2011 Alu Marine Havana 72
- Se alla specifikationer
The Havana 72 was designed to offer a maximum of pleasure, excitement and comfort on board.
With the HAVANA, the ALU MARINE Shipyard and BERRET RACOUPEAU YACHT DESIGN naval architects have given a new meaning to the concept of luxury sailing catamarans. Built in aluminum, the HAVANA are top-of-the-range, strong, high-performance and comfortable catamarans. Their design is clean and refined. The fast hull form, easy maneuverability and long range make the HAVANA well suited catamarans to round-the-world cruising in extreme comfort and safety.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
LÖA Längd över allt: 73 fot 7 tum
Bredd: 37 fot 3 tum
LWL: 65 fot 1 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 4 tum
Deplacement: 87538 pund
torrvikt: 87538 pund
Engine Option 2: 2x 174 HP
Engine Option 1: 2x 174 HP
Färskvattentankar: (454 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (885 Gallon)
- The saloon, which can be adapted to the owner?s choice, is very light and opens widely onto the outside.
- The telescopic tables allow this spacious and friendly dining area to be converted into a comfortable lounge with a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
- The size of the portholes has been optimized to offer excellent natural light and fantastic views over the ocean wherever you are in the boat.
- The cabins are spacious and impressive with luxurious and versatile accommodation.
- In the aft portside cabin, the double bed is easily convertible into twin beds.
- The galley is extremely functional and well located in the port side hull with easy access from the saloon.