2010 Baltic Yachts 65 CUSTOM
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Nuvarande pris:
- EUR 1.740.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 18.066.289)
"SUPER NEAT BALTIC 65 CUSTOM"
This Baltic 65 Custom CASTIGO (ex STIG) is a high-performance boat built by Baltic Yachts, utilizing be most advanced design, construction technique and materials. She was designed by Judel/Vrolijk who were tasked in producing a true multi-role cruiser/racer, able to be very competitive under the IRC rating as well a true cruiser with beautiful fully finished interior. She is very fast and extremely comfortable. Although she was built with a fully fitted out luxury interior, she has painted decks instead of teak to save weight and reduce heeling moment. There’s room for a RIB in the stern garage and she is fitted with a fold-over anchor system and retractable bow thruster.
Her tall rig sets a square top main and underneath the waterline she sports a deep, high aspect ratio rudder and a telescopic lifting keel. The advantage of this system is that the keel mechanism does not intrude into the accommodation. A versatile and competitive yacht with a variable keel draft, 4.1M with the keel down and to 2.9M with the keel up.
The interior is also very interesting with the saloon located aft with all the sleeping accommodation forward of amidships. She can accommodate up to 6+1 persons + crew, with 3+1 heads.
The boat design and solutions are the result also of a close collaboration among Judel / Vrolijk design team, Baltic Yachts from Finland, R&J Design and Baltic Yachts’ representative in Italy, Vismara Marine.
CASTICO was refitted in 2016, her refit highlights include:
- Repainting of deck and bowsprit
- Un-step rig and ultrasound mast, boom and spreaders
- Repaint boom
- New Reckmann fuller for jib
- Overhaul and refinish Carbon winches
- New Millennium Monolithic sails
- Replace plexiglass skylights
- New telescopic legs to cockpit table
- New sprayhood
- Overhaul of deck gear
- New helm pedestals
- Refinishing of sole boards
- New induction cooker
- New Corian countertops
- Remodeled saloon seating
- New 8kw generator
- Overhaul of electrical systems with replacement network cables and Mastervolt & B&G interfaces
- Overhauled engine
Please contact Antonio Belli at 866-607-5393
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Baltic Yachts
Designer: Judel Vrolijk
Registrerad i: Italien
Köl: hissbar köl
LÖA Längd över allt: 69 fot 5 tum
Bredd: 16 fot 4 tum
LWL: 56 fot 11 tum
Min. djupgång: 9 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 13 fot 5 tum
Deplacement: 39462 pund Torrlast
Ballast: 14960 pund
Total effekt: 165 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: Folding propeller
Motorstyrka: 165 HP
Färskvattentankar: 1 Rostritt stål (198 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 1 Rostritt stål (106 Gallon)
Septitankar: 1 Rostritt stål (59 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 4
Antal dubbelsängar: 1
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 4
Rull focks system
Ström: 12 V
Kapacitet räddningsflotte: 8
BALTIC YACHTS OVERVIEW:
Baltic Yachts was founded in 1973 by five men looking to build superior yachts – or superyachts - that would give them the edge over their competitors. Baltic Yachts is now one of the leading names in custom and semi-custom made luxury yachts for sale.
The Baltic Yachts Ltd yard is located in Bosund on the West coast of Finland. Here they have developed excellent facilities for building their yachts.
The first yacht built by Baltic Yachts Ltd was the Baltic 46 in 1974. Since then they have built custom and semi-custom built yachts for sale in all sizes from 38ft to 175ft. To know more please visit www.balticyachts.fi
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Carbon/epoxy laminates over Core-Cell foam, vacuum laminated and post cured in both hull and deck; built to ABS standards, the 1994 guide for Offshore Ocean Racing yachts and the European Union Directives 94/25/EC.
- Hull and deck painted with AWL-Grip (deck repainted 2016)
- Bottom prepared with epoxy primer and antifouling paint, sprayed racing finish
- Nonskid deck surfaces (repainted 2016)
- Painted bulwark instead of toerails
- All bulkheads carbon/glass/epoxy produced with Baltic’s “Vacuum-press” table to achieve maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Composite chainplates incorporated in bulkhead and hull layup.
