2013 Steven Custom 53/56 Sailing Boat
- Se alla specifikationer
A truly great yacht is so much more than the sum of its parts. It achieves a delicate balance of style, sophistication, performance, safety and comfort---everything seamlessly working together—integrated into one cohesive system..
The Stevens Custom 53 is such a vessel ---an uncompromising shorthanded, long-range cruising yacht designed by Robert H. Perry N.A. in collaboration with the Stevens Design Team. She incorporates over 200 years of combined single-handed cruising , racing and live aboard experience with the latest innovations in technology, performance and comfort-all without sacrificing simplicity , safety or style.
The new Stevens Custom 53 is the evolution of over 325 vessels designed and built carrying the Stevens name. She is the result of our quest for the ultimate second home---a modern shorthanded cruiser that is as comfortable in the Caribbean, Sea of Cortez or San Juan Islands as our land-locked luxury home.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Robert H. Perry, N.A.
LÖA Längd över allt: 53 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 16 fot 0 tum
LWL: 49 fot 0 tum
Min. djupgång: 5 fot 0 tum Shoal Draft
Max. djupgång: 7 fot 0 tum Deep Draft
torrvikt: 42250 pund
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 4JH3-TE 75 HP
Deck Fittings and Hardware
- Lewmar Ocean Series Hatches with sizes and locations as indicated on drawings.
- Standard screens on overhead hatches.
- Removable false bottom in aft deck storage compartments -- Add gaskets to lids.
- Hood (Manship) stainless steel opening port lights with screens located as indicated on drawings.
- Four Saloon stainless steel fixed ports.
- Eight 10-inch (250mm) stainless steel cleats located as indicated.
- Three 8-inch (200mm) stainless steel cleats located as indicated.
- Six stainless steel pad eyes located as indicated (two in bulwarks; four in deck).
- Six stainless steel deck drains run with rubber hose to appropriate thru-hull drains.
- Four stainless steel cockpit drains run with rubber hose to appropriate thru-hull fittings.
- Stainless steel inner forestay deck tang (ABI #2141CH or suitable locally fabricated substitute).
- Six stainless steel fairleads with Stainless Steel rollers mounted in bulwarks; located per drawing.
- Stainless steel fuel, water, and waste deck fills.
- Removable 1-inch diameter stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines; four double stanchions with boarding gates port and starboard. 1-inch diameter bow and stern pulpits with custom bases. Extra pelican-style snap at propane locked on center cockpit boats.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder built into stern pulpit with transom mounted stainless steel platform.
- 1 ¼-inch diameter mast guards thru-bolted to stainless steel backing plates.
- 1-inch diameter dorade guards thru-bolted to stainless steel backing plates.
- 4-inch diameter stainless steel cowl vents with oval horns located per drawing.
- Stainless steel emergency tiller steering system with stainless steel deck cap.
- Stainless steel mast collar.
- Stainless steel double bow roller stemhead fitting with hawses and below deck divided chain locker.
- Stainless steel stern anchor roller with hawse and below deck locker.
- .Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
Deck and Cockpit
- Teak coach roof eyebrow (cabin house trim).
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Teak caprail.
- Louvered teak companionway doors with Lexan drop boards.
- Teak cockpit table with foldout leaves.
- Lexan companion way hatch with stainless steel sliders and Teflon runner surfaces.
- Two molded-in compartments in cockpit coaming with Lexan doors and stainless steel sliders.
- FRP autopilot and engine instrument/control box in cockpit coaming.
- Molded-in propane storage compartment vented overboard.
- 45 lb. (20 kg.) stainless steel CQR-type anchor.
- Teak seats on Stern rail.
- Interior Specifications
Winches and Mechanical Hardware
- Two Harken “Big Boat” black anodized pin-stop track and end stops for Genoa(track #759-4M; end stops #631).
- Two Harken “Mid-Size” black anodized pin-stop tracks and end stops for staysail (track #1596-1.5M; end stops #1524).
- .Harken size BB sliding bolt track traveler (#1846-2.4M).
- Two Spinlock XT3 triple sheet stoppers.
- Two Harken 4-sheave 57mm organizers (#6067) on aft cockpit. Two Harken 4-sheave 40mm deck organizers (#6066) on center cockpit.
- Two chrome Harken 40 two-speed winches (#40.2STC) with one for port coachroof, and one shipped loose for later installation on mast.
- Two chrome Harken 44 two-speed winches (#44.2STC) one aft for mainsheet and one shipped loose for later installation on mast.
- Two chrome Harken 66 two-speed winches (#66.2STC) for primaries.
