Lady G has been professionally managed since her launch in 2013 and she has always been maintained by Hinckley Service yards. Her owner has spared no expense in caring for her to the highest standards. Used minimally just for short day cruises in Maine and Florida (trucking North and South via Yacht transport truck) Lady G is highly optioned; equipped with the larger 800 HP diesel engines; a wide submersible swim platform with hard bottom inflatable and is in outstanding condition. Perfect for an owner looking for a boat that has been lightly used and ready to go without the wait of a new build. She is currently in Maine but soon bound for Naples, FL where she will remain available for viewings and seatrials by appointment.
Eric F. Roos, Central Listing Broker
11 Apple Lane
SW Harbor, Maine 04679
* The boat's 15'5" beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse area, open galley, aft cabin with twin bunks, two full heads, and luxurious Master Suite with center line queen bunk.
* There is ample storage for extended cruising
* The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry with a gloss varnished teak and tulipwood cabin sole and a sound absorbent overhead with varnished cherry battens.
* Lady G has a Flag Blue hull, cream gelcoat deck, single cream boot stripe and blue bottom.
* Exterior wood detailing includes a gloss varnished teak toe-rail, cockpit combing caps and eyebrow as well as teak cladding on her cockpit combing. Her cockpit sole is raw teak and her over-sized swim platform is also adorned with raw teak.
* The deep cockpit offers an L-shaped settee to port and double seat to starboard. The teak-covered electrically-lowering over-sized swim platform has teak chocks for the hard bottom inflatable and can be easily submersed with hand-held remote for ease of launching and retrieving the dinghy. The swim platform is accessible through the transom door to starboard.
* Wide side decks; port and starboard cockpit coaming gates; stainless steel handrail tubing extending all the way forward to the bow pulpit all help to ensure that line/fender handling is easy and safe during docking.
* Large removable bow cushions make sunbathing on the foredeck comfortable and fun.
* Unique curved sliding glass pilothouse doors encased in polished stainless steel frames open to join the cockpit and pilothouse spaces or slide closed to provide protection from the elements without diminishing the terrific visibility and natural light.
* Six (6) custom Hinckley port lights (fixed.)
* Ten (10) low profile stainless steel-framed opening hatches providing fresh air and natural light.
* Ocean air Skyscreens are mounted in the overhead opening hatches to provide insect screens or shade as needed.
*Four (4) oversized powered open/close hatches on pilothouse roof.
* Ocean air Skysol pleated shades on port and starboard pilothouse windows.
* Custom cored polished granite galley countertops and granite backsplash with cutouts for sink, dry storage, cooktop and freezer.
* Dimmable LED cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance.
* Air conditioning with reverse-cycle heat
* Second station wireless PalmStick (Jetstick) control
* Sirius satellite weather for Raymarine E-series navigation package
* KVH M5 TracVision w/ standard definition DirectTV connected to TV's (1 in salon, 1 in master suite, 1 in lower salon) all connected with yachts NUVO audio system. Dome painted to match deck.
* Sirius satellite radio for NUVO audio system.
* Entertainment system in guest cabin that includes Samsung HD LED 26" LCD TV with fader-controlled speakers by NUVO.
* Custom LED underwater lighting at transom.
* LED strip Tape lighting in main salon's port and starboard upper valence.
* LED down-lighting mounted in stainless bow rail; windlass locker; & beneath burgee socket.
* Upgraded 7" Volvo Color engine display.
* i70 Multifunction display at helm station
* 110v outlet in port chart locker & at helm
* Onboard wireless internet connection via MiFi system.
* Polished stainless steel main salon table base in pilothouse with electric up/down for dining, cocktail or berth positions with filler cushion.
* Bow rail: 1-1/4" Type 316L stainless steel tubing w/down lighting option
* SeaLift hydraulic swim platform & dinghy lift with teak decking on platform.
