2016 Sun Tracker Fishin' Barge 24 DLX
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- Spotsylvania, VA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 32.500 (SEK 286.596)
Upgraded 150 HP Mercury outboard.
This boat was only used one season and is in excellent condition.
The owner is only selling it because he is moving to another part of the country where there are not any bodies of water to use it on.
Surfman Marine's goal is to provide the highest quality marketing and sales services to clients needing to list their boats for sale.
Surfman Marine Sales
Marshall Wood (Owner)
Please contact Marshall Wood at (912) 467-2782
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 26 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 8 fot 6 tum
torrvikt: 2095 pund
Max last vikt: 2400 pund
Total effekt: 150 HP
Motor typ: Utombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 150 HP
Bränsletankar: (32 Gallon)
Manufacturer Provided Description
More room. More fishing. More fun with family and friends. As our biggest two-log fishing pontoon boat, the FISHIN’ BARGE® 24 DLX invites you and 11 others to come out and experience everything a true fishing pontoon boat has to offer, including dual livewells, four fishing chairs (two fore, two aft) and rod stowage (including a lockable compartment).
It’s more than just for fishing, though. With comfortable lounge seating, a sundeck and our new QuickLift™ Bimini top system, the FISHIN’ BARGE 24 DLX also functions as an all out comfort vehicle for relaxing and fun in the sun.
- Industry-leading 10+Life™ Warranty
- NEW fencing design w/built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/fold-down fishing chairs (4 total) & rod & drink holders
- 8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated bow livewell & 20-gal. (75.71 L) aerated aft livewell w/cushioned lids
- 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/NEW QuickLift™ deployment system, drop-down changing curtain & storage pockets
- Easy-to-clean vinyl floor throughout
- Courtesy lighting throughout
- Console w/cooler storage space & AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage (including lockable dry compartment), movable drink holder, base for removable table & padded sundeck w/storage below
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:26' 2"
- Deck length: 24' 1"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 Gallons
- Pontoon log length: 24' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24'
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 Marine Alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1700 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2400 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 24'
- Approx. weight: 2095 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4171 Lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 33' 6"
- Storage length: 32' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- NEW exclusive QuickLift™ 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NEW adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
Construction & Exterior
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- NEW protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Starboard bow couch w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box & locking lounge arm
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft lounge w/underseat battery storage & 16-gal. (60 L) livewell
- Padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room/storage compartment w/bench
- Port & starboard bow rotomolded boxes w/livewell, battery storage, ruler & drink holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- NEW rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean vinyl flooring throughout
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.4 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/fish ruler
- Port 16-gal. (60.56 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.