Construction Cheoy Lee built the Alpha’s interior on a floating composite framework, isolated from the hull and support member. This intricate method of construction greatly reduces the transmission of noise and vibration from the primary hull structure in the yacht’s interior. The effect is tangible and sets the Alpha apart. Hull rigidity is increased by integrating all tankage into the hull structure. The resulting ‘double bottom’ offers significant safety benefits in case of grounding or bottom damage. It also increases rigidity, fluid capabilities, lowers the center of gravity, and of course, avoids any tank corrosion issues. No wood is used in the structure of an Alpha, only resin infused foam cored composites. This not only saves weight, but frees the Alpha 76 of any concerns over swelling wood, warping or creaking joints. 10-year limited structure hull warranty expires in 2022. Introduction Caterpillar extended warranty. Your engines will be protected for years of use. The Alpha 76 is part of the progression into modern and technologically advanced vessels by the world renown Cheoy Lee shipyards. The Alpha line is built for comfort, performance and the highest quality available in the yachting industry today. PAESANA is a perfect example of an Alpha 76 that has been well-maintained by its full time professional crew.
Cheoy Lee, Cheoy Lee for sale, used yacht for sale, yacht for sale in Miami, FL, Cheoy Lee for sale in Miami, FL, Cheoy Lee Alpha for Sale, 76 Cheoy Lee, Paesana
For more information on this listing, please contact the Listing Agent directly: Sean Fenniman 772.260.1628 (cell) or 772.692.1122 (office) email@example.com
Please contact Sean Fenniman at 772.260.1628
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: CHEOY LEE
LÖA Längd över allt: 76 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 19 fot 10 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 6 tum
Total effekt: 3800 HP
Motortyp: C32 ACERT
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 1900 HP
Motortyp: C32 ACERT
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 1900 HP
Description per area Layout The PAESANA is a great-riding, overbuilt, sexy looking, big, comfortable express cruiser!
Cheoy Lee built the Alpha’s interior on a floating composite framework, isolated from the hull and support member. This intricate method of construction greatly reduces the transmission of noise and vibration from the primary hull structure in the yacht’s interior. The effect is tangible and sets the Alpha apart. Hull rigidity is increased by integrating all tankage into the hull structure. The resulting ‘double bottom’ offers significant safety benefits in case of grounding or bottom damage. It also increases rigidity, fluid capabilities, lowers the center of gravity, and of course, avoids any tank corrosion issues. No wood is used in the structure of an Alpha, only resin infused foam cored composites. This not only saves weight, but frees the Alpha 76 of any concerns over swelling wood, warping or creaking joints.
10-year limited structure hull warranty expires in 2022.
PAESANA has benefited by a diligent captain with an engineering mindset. Her systems are fully functioning and her bilges gleam from constant attention.
The Alpha 76 is part of the progression into modern and technologically advanced vessels by the world renown Cheoy Lee shipyards. The Alpha line is built for comfort, performance and the highest quality available in the yachting industry today. PAESANA is a perfect example of an Alpha 76 that has been well-maintained by its full time professional crew.
As you step into PAESANA you will find a large swim platform and large garage that houses a tender. As a you walk up the stairs into the cockpit you will pass a large hot tub that converts into a sun pad.
The cockpit has double power tables that raise or lower depending on the intended use. Walking into the main salon you will walk though double glass doors that open into the salon and cockpit area.
The salon houses sufficient seating with all the comforts as well as the finest materials used. Walking forward of the salon you will pass the pilot area down into the atrium galley and settee area. This gives the PAESANA a cozy foyer country-style kitchen.
Helm and Electronics
The helm is located forward of the salon. The captain sits in the middle of the ship and this allows full visibility of the entire vessel.
