Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Michael Peters/Hinckley Design Group
LÖA Längd över allt: 43 fot 9 tum
Bredd: 14 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 2 fot 4 tum
Deplacement: 28000 pund
Total effekt: 1300 HP
Motortyp: C8.7 common rail diesel
Motor typ: Inombord
Transmission: Jet Drive
Motorstyrka: 650 HP
Motortyp: C8.7 common rail diesel
Motor typ: Inombord
Transmission: Jet Drive
Motorstyrka: 650 HP
Marschfart: 32 knop
Max hastighet: 37 knop
Färskvattentankar: (100 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (500 Gallon)
Septitankar: (42 Gallon)
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 1
MIDDLE PATH is a very well executed example of the Talaria 43, thoughtfully outfitted and customized touches have this T43 ready to fill your every need and surround you in the finest finishes available. The hull is finished in Flag Blue and perfectly accented throughout with a combination of designer fabrics and marine grade leather upholstery to compliment the high gloss varnished cherry pilothouse interior and teak exterior. She incorporates many Hinckley firsts, from the galley up layout (excellent for cruising and entertaining) to the patented frameless glass aft enclosure, to the cockpit with ShureShade electric bimini that retracts neatly into the pilothouse overhead.
* MIDDLE PATH comes with the Hinckley Platinum "CPO" warranty package and is ready for immediate delivery.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Alwgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with contrasting (Moon Dust) painted Awlgrip non-skid
The Hull was manufactured using Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). The Deck features E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Bow rail: Hinckley 1 ¼” stainless steel bow rail with LED down lighting
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring lines
- Anchor Locker: molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch. Includes raw water wash down spigot and custom lighting fixture
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 100’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line.
- (8) Stainless steel cleats: two 12” bow cleats, two 12” stern cleats and four 10” pull up style spring cleats
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Gloss varnished teak handrails on the cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two oversized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4’ flag staff and varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow
- Eight fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- (2) Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains. Includes stainless steel post for holding up shore cord.
- (3) Quick Marine secret lights mounted in cockpit.
- Swim Platform: Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel half oval and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform for easy access to and from water
- Custom under water lighting system designed to create a halo around the entire boat, a total of nine under water lighting fixtures.
A large custom cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse. The addition of a custom amenity has created an outdoor galley that is perfect for entertaining groups of family and friends.
- Custom port cockpit bar is clad in gloss varnished teak and houses an additional Isotherm refrigerator, Kenyon electric grill, stainless steel sink and large storage locker for cooking utensils.
- Custom designed cockpit table easily seats up to six (6) guests and converts from a dining to cocktail table via the Crown electric pedestal.
- Custom table converts to sun lounge with filler cushions finished in Perennials Rough ‘N Rowdy Nickel #955-296.
- (3) Quick Marine secret lights mounted in cockpit, one at each amenity and one at the starboard transom, to add soft lighting to key entertaining areas.
- Starboard amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door is custom clad in high gloss varnished teak and houses an Isotherm refrigeration, 7.5” deep ice chest and stainless steel Isotherm “Ice Drink” machine.
- Custom large ice chest and cooler located above refrigerator
- Teak sole: Optional quarter-sawn teak decking on cockpit sole with Ivory caulk
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side
- Molded in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Custom Hinckley removable Bo-Peep boarding handle at coaming gate.
- Cockpit shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (retracts into pilothouse hardtop
- All doors in cockpit are custom framed louvered doors with stainless steel Lowe push button hardware
- Speakers: A pair of faux painted (teak) Tower Coaxial speakers provide crystal clear audio to the cockpit for entertaining
- Cockpit settee has weather cover finished in Stamoid Sand
- Cockpit mooring cover finished in Stamoid Sand
PILOTHOUSE and LAYOUT PLAN
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the Helm area forward to starboard, the Galley to port and a comfortable dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure it can be a separate climate controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the Guest Cabin to starboard with a hanging locker and seat and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth.
Opposite the guest cabin is the Head, with access from hallway and a separate stall shower.
Forward is the Master Cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port.
The Pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The Helm Area is to port forward with two Stidd seats, with the Chrome full power package, and the raised Galley is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure.
