Name Zylkene Status Used Hull Catamaran Superstructure Flybridge Propulsion Sail Management Yes Charter Link 5161 Type Modern Shipyard Lagoon Designer VPLP Model LAGOON 560 Owner version 4 cabins Year 2012 Asking Price € 900 000
approx $ 999 000 Taxes paid Unpaid Flag France Location Bahamas Hull Material Fiberglass Length 18m (56.0’)
PRICE REDUCED FROM 950K€ to 900K€ !
This LAGOON 560 is an owner version with 4 double cabins with private shower and toilets, as well as crew facilities in the fore peaks.
The yacht was launched 2012, and has always been maintained by professional teams, under supervision of the official Lagoon dealer West Indies, and always skippered by professional crew.
In perfect condition, fully equipped and sold in Charter Configuration with all charter equipment in "Turn Key Condition"... in the Caribbean.
You'll get a complete charter business, as well as a crew already operational, trained in management tool
SPECIFICATIONS Length 18 m (56.0’) Beam 10 m (31.0') Draft 2 m (4.1') Fuel Tank 2 x / 650 Liters / 169 US Gallon Water Tank 4 x / 240 Liters / 62 US Gallon Black water Tank 4 x / 73 Liters / 19 US Gallon Weight 30 Tons
- SOFT WATER INTAKE AT DOCK
MECHANICAL Number of engine 2 Engine Manufacturer Yanmar Year 2012 Engine Model 4JH4-HTE Engine HP 110 Drive Shaft line / 2012 Fuel Diesel Hours of running 4000 Hours Max speed 12 Knots Cruising speed 10 Knots Number of generator 1 Generator Manufacturer Onan / 2012 Model (1500tr / 50hz) Outgoing Voltage 220 Volts Power 18 Kva Hours of running 5000 Hours Watermaker 1 Brand Sea Recovery AQUAMATIC / 2012 Capacity 280 Litres / hour A/C Yes Brand and type Cruisair Year 2012 Capacity 72000 BTU Bow thruster Yes
- ENGINES 2 x 110 HP (Yanmar4JH4-110) WITH STRAIGHT SHAFT WITH ELECTRICAL CONTROL
- DOUBLE ELECTRONIC ENGINE THROTTLE AT NAV STATION WITH PANELS
- 3 BLADE FOLDING PROPELLERS for Yanmar4JH4-HTE (110 hp)
- ELECTRICAL TUNNEL BOW THRUSTER AT STARBOARD 24V 200Kg
- GENERATOR ONAN 7 Kva 1500 rpm 220V / 50Hz + COCON
- AIR CONDITION : REVERSE CYCLE CENTRALIZED CHILLED WATER A/C 72000BTU 220V - 4CAB GALLEY UP.
ACCOMODATION Guest Cabin(s) 4 Double 4 Crew Cabin(s) 2 Single 2 Number berths 10 Bathrooms 4 Toilets 6
- Queen size bed (2,05m x 1,60m / 6’9” x 5’3” ft) with slatted base
- Minimum headroom 2.05m (6’9” ft)
- Ensuite bathrooms with Electrics Toilets
- Crew cabins in front forepeaks, equipped with toilet and shower
- Upholstery (saloon & sittings) "Prime Beige"
- PLEATED BLINDS IN THE SALON (In lieu of std curtains and on door and aft window)
- PLEATED BLINDS IN THE CABINS 4 CABIN VERSION
- TECMA ELECTRICAL TOILETS FRESH WATER - 4CAB VERSION
- ELECTRICAL FANS IN SALOON AND CABINS
- LEATHER "EMPTY POCKETS" IN CABINS
- PLEATED BLINDS AT COMPANIONWAYS AFT CABINS.
EQUIPMENT Water heater 2 Brand and type 2 x 40 Liters Year 2012 Pressured water Yes Cokpit shower 2 Fridge 2 Capacity 130 Liters / 33.8 US Gallon Year 2012 Freezer 2 Year 2012 Ice maker 1 Year 2012 Oven 1 Brand and type Stainless gas Year 2012 Burnerstove 5 Brand and type Stainless gas Year 2012 Microwave 1 Year 2012
- Second freezer 110 liters. in the locker on mast bulkhead starboard side
- Second ice maker in the cockpit
- WINE CELLAR
- MICROWAVE OVEN 220 V
- WASHER / DRYER MIELE 5kg
- DISH-WASHER MIELE 12 sets
- ELECTRICAL TABLE-LEG IN SALON - CENTRAL GALLEY
- 3 ADDITIONAL STOOLS (1 in owner cabin and 2 in saloon).
