2013 Princess V62-S
Palm beach, FL
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Palm beach, FL
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 1.439.000 (SEK 12.102.607)
!! JUST LISTED !!
TURN KEY - OFFERS ENCOURAGED - TRADES ACCEPTED
This 2013 PRINCESS V62-S is absolutely loaded and ready to go. She's in fantastic condition and shows as close to new as you could ask for! Powered by CAT C-18's and comes with the EXTENDED PLATINUM PLUS WARRANTY!! Save over a $1M versus new, there won't be any disappointments here.
Do not delay on this tremendous opportunity. Contact us TODAY for more information or to arrange a private showing!
Contact Central Listing Agent - Ryan Gessel - 415.505.9172 Cell
Please contact Ryan Gessel at 910-239-9344
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 63 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 16 fot 5 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 6 tum
torrvikt: 65036 pund
Total effekt: 2300 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 1150 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 1150 HP
Färskvattentankar: (110 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (750 Gallon)
Antal twinsängar: 1
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 3
Teak i sittbrunn
Dusch i sittbrunn
Manufacturer Provided Description
With powerful good looks, class leading handling and exceptional space throughout, the Princess V62 epitomises everything that is V class and the new second generation model delivers all this and more.
The larger, expansive cockpit is a wonderful space in which to entertain or relax with generous seating, a fully equipped wetbar with barbecue and a large central sunbed above the garage which can accommodate a 3.25m rigid inflatable. The electro-hydraulic bathing platform ensures she is also perfectly equipped for watersports whether used as a private beach or a convenient launching system for the tender or jet ski.
The main deck saloon creates the perfect respite from the heat of the day but also connects with ease to the outside via the large sunroof and glass sliding doors. Her interior is light, contemporary and beautifully finished with the finest materials used throughout the spacious accommodation, and the space available below decks is exceptional at this size.
The lower saloon features an informal dinette for relaxed entertaining or for use as a second saloon and is serviced by the large galley opposite which is fully equipped to cater for any occasion and large enough to accommodate a full height fridge/freezer. Owners and guests are equally well catered for in the three well appointed cabins including a wonderfully light and spacious en-suite owner’s cabin which makes full use of the V62-S’s generous full beam and the views afforded from the new dynamic single pane hull windows.
- Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system
- Bow thruster (170kgf/375lbf)
- 24v DC/240v AC electrical system
- 240v shore power with 80-amp float battery charger
- 220v/240v diesel generator (7kW)
- Remote control electric anchor winch
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators
- VHF with DSC R/T
- Colour radar/chart plotter/GPS
- Speed and distance log
- Echo sounder with alarm
- Remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Full height refrigerator with deep freeze
- Cockpit wetbar including sink, top loading coolbox and electric barbecue
- Electric quietflush toilets with holding tank
- Lower saloon LED TV/DVD with surround-sound system
- Deck saloon stereo CD/radio
- Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/stairs to side decks
- Cockpit sunbed and cushions
- Double opening stainless-steel framed saloon door
- Hard top with electrically operated sliding sunroof
- Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender or jet ski
- Transom door
- Transom platform with electro-hydraulic raise/lower mechanism
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Tonneau cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.