2016 J Boats J/95
New Bern, NC
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- New Bern, NC
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 195.000 (SEK 1.716.549)
Very lightly used J 95 (centerboard/twin rudder) with many options and upgrades. Used for low key casual club racing on the Neuse River, North Carolina by the original owner. Stored on its trailer most of the time. Bottom professional prepared with 4 coats Interprotect Epoxy Primer and 4 coats of Interlux VC Offshore Racing Bottom Paint. Carbon mast and excellent North Sails 3Di sail wardrobe in as new condition. Triad Double Axle trailer with surge brakes and special float on float off package included.
Appointments are required to view this boat as neither the broker or the owner lives close to the boat.
Hello from Jonathan and Anne Hutchings, the listing brokers for this yacht. Please call either of our mobiles (804) 436 4484 (J) or (804 436 4701 (A) for most prompt attention. We are both Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (CPYB) and take pride in listing quality yachts. We inspect all the boats we list, where possible take all the photos and represent the boats as accurately as possible. We are experienced cruisers and racers who have crossed the Atlantic several times and who understand boat buyer's needs. Feel free to call us at your convenience to discuss this listing. We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact the listing broker:
Jonathan Hutchings (CPYB)
Annapolis Yacht Sales South, in Deltaville, VA
(804) 776 7575 (office)
(804) 436 4484 (cell)
Please contact Jonathan and Anne Hutchings at 804 436 4484
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Garanti: 10 år
Bredd: 10 fot 0 tum
LWL: 28 fot 5 tum
Min. djupgång: 3 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 6 tum
torrvikt: 6000 pund
Total effekt: 14 HP
Motortyp: 2YM 15
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: Folding propeller
Transmission: Segelbåts drev
Motorstyrka: 14 HP
- North 3Di Full Batten Mainsail w 5 full battens, 1 reef, sail numbers, speed stripes, leech and foot lines and all race features
- North 3Di Light Medium 105% Jib w 4 horizontal battens, speed stripes and all race features
- North 3 Di Medium Heavy 105% Jib w 4 vertical batterns and all race features
- North Code 2A All purpose Spinnaker Airx 650 with sail numbers and all race features
- North Mylar 155 Genoa
- Mainsail cover in Coffee Sunbrella
- Jib Cover in Coffee Sunbrella
Spars and Rigging
- Hall Spars tapered Carbon mast, with double airfoil spreaders, main, jib and spinnaker halyard sheaves, Harken Type A mast track
- Mast finished in White Awlgrip
- G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step
- Mast Wedge
- Aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 8:1 internal mainsail outhaul in Awlgrip off-white
- Continuous rod rigging with adjustable shroud turnbuckles
- Running rigging package with main halyard, jib halyard, two jib sheets, main sheet, single line reef, traveler control lines, and centerboard pennant and control line
- Sailtec integral -8 hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Rigid boomvang with purchase
- Harken MK IV Unit 0 headsail furler with control leading aft through 2 fairleads to Harken 150 cam cleat mounted on port cabin side
- Bowsprit package with internal fiberglass sprit tube installed with flush cover
- Optional asymmetric spinnaker gear package installed including carbon sprit, bearings, retrieval purchase, blocks and running rigging
- Off-white ORC foredeck toe rails
- Low maintenance custom stainless handrails on cabin house
- (2) Harken 40.2STA 2 speed self-tailing winches mounted on cockpit coamings
- (2) Harken 32.2A, 2 speed self-tailing winches mounted beside companionway
- Triple Harken deck organizers
- Custom Genoa Track System
- Adjustable Jib Car System Option Installed
- Two 10" Harken Speed-Grip winch handles
- Custom stainless fabricated mast collar with halyard attachment bar
- 6 Harken mast collar turning blocks
- Spinlock XTS triple rope clutches
- Two Harken pin stop cars mounted on Harken 2751 jib tracks with cheek blocks mounted on cockpit coaming forward of winches
- Floor mounted Harken mainsheet traveler track with 4:1 Harken traveler control system leading to cockpit vertical wall to Harken 150 cam cleats
- 5:1 Harken mainsheet system leading to Harken 144 swivel cam base on a custom SS riser mounted on centerline aft of the traveler
- 10:1 fine tune adjustment system
- Four 8" Herreshoff style SS mooring cleats
- Interior ventilation from two framed BSI Moonlight opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth. Optional two aft facing opening ports installed
- Companionway opening with SS covered PVC slider tracks, large gutter drains, molded seahood with sliding cover
- Acrylic offshore removable dropboard in aluminum frame with inside/outside lockable hasp
- Cockpit operated manual bilge pump operable from the helm position with SS transom exhaust fitting
- Two polypropylene mesh line bags for halyard and sheet line tail storage
- Custom designed and fabricated SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay fittings
- Four (4) folding padeyes for attachment points of spinnaker blocks
- Custom SS bow and stern rails with Perko integral navigation lights
- SS removable stanchions with double lifelines PandS and at transom
- Custom SS Pedestal Guard Option Installed
- Opening Ports in Aft Face of Cabin Option Installed
Hull and Deck
- Hull and deck built with resin infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics and Baltek end-grained balsa and foam cores
- Structure is engineered to ABS and ISO standards by John Fox of FCS Design
- 10 year transferable warranty against hull blistering, 5 year structural warranty
- GRP molded structural grid with longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and composite mast bearing beam with aluminum tapping plate and limber holes to the bilge
- White gel coat hull with red boot stripe
- Two large cockpit seat storage lockers
- Swimming and boarding platform with integral safety telescoping ladder
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
- Helm Cover in Coffee Sunbrella
Keel and Rudders
Fixed 2,250 lb lead keel bolted and bonded to shallow molded sump in hull
Pivoting 200 lb. cast bronze centerboard
Fully removable centerboard shim system assembly with custom SS plates, pivot pin, and mechanically fastened UHMW shim plates
Centerboard lifting system with Spectron Pennant from Hall Rigging, 6:1 Harken purchase leading through the deck to the cockpit for an adjustable sailing draft between 3’ and 5' 6"
Interior access port to centerboard lifting components within head area
Balanced twin rudder system with self-aligning rudder bearings and SS rudder shafts
Edson steering components including bulkhead steerer, radial drive, tiller arm, link bar, articulock idler sheaves and wire chain assembly
44” leather covered wheel mounted on custom molded steering pedestal
Ritchie binnacle mounted compass and custom fabricated SS wheelguard/handhold
Custom fabricated emergency tiller
- Off White main bulkhead with varnished teak trim, teak oval door opening with white door
- Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole in main cabin and head
- Teak trimmed storage bins outboard of each settee berth seat back
- Raritan PH-II marine head with 14 gal holding tank and "Y" valve
- Molded sink with overboard drain in head
- Coffee color settee cushions with Navy piping
- Vinyl liner finish on main cabin and head overhead and main cabin hull sides.