Starboard hull L shape galley on the roof bulkhead with central island furniture :
- L shape lower cabinet :
- White solid resin counter top « Ice White Corian ».
- 2 large stainless steel sinks + 1 mixer tap.
- 3 drawers + bottles storage (dish washer for 12 place settings)
- 1 x 130 L (34 US Gal) fridge.
- Upper storage cabinet with shelves and 220 V outlet (or micro-wave as an option)
- Central island furniture :
- Galley side : 3 drawers / 1 door – 2 shelves
- Salon side : 2 drawers / Various storage for CD/DVD, glasses, magazines / TV cabinet.
- Locker on mast bulkhead starboard side :
- 3 drawers (option : 130 L / 34 US Gal fridge or 110 L / 29 US Gal freezer or win cellar for 12 bottles)
- Storage: 2 doors with shelves (washer option)
- Scullery : In starboard companionway opposite the steps.
- Cold store (about 200 L / 53 US Gal) at upper level and freezer (about 60 L / 16 US Gal) at lower level ; Ice maker integrated.
- Bottle storage with door.
- On the whole galley in saloon :
- Lighting with LED spots on ceiling.
- Indirect lighting in skirting board and cove at ceiling.
ELECTRONIC & NAVIGATION Autopilot 1 Brand and type Ray marine Year 2012 Vhf 1 Brand Ray marine 240E (double with ASN) Year 2012 Phone Yes Brand Irridium terminal fix sail SC 40 Year 2012 AIS Yes Internet Yes Brand and type Galet WIFI Year 2012 sat Yes Brand and type Irridium terminal fix sail SC 40 Year 2012 Gps 2 Brand Raymarine E140W Year 2012 Radar 1 Brand Raymarine 18` (48NM) Year 2012 Loch Yes Brand Ray marine Year 2012 Depth sounder Yes Brand Ray marine Year 2012 Wind indicator Yes Brand Raymarine Year 2012 Hifi 3 Brand Radio / CD / MP3 / DVD Year 2012 TV 1 Year 2012
- Navigation Pack Ray marine ST70
- Screen E140 at helm : Map of Europe
- GPS charts plotters Ray marine E140W at helm station and charts table
- Ray marine HD Digital Radar 18 "48 mn, 4kw radome, with stainless steel protection
- Transmitter / Receiver AIS Raymarine 650 with coupler
- Remote Driver Smart control
- Joystick for steering at chart table
- FUSION RADIO DVD/CD MP3 PLAYER + LOUDSPEAKERS IN SALOON, COCKPIT, FLY + SEALED REMOTE CONTROL
- FUSION RADIO DVD/CD MP3 PLAYER + 2 LOUDSPEAKERS IN AFT CABIN PORT SIDE
- FUSION RADIO DVD/CD MP3 PLAYER + 2 LOUDSPEAKERS IN OWNERS CABIN
- RR MAST ANTENNA (TV, VHF, AM-FM, GSM)
- TV LED 32" PAL / SECAM WITH ELECTRIC LIFT IN THE SALON CENTRAL GALLEY
- EXTRA FOR BOSE LIFESTYLE 38 HIFI/DVD HOME CINEMA IN SALOON +4 SPEAKERS IN COCKPIT &
- 2 CAMERAS CAM 100 RAYMARINE UNDER FLYBRIDGE
Internet - Galet WIFI
IRIDIUM terminal fixe sail SC 4000 Marine Terminal
Phone Cards 3G :
- West Indies / British and French
- Turks / Caicos
ELECTRICITY Shore power converter 1 Power 220 Volts Batteries charger 2 Brand Mastervolt Power 5000 Amp Year 2012 Inverter 2 Brand 24 / 220 V Power 5000 W Year 2012 Batteries for service 6 Brand Gel batteries Capacity 210 Amp Alternator 2 Brand Mastervolt Capacity 110 Amp Year 2012 Batteries for engine(s) 2
- LED lights in the boat
- 220 V AC circuit including :
- 1 outlet per cabin (owner’s cabin: 2), 4 in the saloon, 4 in the galley, 1 per engine compartment, and 1 in the technical compartment.
- 1 touchscreen 15” for running 220 V and 24 V on board.
- 1 power source selector + voltmeter.
- 30 Amp dock inlet in the aft transom with 15 m (49,21 ft) shore power cord.
- 24 V circuit including :
- 24 V 420 Ah gel service battery bank (840 Ah optional)
- Breaker-box for the 24V system in generator compartment.
- 2 engine driven 24V 110 AH Mastervolt alternators.