- Transom door/swim platform in transom; dinghy storage inside
- Composite flush deck hatches
- Hardened glass cabin windows
Keel & Rudder:
- Stainless steel fin with lead bulb telescoping keel
- Carbon rudder with JP3 self-aligning bearings
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is category A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Engine & gearbox:
- 1 x Volkswagen 165-5 diesel engine - 165hp @ 4,000rpm
- ZF-63A reduction gearbox
- Freshwater engine cooling
- Engine hours: approx. 1,000hrs
Propulsion & Steering:
- Brunton 4-bladed folding propeller
- Flexfold 2-bladed racing propeller
- MaxPower R200/8 retractable hydraulic bowthruster
- Helm pedestals replaced 2016
- Holmatro central hydraulic unit powering mainsail outhaul, backstay, vang, genoa sheet sliders, mainsail traveler as well as bowthruster, transom door and telescopic keel.
- 24vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or generator
- 12vDC AGM start battery
- 12vDC generator start battery - 2016
- 6x 24vDC Mastervolt Lithium service batteries – approx. 960Ah
- Mastervolt 100A 24v battery charger.
- 80a/24v for service battery bank.
- 55a/12v for start battery.
- Fischer Panda 8000i 8kw generator - 2016
- Baltic Yachts custom made electrical AC/DC panel with automatic safety circuit breakers, indication diodes, amp. meters, volt meters, tank level meters.
- 12 V DC for starting system and 24 V DC for service system.
- Shore power
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated 80 liters hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
- Spectra Newport 700 GPD 109l/h 24vDC watermaker.
- Manual bilge pumps
- Electric bilge pump with floating switches
Fuel: 400 liters fuel capacity in stainless steel tanks
Fresh Water: 750 liters water capacity in stainless steel tanks
Holding: 255 liters water capacity in stainless steel tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
B&G Hydra sailing instruments including 4x 30x30 displays at mast
- Wind, speed, depth and log transducers
- GPS receiver
- B&G MFD chart plotter displays at both helms
- Simrad Broadband Radar scanner
- B&G H2000 autopilot
- 2x steering compasses on helm pedestals
- B&G VHF in cockpit with speaker
- Sailor 150 Fleet broadband
- 2x Fridges.
- 1 x Freezer.
- AEG combination microwave with induction oven.
- Siemens induction hob – 2016 Oven.
- Siemens dishwasher
- 4x heads and showers
- Tecma electric heads
- Hot & cold pressurized water supplies with shower in heads
Heating & Ventilation:
- Heating system.
- CLD air conditioning system.
- 27” LCD television.
- NAIM CD/Radio/DVD/MP3/WMA
- Bose speakers in cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
- Forepeak/crew cabin with berth, toilet and locker, entry from deck hatch
- Next aft separated by watertight bulkhead is the master cabin with centerline queen size berth, hanging lockers port and starboard, en-suite stall shower and head
- Next aft to starboard is a guest cabin with upper and lower berths, hanging locker and en-suite head with shower
- Next aft to starboard is the galley
- Opposite to port is a VIP guest cabin with a large double berth, hanging locker, lockers outboard above berth, shelf which becomes additional full size single bed and en-suite head with shower
- Between the VIP cabin and galley is the engine room
- Next aft is the salon with sofa and dining table to port, a settee and the nav station to starboard.
- Note. The saloon has recently been remodeled from the original layout to now include a fitted L-shaped saloon seating area to port and more substantial seating are to starboard aft of the chart table.
- Advanced lightweight construction techniques used in construction of the interior. A custom made high technology laminating press is used for the lamination of the main bulkheads and interior panels. The use of this press results in bulkheads and panels with very high laminate quality and surface smoothness enabling application of thin wood veneer on visible surfaces without excessive use of filler.
- Hall Spars boomerang spreader carbon fiber mast (high modulus and ultra-high modulus)
- Hall Spars carbon fiber racing boom with lazy jack system (wings)
- Hall Spars SCR Airfoil standing Rigging
- Carbon fiber bowsprit
- Reckmann roller furling headstay with recessed drum and carbon foils - 2016
- Fuller for Gennaker
- Harken deckgear
- Spinlock rope clutches
- 8 x Harken carbon winches including electro/hydraulic primary and secondary winches
- Millennium Monolithic mainsail – 2016
- Millennium Monolithic genoa - 2016
- North Sails Code Zero – 2010
- A3 Gennaker on top-down fuller
- Double stainless lifelines.
- Swim ladder.
- Cockpit table with hydraulic legs
Covers & Canvas:
- Cockpit cushions.
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Recessed anchor locker with Lewmar 3000 electric windlass, gypsy and drum, for chain and rope.
- Anchor launching arrangement with custom made telescopic pivoting carbon fibre anchor arm.
- Delta 40 anchor with chain
Tender & Outboard:
- 3.15m tender
- Yamaha 9.9hp outboard
- Life vests
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.