2009 Roth Bilt RB 21 Cabin
- Se alla specifikationer
Price just reduced
- Enkel / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- MD, USA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 49.000 (SEK 429.448)
Owners say sell!
The Rothbilt 21 Cabin is a stunningly classic downeast boat built in New England. The RB 21 Cabin is based on the design success of the RB 21 Center Console but offers the added convenience of a two-berth cabin and full marine head for longer excursions.
The standard equipment includes all hand forged and hand polished custom bronze hardware, teak windshield, teak cockpit cowling and a beautiful, custom teak helms seat.
Below she has a two person v-berth and a chemical toilet.
Always perfectly maintained and very lightly used, she is the perfect little cocktail cruiser or day boat.
- Black hull and dark cream deck
- Varnished wood interior and exterior teak
- Teak helm seat, windshield, teak rub rail, wrap around teak cap on the cockpit cowling
- 150 Yamaha 4 stroke on an Armstrong Bracket
- Garmin GPSMAP 545 Color GPS
- Icom VHF
- Dodger and Bimini covering the cockpit
- Full transom laminate seat with storage
- Cushions for the helm and stern seats
- Full Transom swim platform
- Swim ladder
- Four LCD deck lights and two interior cuddy lights
- Two rod holders
- Fresh water wash down in cockpit
- Teak bow pulpit with roller and stainless steel anchor
- Custom stainless steel steering wheel
- Included is top of the line tandem trailer with rollers
Imagine the fun you can have with this beautiful little darling. She is classy, well built and will turn heads wherever you go.
Listed by Michele Martinage, who has been
helping satisfied customers buy and sell yachts for 31 years.
She's always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell which is
Please contact Michele Martinage at (410) 708-4416
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 20 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 8 fot 9 tum
Min. djupgång: 1 fot 1 tum
Deplacement: 3100 pund
Total effekt: 150 HP
Motor typ: Utombord
Motorstyrka: 150 HP
Bränsletankar: (46 Gallon)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.