- Air dry gelcoat finish on hull sides in head and V-berth area and aft storage lockers
- Custom Cherry Cabinet in main salon - good for small item storage
- Optional V Berth Package Installed - Cushions and Reading Lamp
- Optional Pressure Water System with 20 gallon bladder tank
- Cockpit Shower
Engine and Steering
- 2 Cylinder 14 HP Yanmar engine with saildrive and 15" Flex-O-Fold geared folding propeller
- Yanmar engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hour gauge and water, oil pressure alarms and separate fuel gauge in cockpit with acrylic splash cover
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch
- Waterlock muffler with exhaust run aft to SS transom exhaust fitting
- 15 gal fuel tank with baffles and inspection port
- Balanced twin rudder system with self-aligning JP-3 rudder bearings and rudder shafts
- Edson steering components including bulkhead steerer, radial drive, tiller arm, link bar, articulock idler sheaves and wire chain assembly
- 44" leather covered Edson destroyer wheel mounted on custom molded steering pedestal
- Ritchie binnacle mounted compass and custom fabricated SS wheel guard/handhold
- 110V Shore Power Option Installed: 30amp shore power cord, deck receptacle, belowdecks breaker, Xantrex battery charger, AC panel, one 110v outlet in nav panel, equipment leakage circuit interrupter (ELCI), galvanic isolator
- One AGM Group 27 battery.
- Optional Second Battery Installed
- 12V DC On/Off battery switch.
- 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
- Navigation and steaming lights.
- UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
- Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
- Two swiveling reading lights in main cabin.
- Two red/white dome lights
- Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
- Triad Trailer Double Axle with surge brakes, spare tyre, upgraded springs and Special Float On Float Off Package - retail value $9 800
- Four coats Interprotect Epoxy at commissioning
- Two coats Interlux VC Offshore Racing Bottom Paint - August 2017
- B&G Triton IS/40 Multi Instrument
- B&G V50 VHF
Manufacturer Provided Description
This elegant 31 foot design offers an exciting level of sailing joy, and broadens the daysailing and weekending horizons of those living on the many shallow bays of New England, the Cape, Great South Bay, the Jersey Shore and Chesapeake, Low Country of Georgia and the Carolinas, the Intracoastal, Bahamas, Florida Keys, the Gulf Coast, inland lakes of the Mid & South West and estuaries of Northern California and the Pacific Northwest.Because it's a J Boat, you know the J/95 will be a great sailing and seaworthy boat in any depth of water. The latest in modern hull design with long waterline is combined with a carbon fiber mast and low VCG (vertical center of gravity) lead keel containing a fully retractable centerboard. The result is an exceptionally fast and stable boat capable of sailing in 3 feet of water. J/95 will outperform existing, deeper-draft keel dayboats of the retro "pretty" genre by a wide margin and in many cases at a fraction of the cost. The J/95 offers the best of both worlds. Now you can moor a beautiful yacht off the end of your dock without having to limit how far you can sail in a day.The J/95 features a comfortable T-shaped cockpit (the same size as the 40 foot J/122) with removable transom locker; wheel steering; a retractable bow sprit in a hidden housing for some downwind fun with masthead asymmetric spinnaker; two berths for the occasional overnight adventure; enclosed marine head; and a 15 hp diesel auxiliary saildrive to get you home if the wind dies. J/95 is unique in that it's designed to sail well on all points whether in "shoal" mode with board up or in "deep" mode with the board down. When one does run aground (and almost all boats eventually do), the center board will pivot up creating potentially far less damage than what would be expected with a deep keel or vertical dagger board grounding. Not since the introduction of the J/22 in 1983 has such an exciting new keelboat been available to sailors who live near shoal water areas. These areas are simply not reachable with most keelboats, let alone one that looks and performs so beautifully.
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.