NEW 2018 MODEL
This magnificent 63-foot yacht offers all the comfort of luxury equipment, combined with innovative cutting-edge functionalities. Never before has cruising been so synonymous with pleasure and relaxation.
A prestigious yacht
The cockpit of the Dufour Exclusive 63 was designed to have several separate spaces on board and to integrate cutting-edge functionalities worthy of the largest yachts. This 18-meter yacht notably offers an exterior galley as standard equipped with a gas barbecue, sink, and fridge.
Passengers will appreciate its elegant hydraulic walkway and its two side ladders facilitating access to the boat.
18 meters of ingenious design
The bow of the Dufour Exclusive 63 offers a large additional living space and is equipped with two integrated deckchairs. The stern platform is perfect for relaxing and sunbathing and lengthens the cockpit by 1.5 meters.
The helms are positioned at the stern to keep the relaxation area separate from the control area. Passengers can therefore fully relax on the cockpit's long seats. They will without doubt also appreciate the fantastic sunbathing area located at the stern, ensuring optimum comfort when anchored, along with some other surprise features...
This large luxury yacht is full of surprises.
INTERESTED? Call our Vancouver office at 604.488.1202 or Sidney 250.656.6644
• The cockpit is 5 meters long, thought with a view to offer multiple areas on board and to integrate unprecedented functionalities worthy of the greatest maxi-yachts.
• Helmsman stations with consoles and winches have been taken backward in order to create a comfortable separation between relaxing and manoeuvring areas. The stairs front wheels also provide an easy and secure passage from cockpit to side decks. This configuration will allow guests to enjoy the space in the cockpit seats without being disturbed while manoeuvring.
• At aft, you will appreciate the stunning aft sunbed that has been integrated to provide outstanding comfort at anchor, and that reserves further great surprises that you will discover very soon...
• Among Dufour Yachts top features, the exterior galley with barbecue, sink and fridge remains a must have standard.
Access on board
• Aft garage has been sized to integrate a "Williams" tender, and is also easily accessible from cockpit.
• Note also the hydraulic gangway for elegant access onboard and the two wide stair passages on both sides.
• In addition, the outstanding aft platform becomes an additional relaxing area and extends the cockpit by 1.5 metres.
The new short roof style also provides great space front deck, and offers even more living space smartly fitted with two flush integrated deck chairs.