- Lighthouse #1501 horizontal electric windlass with heavy-duty circuit breaker.
- Teak veneer dining table with hardware for removable top.
- High/low pedestal with manual crank lift.
- Additional table top (cocktail table) with hardware.
- Removable cocktail table for starboard settee.
Aft and Forward Heads:
- Grohe faucets, shower heads, and shower mixers.
- Tecma electric toilets.
- Removable teak floor grates in shower.
- Hinged teak grated seat in shower stall as per drawing.
- FRP panels in showers with teak batten covers on all seams.
- Forward head Corian color (from Chinese supplied chart)
- Aft head Corian color (from Chinese supplied chart)
- Scandvik stainless steel sinks.
- Mirrored cabinet and/or mirrors in both heads
- 70/30 Scandvik stainless steel sink (order #10236; Model 101027-13).
- Corian sink covers both sides from color indicated in #23 (below).
- Corian counter top color (from supplied Chinese chart): Order
- Stove compartment lined with fireproof material with stainless steel covering.
- Stainless steel safety bar in front of stove (shipped loose; not installed).
- Stove top cutting board with stowage and storage under stove area.
- PVC pipe from propane locker to stove area with copper inner tubing.
- Marinetics LPG panel.
- Solid teak spice rack (shipped loose; not installed).
- Microwave oven space with teak veneer faceplate and 110V receptacle.
- Complete layout as detailed in drawings.
- Grohe galley faucet.
- Divided refrigerator and freezer with Lexan shelves, double door top loading and front access with poured urethane insulation and pump out system according to supplied drawing. Trash Compactor Space with electrical outlet.
- Chart tabletop surface (specify teak or Formica color)
- Chart lid telescoping hatch adjuster (ABI #2002CH).
- Hinged instrument cabinet (specify teak or Formica color)
- Yanmar 4JH3-TE 75-horsepower diesel engine with 2.6:1 reduction down angle transmission. Specifications to include C-type panel, U-type exhaust, riser elbow, 55 amp alternator, and electric stop solenoid.
- Leaded foam sound shield in engine and generator compartments.
- Flexible engine mounts.
- Racor 500FG fuel filter.
- Groco ARG750 raw water strainer.
- Aqualift-type muffler.
- Stainless steel muffler.
- Scot VB32 anti-siphon valve.
- 12V engine room exhaust fan.
- Morse nylon type engine and transmission control cables
- 1.5-inch diameter stainless steel propeller shaft with SAE taper. Aquamet or Aquatech brand.
- Bronze propeller shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
- Standard type stuffing box.
- 17 X 12 three-bladed bronze propeller with SAE taper.
- Edson pedestal steering system with 44-inch destroyer wheel.
- Edson rudderpost quadrant and rudder post gland.
- Edson stainless steel pedestal guard.
- Bronze rudder bearing.
- Bronze rudder skeg.
- Newmar ES-5 and ES-6 electrical panels with circuit breakers and meters.
- Two 110V shore power inlets.
- Grounded 110V outlets as per supplied drawings.
- Three ground fault interrupters: one each in two heads and galley.
- Aqua Signal Series 50 stainless steel navigation lights: one each bi-color (#50100) and stern (#50500).
- Automatic switched lights in all hanging lockers.
- Tinned copper wire and connectors throughout.
- Interior courtesy lights as per supplied drawings.
- Cantalupi interior lights with plan as per supplied drawings; lighting supplied by Wagner Stevens Yachts.
- Night light entry switch wired to overhead lights per supplied plan.
- Two Guest battery selector switches.
- Four Hella 12V model 8716 black ventilation fans: galley, main saloon, above berths according to supplied plan.
- Two recessed ZAP B-1 zinc anodes.
- Internal bonding system connected to all chain plates, thru-hull fittings, engine, rudder system, and B-1 zinc anodes.
- Glassed-in PVC conduits for wire chases longitudinally along both sides of hull just above stringers. Similar conduits for overheads and audio/video system.
- Preparation for Panda 4.2kw generator including conduit for wiring to control panel and accessible runs and thru-hulls for coolant, fuel supply, and exhaust.
- Air conditioning system preparation as per specifications.
- Raymarine wind, depth, and speed instrument installation with appropriate thru-hull fittings, wiring, and display console above seahood
- Provide and install Fischer Panda 4.2 KW Generator
- Provide and install Marine Air 16,000 BTU and 10,000 BTU Air conditioning
- units as per plans.
- Provide and install Raymarine ST6000+ Linear Hydraulic Autopilot