2008 Van der Stadt 44 Satellite lifting keel
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Lelystad, Nederländerna
- Nuvarande pris:
- EUR 199.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 1.987.744)
The 'Tyfoon' is a cruiser / racer designed by Satellite Yacht Design / Kees van de Stadt and professional built in epoxy and fiberglass. The yacht is reinforcement to be able to go Arctic sailing, such as a collission bulkhead. The result is a very stiff and light body, which gives her excellent sailing characteristics. The yacht has a retractable keel (hydraulic) with variable depth of 2.84 to 1.64 meters.
The interior consists of two spacious double cabins, two toilets with shower, a spacious galley, chart table, a comfortable U-shaped sofa and a bench alongside. The beech paneling makes the interior look bright and spacious. Under the cockpit is a large storage locker, where also a part of technical installation located. This storage space is also accessible from inside.
She is a great boat for making long trips and sail to the Arctic.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
For more info contact www.bachyachting.com
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Bolt / one-off
Designer: Kees van der Stadt
Registrerad i: Nederländerna
Köl: hissbar köl
LÖA Längd över allt: 13.30 m
Bredd: 4.16 m
Min. djupgång: 1.64 m
Max. djupgång: 2.84 m
Deplacement: 9125 kg
Ståhöjd: 2.15 m
Total effekt: 45 KW
Motormärke: VW Marine diesel engine
Motortyp: 60HP saildrive
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 45 KW
Färskvattentankar: 1 (600 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 2 (150 Liter)
Antal singelbäddar: 6
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
GENERAL Name: Typhoon
- Year built: 2008
- LWL 11:50 m
- Mast height m 20:00
- Hydraulic retractable (2012 new guides)
- Keel Cylinder: 2012 new coated
- Mainsail 60.00 m2
- Fok 37.10 m2
- Gennaker 160.00 m2
- Water: 600 liter under seat (Composite / coated on the inside with two components of 'IJssel')
- Diesel: 2x150 liter behind engine (Composite / coated on the inside with two components of 'IJssel')
- Holding tank: 150 liter under floor galley (Composite / coated on the inside with two components of 'IJssel')
- Tank Sensors: Ultrasonic no moving parts
- Water pump: Hydrofoor
- Bilge Pump: 1x electric / automatic Rule pump in engine compartment
- 1x electric / automatic Rule pump at deepest point
- 1x manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Sewage pump: Whale
- Shower Pump: Saniproccesor
- Hull: composite (glass / epoxy)
- Finishing hull: Hempel 2 component (2012) (Hempel coating and finishing Epiphanes.
- Finishing deck: Hempel 2 component with anti-slip paint (2012) (Hempel and coating finishing Epiphanes.)
- Antifouling: Hempel 2012
- Deck hardware Andersen
- Stoppers: Spinlock
- Steering system: Jefa, transmission steering.
- Steering wheel: stainless steel, diam. 1700mm, with leather cover
- Anchor locker easily opeanble
- Ronstan blocks
- Flat ventilation on deck
- Large front hatch
- 4x Andersen 46ST
- 2x Andersen 58ST
- Winch Handles: 3x
- Prepration for electric winch
- Mast John Mast / Aluminium / 3 spreaders, keel stepped on keel.
- Boom John Mast, single line reef system
- Vang John Mast
- Rod rigging
- Rodkicker with boomlift
- Harken MK IV 3h genua furler, to be controleed from the cockpit
- Back stay tensioner Sailtec
- Gennakerpole Carbon mounted on deck
- Dyneema running rigging
- P:18,00M / E:5,80M / FH:17,00M / TOTAL LG:20,80M.
- There are two extra backstays. They are not needed for this mast but just extra.
- There is a inner forestay. Never used but arrangement is there.
- The mainsail and jib are of high quality so they can handle heavy weather.
- All deck blocks are from Ronstan, ballbearing and high quality.
- All winches are Anderson stainless steel.
- All line clamps are Spinlock.
- Mainsail Gaastra, sailctagory 3, fully battened with 3 reefs (Custom Axis Laminate Technora), 60m2. Strong, well shaped and light in weight 3 reefing points
- Gaastra High aspect (Custom Axis Laminate Technora), 40m2 with UV protection
- Gaastra Gennaker with stripper, 148m2
- Volkswagen Marine SDI 60-4 saildrive (2012 oil and filters, service book complete, 380 operating hours
- All data engine can be read from the on-board computer
- Alternator/generator: 230Service batteries: 400Amph, AGM Northstar
- Start Battery 12V: Optima AGM Redtop with separate charger
- Charger / inverter: XTENDER XTH- 5000-24
- Sockets throughout the boat
- Navigation lights: LED Lopolight, (sb, bb, fence, 3KL light and round white light)
- Shorepower with cable
- The energy system has high quality Northstar AGM batteries in a 24V configuration.
- The batteries are charged and power is inverted via a Swiss quality brand: Studer Xtender XTH 5000. This can handle 5 KVA (5000) and 8 KVA startup power. It can charge batteries. It has a UPS feature.
- It has two controlpanels. They contain simple and expert operation modes
- The VW engine has a 3 KVA 230V AC generator. This AC power is fed into the Studer inverter/charger. And into the boats installation. Together it can deliver more than enough power for the ship.
- There is a switchboard with for 230V system.
- There is a switchboard for the 24 VDC system.
- There is a switchboard for the 12 VDC navigational system.
- There is a fuse box with large fuses to the batteries, inverter/charger, liftkeel and switchboards.
- Computer / Monitor: Flat, WinGPS 5 Voyager
- Speed: Airmar NMEA2000
- Depth gauge: Airmar NMEA2000 and Interface, Forward looking sonar
- Compass at steering wheel pedastle
- VHF: Garmin VHF200i, with external connection Garmin GHS 10i, NMEA2000
- AIS: Easy TRX
- Antenna: Easy Split antenna splitter
- Interface: 1 x NMEA2000 - Ethernet - WiFi interface via PC
- Weather: Wetherinfobox, Navtex 518, 490, Barometer, Synop decoder DWD.
- EPRIB: MT403G EPIRB WITH GPS CAT 2
- Windex in top of mast
- Standing head room 2.15m
- Saloon with u-shaped sofa and sofa on starboard side of 2.4 m long
- Large saloon table that houses the retractable keel
- Portside front head with shower
- Starboard front storage locker and clothing locker
- Double cabin with double bed front
- Double cabin with double bed portside, aft
- Head starboard side behind the chart table
- Chart table with seat and space for large seacharts
- Via the head with toilet and sink you can access the storage room
- Heating: Eberspächer Hydronic M-II, 10000kW (revised 2015) with radiator in head and storage locker and convector in forward cabin, Shower, Saloon 6x (3x in floor, 2x behind backrest, 1x galley
- Wood interior: Beech
- Upholstery dark grey
- Floor: Esthec
- Head with toilet (RM69 Sealock pumptoilet)
- TV: Flat screen TV (in closet and pull out)
- Stove: Force10, 4 burner with oven (new)
- Refrigerator: Coolmatic 115 liters RSD 115 (low consumption)
- Running water (cold - there is a preparation for boiler)
- Icebox: Coolmatic 40 liters of CB-040
- Lockers and drawers for storage
- Cutlery and crockery
- Anchor Rocna
- Shutters: Lewmar with mosquito net
- Mooring lines
- Floating Anchor
- Cockpit tent
- Fire extinguisers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.