The latest in electrics is present with:
• Echo Pilot forward looking sonar with KEP monitor electronic monitoring system • (2) CAT MFD’s • ZF 5200 low profile electronic engine controls • ZF JMS joystick maneuvering system with I anchor station keeping • 2 additional ZF joystick docking stations, aft deck • Remote generator control panel • Custom rimmed wheel • Three Boning flat navigation screens • Engine instrumentation and alarms • Humphree trim controls • Remove for anchor windlass with chain counter • ACR remote for searchlight • Three PPI helmsman’s seats with leather upholstery • Windshield wipers with fresh water wash • Horn button • Night lighting • Two AC duplex outlets • Furuno NavNet 3D black box multi-function processor/chart plotter • Furuno 4’ UHD digital radar array for NavNet 3D, 6kw, 64 N.M. • Furuno BBW/GPS, WASS/GPS receiver antenna • Furuno FA50 black box class B AIS transponder • Delta-T air intake fans • 4’ digital antenna AIS VHF • Furuno-DFF1 network sounder • 526TID-LET/20 bronze thru-hull, low profile transducer with temp • Furuno 720 Nav pilot – handheld display • Additional Furuno 720 autopilot • VHF Simrad AHK 050 • Antenna digital 4’ VHF • Axis PTZ dome camera (engine room) • KVH Tracvision M5 • Tracvision M5 empty dome • Ships computer for manual, CCTV and internet • Upgraded AIS and GPS antenna
The salon offers a large open space with the finest wood and leather finishing. Forward of the salon you will find the helm with comfortable seating and visibility for the captain and two guests.
The salon has eating for up to 8 and a large pop up TV screen. Surround sound system is available throughout the yacht that will allow music to play in most areas.
• Island bar with glass storage below • LED accent lighting on bar front panel • Samsung entertainment center with 46” pop-up television • Surround sound audio system • LED ceiling lights with dimmer control • LED valance and floor lighting • Powered sunroof • Five AC duplex outlets in salon • Stainless steel tempered glass doors to aft deck • Powered drop down aft center window • Wood planked floor with recessed wool rug • MX 880 intuitive universal remote
The galley is located on the port side of the lower deck and includes a full size, side by side refrigerator and a large open space fully equipped for long trips.
• GE radiant electric cooktop • GE profile stainless steel microwave/convection oven with ventilation hood • GE profile stainless steel side by side refrigerator/freezer with ice dispenser • GE profile stainless steel dishwasher • Wine refrigerator • Washer/dryer • GE profile garbage compactor • Corian sink and countertop with faucet • Storage cabinets • Two mirror backed backlit crockery cabinets • Storage drawers • Wood dining table • Settee with leather upholstery • LED overhead lights with dimmer control • LED under cabinet lights • Wood planked floor • Four A/C duplex outlets
The Master Stateroom is located mid-ship and is one of the largest in its class. It has a large walk-in closet as well as eating area and an Ensuite restroom with a jacuzzi tub.
• Custom king berth with suede leather headboard • Storage under berth • Two wooden night tables with drawers • Hull side window with stainless steel trim and curtain • Samsung 40” pop-up television behind settee • Surround sound audio system • Walk-in closet with cedar wall lining • Watertight escape door to crew quarters • Upholstered settee • Vanity unit with mirror • Storage cabinet with three large drawers • LED ceiling lights with dimmer control • LED valance and floor lights • 3 LED table lamps • Mirror on closet door • Door to head • Wood planked floor • Three A/C duplex outlets • Smoke detector
• Marble vanity top with marble sink • Stainless surrounder inset vanity mirror • Storage cabinets under counter • LED ceiling lights • Snakeskin Magelite Hunter Douglas manual blinds • Helka sink and shower faucets • LED valance lights and floor lights • Bath accessories (towel bars, tooth brush holder, soap dispense) • Techma Silence Plus head (fresh water flush) • Custom jacuzzi tub and shower with frameless glass enclosure • Beautiful black and gold marble shower wall • Exhaust blower • Two A/C duplex outlets • Two towel racks • GFI outlets