- Gloss finished cherry window frames, instrument pod and shelf on port side. Dash pod, face and settee vertical services are also cherry clad with gloss varnish
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Overhead varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- Two Stidd helm seats at helm with Chrome finished bases and full electric adjustment to both helm chairs. Seats upholstered in Moore and Giles Carlyle Oyster marine grade leather with deviated stitching
- Two opposing L-shaped built in settees upholstered in Moore and Giles Carlyle Oyster marine grade leather
- (6) Custom 22” square Throw pillows for pilothouse finished in Perennial Bazaar Pumice with knife-edge detail
- Custom Zodiac Quartz countertops in the galley in Cashmere Carrara
- (6) stainless steel recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf
- Upgraded cherry pilothouse table with manually adjustable pedestal to allow use as dining or convert to berth
- Custom table extension and filler cushion to convert starboard settee to bunk
- Three fixed frameless forward windows - Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers.
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Two oversized stainless steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- Optional fixed arm Foresti & Suardi NATH lamps with shades on pillars at aft corners of pilothouse
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valences with dimmer
- Remote operated powered up/down 32” Samsung 1080p Smart TV with WiFi built into starboard settee armrest with connect to Blu-ray player and KVH satellite Direct TV system. Audio is played through the entertainment system
- Gloss varnished cherry cladding on all vertical surfaces on the port and starboard settees
- All pilothouse speakers are recessed to be flush and finished with Sunbrella Shadow Wren cloth.
The Galley is located up, in the forward port area of the pilothouse, and benefits from excellent light and ventilation with direct connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat with additional storage via a custom cabinet at the aft end of the galley with three large drawer boxes.
- Custom Zodiac Quartz countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and chrome Brizo Solna single handle pull down bar/prep faucet with integrated pull out sprayer
- Custom Fisher Paykel single dish drawer dish washer aft
- Custom Perlick signature series Dual-Zone refrigerator/wine reserve with cherry overlay panel forward
- All doors and drawers up graded to stainless steel Lowe hardware
- Custom cabinet at aft end of galley provide additional storage via three large drawers with soft close slides.
- Custom sponge and soap storage trey at sink
- Electric two burner electric cooktop
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Spice or glass storage in lockers outboard of counter under windows
- Large “pantry” drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110v outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) large pantry drawers under dish washer with acrylic pegs
- Drawer beneath helm custom configured as bottle storage
- Custom wine glass and tumbler storage
- Custom divided silverware trey in top drawer with additional storage below
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- (2) Raymarine e165 multifunction color hybrid touch screen displays
- Raymarine T353 thermal night vision camera on mast
- Raymarine AIS 650 Class B transceiver
- Raymarine 48” high definition digital open array radar antenna (painted to match deck)
- Raymarine Evolution Autopilot with model P70 display interfaced to GPS
- Raystar 130 GPS antenna
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF radio with loud hailer and command mic at helm station
- SiriusXM for Raymarine system
- Raymarine RMK-9 remote located at starboard shelf to control both helm displays
- Raymarine i70 multifunction display at helm
- FLIR AX8 thermal monitoring camera in engine room
- Video from helm navigation displays wire to both onboard TVs
- Siren Marine “Sprite” vessel monitoring system installed
- 4½” Ritchie compass; mounted forward of helm
- Dual Kahlenberg 24-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Samsung 29” HD LED TV mounted in master cabin
- Samsung 32” HD LED TV mounted in powered up/down cabinet in pilothouse
- Fusion MS-UD750 AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB x 2 / AUX x 2 / iPod / iPhone / MTP / Sirius-XM stereo receiver
- Fusion stereo remotes in cockpit, pilothouse and master cabin
- Fusion Bluetooth module for connecting to Bluetooth enabled devices
- Fusion SiriusXM satellite radio module
- Samsung 12v Blu-ray player
- JL Audio speakers and amplifiers throughout vessel
- One pair of JL Audio C5-650x speakers in master cabin
- One pair of JL Audio C5-570x speakers in pilothouse valence
- One set of JL Audio C5-653 3-way speakers in pilothouse over head aft
- One JL Audio 1000PT/M series 10” hidden bandpass subwoofer
- One MHD 900/5 amplifier
- One MDH 400/4 amplifier
- KVH satellite TV3 TracVision system with standard definition DirecTV
Located down a companionway to starboard forward of the pilothouse, the Guest Cabin is accessed through a cherry pocket door and provides accommodations for two people and is finished in satin varnished cherry.