* Two gloss varnished teak aft cockpit tables (removable) for port cockpit settee with evolution-lined padded Stamoid storage bags.
* Sunbrella pilothouse cushions
* Donghia cockpit cushions
* Sunbrerlla guest cabin cushions
* Sunbrella master cabin bunk cushions
* Pilothouse side window blinds
* Aft pilothouse window curtains (Sunbrella)
* Interior portlight curtains (Sunbrrella)
* Forward sunpad for trunk cabintop with Dri-fast foam and Sunsure mesh on bottom and Sunbrella fabric on top.
* Exrerior covers: Ivory Stamoid (Cockpit cover, PH window covers, exterior wood covers)
* Twelve (12) Sunbrerlla throw pillows for interior/exterior
* Fleece lined canvas covers for all exterior teak handrails.
* Stainless steel handrails mounted under pilothouse rooftop (running fore and aft)
* Tender for Hydraulic swim platform: AB Hard bottom Inflatable 10VSX with center console and Yamaha 25HP engine w/ digital tach. and teak chocks mounted on SeaLIft platform.
* Custom shower compartment for guest head.
* Fixed hull port lights for guest cabin.
* Cherry wood cladding in Pilothouse verticals on both port and starboard sides of helm.
* Custom shower door in master suite with solid bottom and clear plexiglass on upper portion.
* Helm and passenger seats are deluxe STIDD full power chrome package.
* Port salon seating is custom built-in settee in lieu of standard barrel chairs.
* Life raft: 6-Man Winslow 60 SL/O
* Secondary anchor stowed in bag/cockpit.
* Up grade to larger Twin Volvo D13 800HP common rail diesels (in lieu of 715 HP engines) Low engine hours 463!!! Hrs
* (2) Hamilton 364 water jets
* Hinckley JetStick system with second wireless control station.
* ZF 325-1 transmissions
* Alarms for low engine oil pressure, engine high water temperature
* Racor fuel-water filters with pressure gauges, water sensors, petcock and drain tubes.
* Racor in-line Fuel/Air Separators.
* Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs
* Power assist steering
* Oil transfer pump - reversible 24v DC for main engines, genset and transmissions.
* Pressurized fresh water - hot/cold - galley, showers, head and cockpit
* (2) Automatic 24v DC sump pumps for showers
* (3) Rule 24v DC electric 3700 GPM bilge pumps with ULTRA auto float switchs
* High water bilge alarm
* Saltwater deckwash pump for anchor windlass
* Marine stainless steel 17 gal hot water heater
* Two (2) Polyethylene holding tanks (guest 35 gal & Master 27 gal)
* 150-gallon Polyethylene fresh water tank
* Air conditioning and reverse-cycle heat: 3 zones and chillers; (1) 12000btu in master suite, (1) 12000btu in guest suite and (2) 16000 btu chillers in main salon.
* Larger single 800 US Gal Aluminum fuel tank (in lieu of 700 gal tank)
* Stainless steel Vitrifrigo Refrigerator mounted inside starboard side cockpit amenity behind louvered door.
* Fresh water washdown spigot in cockpit with 25' self coiling hose & nozzle.
* Watermaker prep: Prep area for future installation of a watermaker by deleting core, dedicating space in engine room, plug water tank inlet and space for breaker on electrical panel.
* Engine room insulated with foam/composite insulation with double gaskets on acess door to engine room.
* Hydraulic windlass mounted in custom anchor well with 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor. Includes 60 lb Quickline Ultra primary anchor with 30' of 3/8" galv chain and 200' 3-strand nylon rode.
* Four (4) cage-protected lights in engine room
* Fireboy fire suppression system with automatic engine shutdown.
* Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
* Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
* 5' long Stern-mounted varnished teak staff with flush socket
* Horn - 24v DC dual-trumpet air horn with switch at helm
* Searchlight: 24v DC with remote at helm
* Lifejackts (6 adult and 2 kids)
* Docklines (6) 50' x 3/4"
* 4 fenders
* Navigational lights
* US Coast Guard safety package
* (4) fire extinguishers
Hull: Hinckley DualGuardÂ® Composite Construction- Kevlar® E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core above and below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMPÂ®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMPÂ®).
