2015 Mako 184 CC
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- Kemah, TX
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 28.900 (SEK 254.850)
Fresh Trade! Low Hours and Exceptional Condition!
Contact Craig Snyder for a private showing, or more information at 832-264-6804 or email email@example.com
Please contact Craig Snyder at 281-334-2628
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 18 fot 4 tum
Bredd: 8 fot 2 tum
Max. djupgång: 1 fot 0 tum
Bottenvinkel vid akterspegel : 18 ° at Transom
Höjd akterspegel: 2 fot 1 tum
Max last vikt: 1727 pund
Total effekt: 115 HP
Motor typ: utombordare 4S
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 115 HP
Bränsletankar: 1 (50 Gallon)
2015 Mako 184 CC w/ 115 EXLPT FourStroke and Trailer
Price: 28,900 USD
Your Price: 28,900 USD
Manufacturer Provided Description
Engineered to excel at nearshore and offshore angling.
This compact but deadly saltwater prowler is built to cruise nearshore waters, but it's hardy enough to venture offshore to pursue bigger game.
The hull/deck joint is chemically sealed and bonded 360°, plus it's mechanically fastened every 6" (15.2 cm) with stainless steel fasteners. The chop-taming, aggressive Deep V hull allows it to brave rougher conditions with confidence, and results in a stable platform, whether punching through the breakers or weathering a storm.
The 184 CC is an extremely able craft for up to 5 anglers, with 360° of fishability around the fully outfitted center console. The port and starboard bow seats each sport 64-qt. (61 L) fishboxes, and a forward livewell keeps your catch frisky.
Wherever you fish, you'll be primed to succeed in the MAKO 184 CC. And it comes standard with a Mercury® 115 EXLPT OptiMax® outboard (upgradable to 150HP), plus a custom tandem-axle aluminum trailer with brakes.
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Under-gunwale port & starboard rod racks
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 2 pedestal helm seats & forward console seat w/21-gal. (79.5 L) livewell
- Port & starboard bow seating w/64-qt. (60.5 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer with brakes
- Length: 18' 4''
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 50 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 Degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8' 2''
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. weight capacity: 1727 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 965 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 1800 Lbs.
- Transom height at center line: 25"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- MAKO ASSURANCE best-in-class warranty: limited lifetime structural warranty + 5-year stem-to-stern warranty + 3-year gelcoat warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Forward-console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) livewell
- Acrylic windscreen
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system w/battery selector switch
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Battery storage
Construction & Exterior
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360 degrees & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- 100% composite construction
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- Port & starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 4 rods
- Bilge access hatch
- Four 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Low profile stainless steel bow rails
- 2 pedestal helm seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard bow seats w/64-qt. (60.57 L) fishboxes w/gravity overboard drainage
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Factory-matched propeller
- NMMA Certified trailer
- DOT approved
- Aluminum tandem-axle trailer
- Tandem-axle brakes
- 13" (33.02 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels & galvanized axle
- Oil bath hubs
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- Leaf spring suspension
- 4 carpeted bunks
- LED lights
- LED marker lights
- PVC loading guides
- Composite fenders
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Tongue jack
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.