- Large hanging locker with seat below is located forward of a settee that easily converts to a double berth
- Sheer lockers over varnished cherry ceiling battens outboard of berth for additional storage
- LED rope lighting under sheer lockers with dimmer
- LED overhead lighting with dimmer
- Reading lamp up graded to Foresti & Suardi ATLAS swing arm with ivory square cube shade
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Cherry trimmed fixed port light with drop down pleated shade finished in Perennials Stone Pelican
- Settee/berth cushions upholstered in Perennials Padded Cell white sands with contrasting piping in Perennials Sticks Pelican, Hybrid Sky with self-piping fabric with storage below
- Aft cabin seat at hanging locker finished in Perennials Stone Pelican
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole.
The Head is accessed from companionway opposite the guest cabin and is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall.
- Gloss varnished cherry countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Storage lockers outboard of galley counter and below sink
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished teak trim
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Two stainless steel towel bars on the inside of each head door as well as one mounted in shower on aft bulkhead
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- 3/3 length cherry framed mirror on head door
- Shower has removable teak grating with oiled finish
The large and comfortable master cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers.
- Queen mattress is Handcraft Mattress System 6 (pocketed coil with latex comfort layer) with cover upholstered in Perennials Padded Cell white sands with contrasting piping in Perennials Sticks Pelican
- (2) 22” square pillows in Perennials Stick Pelican with knife edge detail
- (2) 9” x 18” Neck roll pillows in Perennials Scribbles Pelican
- Head board lighting fixtures upgraded to Foresti & Suardi ATLAS with swing arm and ivory square cube shades
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- Two large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Overhead LED lights with dimmers and bulkhead mounted swing arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting. Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of queen berth
- LED flat screen TV on starboard aft bulkhead with connection to Blu-Ray player, KVH satellite Direct TV system
- Separate stereo controls for master cabin
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- Master cabin speakers are recessed to be flush and finished with Sunbrella Shadow Wren cloth
- (2) Opening port lights in the master cabin with curtains finished in Perennial Rough ‘N Rowdy.
- House Batteries: Two Lifeline GPL-8D batteries rated at 255 AH total capacity at 24V
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-31T batteries with approximately 600 CCA at 0° F for starting the propulsion engines and generator arranged in two banks of 24V
- 24-volt DC and 120/240VAC with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters and subpanel for 12v DC loads conveniently located at companionway steps
- Each engine equipped with a 70 Amp 24 VDC alternator for starting and house bank charging
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries.
- Victron 70 Amp 24 VDC 3000W inverter/battery charger for the house batteries.
- Victron 25 Amp 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries
- A grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system
- One 125/250 VAC/50 amp shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control
- 110v AC outlets: One in the galley, one in the head, one in the master cabin, one in the guest cabin, one in the engine room, and one in the pilothouse
- Nine Lumishore White/Blue LED underwater lights on the hull. Underwater lighting is switched at the helm
- Custom while vinyl shore cord
- Generator: Onan 13.5 kw generator
- Twin CAT C8.7 liter high performance 650HP common rail diesels with transmission PTO pumps and Twin Disc reverse gear and CV shaft coupled to Hamilton 322 Jet Drives.
- CAT multifunctional digital display for each engine, with dedicated gauges for oil pressure, water temperature, tachometer and fuel level.
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided.
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC
- Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch.
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- Hinckley’s JetStick® II generation integrated JetStick control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and steering feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
- Hinckley’s wireless Jetstick® control system “PalmStick” allows operator to control the vessel remotely.
- Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStick®
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse.
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head, and cockpit shower with 100 gallon fresh water tank
- Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with Ultimate Senior float switches incorporating additional high water alarms
- 24-volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Shurflo pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 100’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line
- Window covers for front pilothouse fixed windows
- Interior cabin sole covers in Cocoa
- Mooring cover for entire cockpit in Sand Stamoid
- Cockpit settee cushion covers in Sand Stamoid
- 8” brass bell
- Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers
- Three hand-held flares
- Six adult Type I PFDs and two youth jackets
- Six docking lines, 40' x 5/8"
- Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights
- Four oversized inflatable fenders, with Polartec covers
- (2) Boathooks (on mounted in anchor locker on foredeck)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.