The VIP stateroom is located FWD of the ship. It includes an ensuite head with full size shower and all marble finishing’s. • Custom queen island berth with leather headboard • Storage drawers under berth • Two wooden night stands • Two wall mounted reading lights • Samsung 26” wall mounted television and audio system • Two closets with cedar lining • Mirror • LED ceiling lights with dimer control • LED valance and floor lights • Wood planked floor • Stainless steel opening ports with mosquito screens • Lewmar escape hatch with shade over bed • Smoke detector • Three A/C duplex outlets
• Upper and lower bunks with fabric headboard • LED ceiling lights with dimmer control • LED valance and floor lights • Stainless steel opening port with mosquito screen • Two reading lights • 26” wall mounted television and audio system • Night table • Smoke detector • Closet with cedar lining • Mirror • Storage drawers • Wood planked floor • A/C duplex outlet
• Upper hinged berth • Smoke detector • Closet with cedar lining • LED ceiling lights • Reading light • 22” wall mounted television and audio system • Door to head • Amtico planked floor • A/C duplex outlet • Smoke detector
• Maretron monitoring system • A/C and DC electrical panels with breakers for all circuits • Generator/shore selector and polarity indicator • Two banks of 2 X 8D batteries for engine start AGM • 4 X 8D batteries for domestic service AGM • 2 X 12v battery banks with cross over for generator start/audio-visual service • Volt, amp and frequency meters for supply circuits • Battery parallel system for main engine start batteries • 24v DC 100 amp battery charger • 12v DC 20 amp battery charger • Automatic LED wardrobe lights • LED navigation lights • LED lamps and wall sconces • Remote controlled searchlight • Automatic emergency lights from an independent DC supply • A/C receptacles in Galley, Heads, Engine Room, Exterior Have GFI Protection • 100A shore power inlet with 100’ cable • Glendinning cablemaster, shore power cable, retrieval system • Hydraulic bow thruster • Sea Recovery watermaker under companionway • Large stainless hot water tank • 50A shore power inlet for jacuzzi while dockside • Copper bonding of through-hull fittings and equipment to exterior hull anodes • 25 KVA ISO-boost shore power isolation transformer • Dynaplate with strap to ground terminal boards
• Twin electronically governed CAT C30 diesel engines • Remote mounted instrument panels • Transom exhaust and fiberglass mufflers from marine exhaust system • Onan ‘Quiet Diesel’ generator, with sounds shield • Concealed exhaust with gas/water separator • GRP diamond plate engine room sole • Chilled water Marine Air A/C with soft starters, 120,000 BTU • Charles ISO Boost 100 • Deep Sea underwater lights • Delta T microprocessor controlled engine room ventilating system • Demisters on air intakes • Auto/manual FM200 firefighting system • FM200 alarms with automatic blower shutoff and inlet damper closure • Gearbox driver central hydraulic bow thruster • Naiad 38 Hp Hydraulic Bow Thruster • Humphree Electro-Hydraulic interceptors for automatic trim control • Engine driven emergency bilge pumping system • Reverso lube oil change system to engines and gearboxes • Racor fuel filters/water separators with vacuum gauges • Manifold to allow oil filter change underway two webasto isotherm dual element 20 gal /75L water heaters • Headhunter subpaq silent fresh water pump and accumulator tank • Sea recovery 900Gpd watermaker • Back-up DC fresh water pump • Cartridge style whole system fresh water filter • Automatic sump pumps for crew and master heads • Seven (7) automatic bilge pumps • Black water dockside pump out or overboard discharge • Groco strainers for all sea water pump intakes • Hight level bilge alarms • Seacocks on all through-hull fittings below waterline • Vibration and sound attenuation. Mylar faced synthetic lead-foam insulation. Custom sound mounts for main engines and generator. • 3.5” Aquamet 22 propeller shafts • Stainless steel rudder blades by western branch metals • Stainless steel rudder shafts 4” • Platzer Marine propeller, 5 blade, Class S, dynamically balanced • Visoinex shaft and rudder bearings • Tides marine packless shaft seals • Fire and smoke detectors • Manual bilge pump • Two AC outlets • Watertight door to crew quarters • Replaceable emergency spares, E.G. water pump impellers, belts, etc. • Rite Aire dehumidifier, built in fully automatic • Deep Sea underwater lights • Charles Iso Boost 100 • HOURS as of February 2018: Starboard engine – 1475, Port engine – 1475, Onan Generator - 4169
More details Hull material: Fiberglass - VTR Hull type: Deep Vee Boat type: Motor Yachts Transmission type: Inboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.