2016 Fairline Targa 53 Gran Turismo
- Se alla specifikationer
We are delighted to announce the latest addition to the legendary range of Fairline Boats, the Targa 53GT.
Our latest Targa model, which is currently in the middle of its development programme, will be a true class leader in terms of the flexibility of its spacious accommodation and its styling. Our new boat sports the next step forward in the long tradition of iconic Fairline design, incorporating beautifully tapered hull glazing that emphasises the dynamic character of our Targa concept and ensures that the spectacular master cabin is filled with natural light.
Our mid-ships master cabin is complemented by a double guest cabin forward and a versatile twin cabin to port. The cockpit and saloon accommodation has also been well thought through offering the choice of “C” or “J” style cockpit seating. An optional continental galley in the saloon compliments the main galley below and together with our glass entrance design delivers the perfect alfresco dining experience.
The Targa 53GT offers a choice of two shaft driven engine options from Volvo and Caterpillar as well as an optional crew cabin with its own window. The opportunity for stabilisation systems has not been forgotten either with a choice of either gyroscopic or fin stabilisation providing another opportunity to customise your boat.
The Fairline Targa range has long been recognised as the very leading edge of express cruiser design and the Targa 53GT upholds that proud tradition.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 55 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 14 fot 10 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 11 tum
torrvikt: 19500 kg
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta D11-670 670 HP
Engine Option 3: 1x Volvo Penta D11 - 725 EVC 725 HP
Engine Option 2: 1x Cummins QSM11 715 HP
Färskvattentankar: (550 Liter)
Bränsletankar: (1412 Liter)
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 2
Generator - 9.5kW
- Resin infused hull
- Resin infused internal liner
- Twin Helm Seats
- Companion seating opposite helm
- Saloon seating to port and starboard
- Feature saloon drinks unit
- Saloon TV 32"
- Saloon Audio Radio CD DVD Player
- Hi Low Saloon table
- Timber floor
- Stainless steel patio door with internal blinds
- Manual opening window to helm
- Mid master, Fwd guest V berth, midship twin guest
- Master ensuite
- Fwd guest ensuite and day head access
- Galley down with full height fridge freezer, 4 burner hob, extractor and microwave combi oven
- Lazerette accessed through cockpit seat
- Engines - Volvo D11 670 Straight Shaft
- 24v electrical systems
- 9.5kW generator
- 4 heavy duty batteries for engine starting
- 4 heavy duty batteries for domestic services
- 80 amp domestic battery charger
- Bow thruster
- Wing fuel tanks with balance pipe