2012 Mercury Marine M Series 350 tender.
comes with; 40 hp Mercury outboard, 3 tie up ropes, 1 paddle, 1 hand air pump, 1 davit lift harness, 1 birdie pole, 1 folding anchor light pole, weather cover, very clean like new, 9 out of 10 (does not include boat trailer)
6 reasons to purchase a mercury inflatable-
1) the only 10 year warranty on the market
2) the end cone design, its a flat end cone in the 2003 and newer models. causing instant plaining and a dryer ride
3) the front of the mercury is wider than your typical inflatable that gets very tight in the faint this design utilizes every foot of the boat allowing passengers to sit in the front
4) Amazi is made of Hypalon
5) mercury is an 1100 diner thickness as compared to the average in the industry of 900.
6) highest capacity for its size both weight and hp will be higher on the mercury. mercury is designed around a dry ride the higher capacity means it floats higher and the big tubes all equal the driest ride on the water.
overall lenght -11.5 ft
overall beam- 6 ft
inside lenght- 4'11ft
tube diameter- 17''
load capacity- 776lbs
maximum engine weight -243lbs
maximum horsepower -40
shaft lenght -20''
passenger capacity- 4
number of air chambers- 3
weight- 675 lbs
fibric thickness- 0.03"
tube pressure- 3.6/1.63