2012 Grand Soleil 50
Beaucette Marina, Guernesey
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Beaucette Marina, Guernesey
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 325.000 Skatt/moms ej betald (SEK 3.617.323)
Fantastic looking Judel/Vrolijk Grand Soleil 50 that is still in her first ownership and which has been cherished from Day One. Built for a most experienced owner who has had her set up for fast, rewarding, shorthanded sailing. She has a great teak interior, carbon wheels, great electronics and lots of extras and clever touches that make her into the special yacht that she is.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Grand Soleil
LÖA Längd över allt: 48 fot 10 tum
Bredd: 14 fot 12 tum
LWL: 43 fot 5 tum
Min. djupgång: 8 fot 4 tum
Max. djupgång: 8 fot 4 tum
Deplacement: 13000 kg
Ballast: 4300 kg
Total effekt: 70 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 70 HP
Antal singelbäddar: 8
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 2
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure
- Deck, coach roof & cockpit sole have teak laid decks
- Stripes on coachroof and hull in silver metallic.
- Hull windows port and starboard.
- 3 x Coats of epoxy on underwater profile, plus navy antifouling. Last antifouled July 2017.
Keel & Rudder:
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo 75hp diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- All machinery aboard MERRYN have been serviced in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Engine serviced October 2017.
Propulsion & Steering:
- VIP 140 Duo Max Power bow thruster
- 3 bladed Flex-o-hold folding propeller
- Ambassador rope stripper.
- 2 Solimar carbon steering wheels
- 12v ship’s systems
- Waterproof 12V DC power point in cockpit.
- Car type 12V plug at chart table.
- Individual Harken circuit breakers for electric winches (6 x).
- DC distribution 500.
- Additional battery.
- Battery mate 1602 IG.
- Mastervolt auto battery charger and display Masterview Easy.
- Mastervolt main alternator 12/130A on the main engine
- 220v shore supply with ring main for 220v domestic equipment
- Mass sine inverter 2000w.
- Master shunt 500.
- 2 x Flexible solar panels, which give 90 amp hours.
- Seawater electric pump for deck and anchor washing.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water system with accumulator.
- Calorifer for hot water with 220v immersion.
- Spectra Newport 400 Mk II watermaker making 65 litres per hour
- Total capacity of 460 litres.
- Total capacity of 290 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 65 litre holding tank with electrical exhaust pump for front WC.
- Connection for the aft WC to the forward WC holding tank.
- Raymarine package including: I70 (2 x multifunction displays) depth sounder; speed-log, wind instruments
- Auto pilot I70 SPX 30 linear 2 hydraulic
- Raymarine 55E VHF; VHF external waterproof loudspeaker in cockpit
- Additional I70 display.
- Raystar GPS antenna 125 Seatalk
- Raymarine digital radome RD418D radar antenna 24 miles on mast.
- Two white loudspeakers in cockpit.
- Furuno GP-33 GPS navigator.
- Yeoman plotter.
- Sea-me active radar target enhancer.
- Raymarine E7 chart plotter at binnacle.
- Stainless steel chartplotter support mounting on binnacle.
- Raymarine E125 at chart table.
- Raymarine AIS TX/RX.
- Iridium satellite system, plus computer and separate screen.
- Fresh water foot pump at sink.
- Fridge with holding plate.
- GN cooker.
- 2 x Electric toilet Jabsco silent version salt water flush, large bowl fresh water flushing
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher heating system.
- Eberspacher outlet in aft head.
- Stereo radio set RDS with 2 loudspeakers in saloon (this model can operate the compact disc player) including DVD.
- TV antennae.
- Remote control for stereo in the cockpit.
- LCD TV 32” installed on main bulkhead in the main saloon
- Quick LED cabin lights and Hella LED navigation lights.
- Lopolight nav. table light.
- Sensor automatic lights in saloon and heads.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Teak interior joinery.
- Cabin sole board finished in simulated teak and holly spline
- Acrylic washboard in lieu of standard.
- 2 x Extra opening portholes for aft cabins.
- Galley work top covered with synthetic stone (Champagne).
- Heads work top covered with synthetic stone (Champagne).
- Splash screen that fits between galley and settee.
- Magnetic door stops.
- Cream synthetic leather upholstery in main saloon.
- Cream synthetic leather upholstery in the sleeping cabins.
- Safe in owner’s cabin.
- 2 x Hull windows in saloon (non-standard).
- Seating in saloon renewed (2017).
- 3-spreader mast which is deck stepped
- Rigid vang.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Deck spinnaker gear.
- Carbon spinnaker pole and all halyards
- Racing deck gear; German mainsheet system, Harken genoa tracks with adjustable ball bearing cars, deck spinnaker gear and sheets.
- Facnor furling was replaced in 2017.
- 2 x Electric Harken winches for genoa sheets 60.2STEA radial (pair).
- 2 x Electric Harken winches on coachroof 50.2 STEA radial (pair) for halyards
- 2 x Electric winches for German mainsheet.
Sails (All North Sails):
- Fully battened main with three reefing points and larger Ronstan cars, plus spares.
- Genoa 140%.
- Genoa 98%.
- 1 x Flush Lewmar hatch at forward end of coachroof.
- Electrically operated opening transom with deck shower and bathing ladder with remote control – this can also be operated manually.
- New stainless steel boarding ladder designed for the bow (2017).
- Opening side-gate in the guardrail on starboard.
- Opening side-gate in the guardrail on portside.
- Cockpit side lockers with gas struts.
- Carbon foldable 2 metre gangway.
- Cockpit table with winter cover.
- Stainless steel coachroof grabrails.
- Bow pad eye for MPS.
- Complete range of Harken spares.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor windlass remote control in cockpit.
- Anchor chain counter.
- Stainless steel anchor and chain.
- Spare anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- NV sprayhood (2017).
- NV bimini top with sun awning (2017).
- Mast cover (2017).
- Both helms have covers.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac rib, plus 5hp outboard.
- Gas detector and cut off.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.