2008 Dufour Grand Large 365
Fremantle, WA, Australien
- Se alla specifikationer
- Belägen i:
- Fremantle, WA, Australien
- Nuvarande pris:
- A$ 150.000 (SEK 970.059)
The Dufour Grand Large 365 is the very popular 3 cabin version of this cruiser/racer. Knot Dreaming is a comfortable cruising boat but retains an agile turn of speed to be competitive in a racing situation. Having recently returned from the 2015 Fremantle/Bali race she has full safety compliance and is completely set up for offshore cruising. Featuring 3 large cabins, enclosed head with shower, full galley, bimini covered cockpit and spray dodger she is very comfortable. She was last antifouled in August 2017 and is in good condition with an extensive, quality North sail wardrobe.
Please contact Tony Bewsher at +61 (0)8 9336 5533
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Bredd: 3.65 m
Max. djupgång: 1.90 m
- Engine: Volvo Penta D-30, sail drive
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta
- HorsePower: 29hp
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: Approx 1100
- Fuel Consumption: 1.5 litres per hr
- Max Speed: 7knts
- Cruise Speed: 5knts
- Propulsion: 2 blade folding prop
- Fuel: 90 litres
- North fully battened mainsail, 2013,3DL600X.
- North No 1.5 furling headsail, 2016, used only a couple of times.
- North No 2 headsail, non furling, 2009, double taffeta.
- North No 3 furling headsail, older, has done a lot of work.
- North ST spinnaker 0.75 oz, 2009, reasonable condition.
- North S4 spinnaker MPS with snuffer, old.
- Doyle trisail, Dacron, 2013, never used.
- Doyle storm jib, Dacron, 2013, never used.
- Norland fully battened mainsail, Dacron, 2 reefs, original.
Mast / Rigging
- Seldon (deck stepped) aluminium mast and boom
- Stainless steel rigging with removable inner forestay
- Mast lowing gear
- 2 x Harken 32 winches.
- 2 x Harken 40 two speed.
- Insect screens & blinds for hatches.
- Raymaine GPS plotter
- Raymarine VHF 218 E
- Raymarine wheel pilot
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth instruments
- Codan 9390HF Radio
- Icom 32 Hand Held VHF radio
- 2 x house batteries 110 AH
- 1 x start battery 75 AH
- Solar panel 80 watt with regulator
- Auto Battery charger
- Water: 265 litres in two tanks
- Galley: Lengthwise, to port of saloon
- Refrigeration: 12 volt electric, top opening
- Stove: LPG 3 burner and oven
- Hot Water System: 20 litre
- Cabins: 3 Berths: 6
- Shower: 2 (one on deck)
- Toilet: Yes with holding tank
- Entertainment: LG Radio / CD Dinghy: Zodiac Inflatable Covers: Dodger.
- Boom Bag and lazy jacks.
- Table cover (cockpit).
- Ground Tackle: Anchor winch with remote in fwd cabin.
Plough (COR) and secondary anchor.
- Safety Gear: Per cat 2
- Liferaft not in survey (2007), serviced 2016
- Life jacket, 8 approx
- Some flares out of date
- Bilge Pumps: 3,1 electric and 2 manual
- Life Raft: 6 man Zodiac
- Epirb: 406 GPS
- Life Jackets: 7 Flares: 4 para, 4 red, 2 white, 4 orange
- Fire Protection: 2 x extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.