"WOMBAT" is meticulously cared for by the owner which shows throughout the boat. Engine room is spotless. Washed weekly, detailed quarterly and all mechanical maintenance is done by Cummins certified technicians. With a replacement cost of $ 1.35M WOMBAT is an exceptional value.
Features the teak deck in the cockpit and crew quarters options totaling $ 48,000.
Manufacturer Provided Description
As an early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and owner confidence. The all-new Sabre 48 Salon Express is our fifth pod driven model and she takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48's traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 32 knots. With the Zeus pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car but perhaps even more exhilarating is the quiet that one experiences at cruise speeds. Less than 75 Dba makes her one of the quietest motoryachts available today. The joystick and Skyhook operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door serves her helmsman and crew, well. The two cabin, two head layout is supplemented by a mechanical space forward of the engine room. Optionally, this space can be laid out as a crew quarters with berth and head unit.
Brand new listing. Very clean example of the popular Sabre 48SE.
Length Overall 52’ 3" 15.93 m
Hull Length 47’ 6" 14.48 m
Beam (overall) 15’ 4" 4.67 m
Draft 4’ 1" 1.24 m
Deadrise (at transom) 14 degrees
Displacement (half load) 37,500 lbs 17,010 kg
Fuel capacity 525 usg 1892 L
Water capacity 160 usg 606 L
Holding tank capacity 70 usg 265 L
Headroom (maximum) 6’ 6" 1.98 m
Sleeping accommodations 6@6’ 6" firstname.lastname@example.org m
Air draft (w/mast) 14’ 2" 4.32 m
Built to CE Category B, NMMA, ABYC and USCG standards
Salon / Helm Deck
• Accord shades
• Cabinet in salon starboard side settee forward including small drawers
• Vitrifrigo ice maker w/inlay on top to coordinate with main salon table with hi-gloss
• Salon Sunroof Electric with Shade
• Aft Window Electric Drop Down
• Hi-Low Pedestal table
• Headliner Panels With Sound Protection
• Sliding windows port and starboard
• L-shaped settee with an inlaid table on a hi-lo pedestal with 5" Cushions & Custom leather upholstery
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a cherry cabinet
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gel coated engine room
- Mylar-face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 263 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates.
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with a joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated into CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated into CMD Zeus system.
- Skyhook GPS positioning system with dedicated receiver.
EXTERIOR AND DECK
• Electric sunroof with sunscreen
• FRP molded mast, separate radar platform & satellite pad(s) for sedan hardtop
• Teak decking cockpit and platform
• Hot and cold transom shower in cockpit
• Low profile stainless steel opening hatches
• Stainless steel anchor roller
• L-shaped cockpit seating with high gloss table
• Helm door to starboard at helm for access to side deck
• Stainless steel perimeter rails
• Herreshoff bow and spring cleats
• Horn style aft mooring cleats
FACTORY INSTALLED SAFETY EQUIPMENT
• Triple Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
• Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs
• Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion
• Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override
• (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps
• (3) high water switches and alarm
• Modern planning V-Hull
• Flag Blue Hull Color
• VIP Resin infused laminate
• Knitted bi-axial structural reinforcements
• Foam/Plywood stringer system
• Swim platform with under mounted ladder
• PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap
• Anti-skid color (fore & side decks)
• Cuisinart convection microwave oven
• Isotherm Stainless steel fridge with freezer compartment
• Euro Kera two burner electric cook top
Offered to qualified co brokers at a 50/50 commission split.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.