Year Built: 1921 L.O.A.: 22,35m / 73,33ft Beam: 4.49 Draft: 3.35 Totally rebuilt in 2000 4 double guest cabins 1 double crew cabin 1xOnan generator Builder : J C Forbes Place Built: UK Hull Material : Wood Superstructure Material : Wood Deck Material: Teak Guests : 8 Engines: 2 x Perkins 75Hp Amazing condition! Must be seen to be appreciated! Many photos on this vessel. Please enquire for all of them to be emailed to you.
For more information and photographs, please visit our web site at www.YachtsGreece.com, ref code: SY/2054
Please contact at +30 6944310140
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
The yacht was built by FORBES in 1921. She was rebuilt in 1955 at Southampton by Camber and Nicholsons. She was also totally rebuilt in 2002. 2002 REBUILT: The hull, carena-keel, the deck and the fore mast and bowsprit were maintained. The yacht totally was rebuilt in her interior, the engine room, galley, crew accommodation, the deck cockpit and the deck setty with the dinning area.
Four cabins (two large double and two large twin bedded) with private facilities, in excellent style and air conditioners. Salon: The salon is with built-in leather sofas, storages for table-clothing, glasses, dishes etc, charts, library, one refrigerator for drinks, little bar, tv, stereo and air condition. Galley: The galley includes all stainless steel cover, two refrigerators, one freezer, stove, oven, microwave and other facilities. Next to it is the crew quarters with two single beds and one bathroom.
The yachts has two (2) Perkins of 75 bhp each, giving a cruising speed of 12 knots at 2000 RPM.
Airconditioners (two large sets)
12 KW Generator
Desalitor (1.5 ton per day) -
Automatic Battery chargers
Water pressure pumps
Heater 150 liters
Exhaust system (Stainless steel)
Gray water pumps all double auto/manual
All pipe lines are new
Stainless steel water tanks (1,2 tons)
Stainless steel sewage tanks (0.5 ton)
Two water intaking systems with distributors to the rest of facilities and
connecting pipe lines.
1) Bow thruster, new, Vetus 160 Kg.
2) Two (2) new 8 pax life rafts.
3) One in flatable boat with hard botton and
4) Honda four-synchro out board engine.
5) Aft capstan, electric with remot.
6) Mid-deck capstan for the sails (3000 Vat)
7) All stainless steel fittings for masts, rails, fore and aft heavy rails and ladder.
8) All ropes, ropes tooling and breaks new (for the sails).
9) All sails are new, as well as.
10) Sail covers, sail bags, tents, winches.
11) Covers for the rest of deck equipment.
12) New carbon fibre (14 kilos) 3.5 meters long Passarela - ladder for aft to dock passage.
13) Mew dim 16 mm chain and anchors.
14) All deck equipment new.
15) Fire pump system connects at deck to fire bosses
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.