- PACK FOR 2 INVERTERS 24 / 220V - 2 x 50
- SHAVER SOCKETS 220V IN HEADS (x4)
- 24 V 840 Ah gel service battery bank
- PACK 2 CHARGERS 24V 100Amp + ALTERNATORS 24V
- 4 UNDER WATER SPOT LIGHTS OCEANLED
- ELECTRICAL FLYBRIDGE DOOR
- INDIRECT LIGHTING IN CABIN AND SALOON
- Courtesy lights in cockpit, aft and fly
- 2 Spotlights 12V in aft beam.
DECK & SAFETY Windlass 1 Brand Lofrans Power 2000 W Year 2012 Winches 4 Brand and type Harken (electric) Swim platform 1 Davits 1 Brand and type Hydraulic Tendrelift Gangway 1 Swimming Ladder 1 Type Folding - Stainless steel Anchor 1 Type Delta 50Kg Rode 1 Brand and type 100 meters of chain 12 and rope Life raft 1 Brand and type (Container) Passengers 12 Year 2012 Safety equipment French security equipment Passengers 12
- Cockpit :
- Cockpit and salon on one level (no steps)
- Cockpit floor in teak
- Polished teak cockpit table
- Cockpit locker on Portside of the cockpit : 1 door, 1 sink + mixer tap, white resin countertop (Optional Ice maker or cockpit fridge 80L / 21US gal).
- Flybridge :
- Flybridge access closing system
- 1 helm station including : 1100 mm (3’7”) diameter steering wheel / Navigation instruments pod / Engine throttle and control panels on steering station / Seat for 2 persons / Windlass control on steering station / All lines led to forward part of the flybridge around 4 winches / Recessed sun lounging area on aft of flybridge, with storage / 1 large storage under the sun lounging area / L-shaped settee.
- TENDER LIFT HYDRAULIC PLATFORM (450 kg)
- 3 ELECTRIC WINCHES 70.2 INSTEAD OF STANDARD
- WASHING PUMP FOR DECK SEAWATER / FRESHWATER IN WELL OF CHAIN
- COCKPIT FLOOR IN FRONT AND AFT AND TRANSOMS IN TEAK
- CHAIN COUNTER AT FLY
- FLYBRIDGE FLOOR IN TEAK.
RIG & CANVAS Mainsail Fully Battened Yes Brand Incidences Status Good Surface 128 m² Furling System No Genoa Yes Brand Incidences Status Good Surface 82 m² Furling System Yes Gennaker Yes Brand Incidences Status Good Surface 155 m² Furling System Yes other sails Yes Brand Incidences (Staysail 45m²) Status Good Bimini top 1 Status Good Covers 3 Status Good
Sails, rigging and hardware :
- CARBON CANOE BOOM WITH LIGHT, COVER NATURAL AND WHITE PAINTED ALUMINIUM MAST
- Square top Mainsail & Genoa Hydranet
- Triradial Gennaker MILAR 155m2
- HYDRANET STAYSAIL + RUNNING RIGGING AND HALYARD + MANUEL FURLER
- GENNAKER EQUIPMENT ON DRUM
- ACCOMMODATION LADDER
- FOLDING CARBON GANGPLANK 2,60m/8,53ft WITH COVER + 2 SOCKETS
- BIMINI ON HELM STATION HEATHER BEIGE (Bimini + Mooring sun canvas)
- COCKPIT SIDES & AFT SUN CANVAS + SIDES AROUND AFT COCKPIT & WINDOWS
- KIT OF COVERS (Steering wheel, Wheel station, Cockpit tables, Liferaft compartments)
- FLYBRIDGE FURNITURE (Composite settee, cushions and coffe table)
- SUN LOUNGER CUSHIONS FOR FLYBRIDGE HEATHER BEIGE
- AFT COCKPIT AND AFT BEAM CUSHION HEATHER BEIGE
- FORWARD COCKPIT CUSHIONS HEATHER BEIGE.
TENDERS & TOYS Dinghy 1 Brand Highfield Ocean Master 420 Ivoir LOA 4,2m (13.9') Year 2012 Outboard engine 1 Brand Honda Power 50 HP/CV Year 2012
Boat fully equipped with toy for charter :
- Stand-up Paddles
- Fishing Rod
- Snorkling gear
- Wake board and water ski for children
Outboard Engine for Dhingy:
- Running Hours : 290 H.
NEW EQUIPMENT OR REFIT
- IRIDIUM terminal fixed sail SC 4000 Marine Terminal
- CREW CABIN IN STARBOARD BOW COMPARTMENT (berth, sink, shower, toilet)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.