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, and greater hull strength against impact damage and thermal insulation.
Entry to the boat is either from the side coaming gates or through the transom door to the swim platform.
Cockpit seating is provided by:
Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
Large powered opening pilothouse side windows and sliding glass aft doors provide great natural ventilation and excellent light and visibility. All the pilothouse windows and aft door have grey tint. Entry to pilothouse from cockpit is through polished stainless steel framed, full-height, curved, grey-tinted tempered glass doors. These doors have four panels (two port and two starboard) allowing several opening positions and an open an airy feel to the interior.
Pilothouse layout includes:
Pilothouse is finished with:
The pilothouse has:
AFT PILOTHOUSE AREA Features:
The Helm is forward to starboard and has a gloss varnished dash and outboard shelf where electronics are mounted. The area is also home to the Hinckley JetStick II®, engine controls, navigation instruments and gauges, and a teak rimmed steering wheel.
Two electric Stidd helm seats with stainless pedestals with manual folding footrests. JetStick® system includes the new Hinckley PalmStick wireless remote JetStick system.
The Helm has an open view into the easily accessed galley below as well as the surrounding deck and area outside the yacht.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
From the Pilothouse forward, down the open companionway are steps to the interior accommodations:
Forward is the Master Suite with ensuite Head and spacious stall shower. Master suite has dedicated entertainment system with 26" TV, Direct TV and Blu-ray player and spacious hanging lockers port and starboard, with a large walk-in style hanging closet to stbd and aft. Next aft to starboard is the Guest/Day Head and a Guest Cabin with twin berths. Next aft to port is the Galley.
The Interior is satin-varnished cherry with sound absorbent overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a gloss varnished teak and tulip cabin sole. Removable protective covers are provided for cabin soles.
This area is open to the pilothouse and receives lots of natural light and ventilation and also has a fixed portlight over the counter.
There is a double sink with Grohe single-lever chrome fixture with sprayer and hot and cold pressure water outboard. Aft of the sink is the custom top loading freezer and forward is a countertop accessed storage bin. Below the sink are two doors to storage space. The countertop has a back lip that protects the bulkhead. Inboard of the freezer is a generous work space with the convection microwave mounted in a cabinet above and dishwasher below. The two burner electric cooktop is mounted forward with the two drawer refrigerator below for convenient access while cooking.
The Guest Suite (Aft To Starboard) is entered through a single panel door. The Guest/Day Head can be entered from either the main passage way inboard or directly from the Guest Suite.
The Guest Head and shower are forward of the guest cabin to starboard is finished in Light Cream gelcoat with satin varnished cherry bulkheads with satin varnished trim around mirrors, and lockers.
This Head includes:
MASTER SUITE (Forward)
The Master Suite is luxurious and very well appointed. It includes a private head with separate stall shower. Entered through a starboard solid cherry door, Owner's stateroom has a centerline aft-facing queen bunk with storage drawers under.
Closest is located on the starboard side aft with two doors offers tons of hanging space and several shelves mounted outboard for additional storage.
The Master Suite includes a fully outfitted entertainment system which includes a dedicated satellite TV tuner, Blu-Ray player and a host of audio channels including Sirius radio. Relax and watch movie on the 26" LCD HD TV in this spacious cabin.
Continuing aft port and starboard are hanging lockers with additional cabinetry above the berth sheathing.
Aft to port in the Master Cabin is the entry to the Owner's head. This head features a separate stall shower and is also finished in Light Cream gelcoat with a cherry laminated interior bulkhead.
This Head includes:
Generator: One (1) Onan 13.5-KW, rated for 240-volts AC and is mounted in a sound shield. Remote panel for starting with gauges, annual service completed. Hours: