2007 Bracewell Skylounge
- Se alla specifikationer
Perfect Northwest Yacht
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Vancouver, BC
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 2.280.000 (SEK 19.808.862)
Breakaway is the stunning result of a 30 year plus boat owner, combined with one of the best Pacific Northwest Yacht builders, Bracewell Marine. If you are shopping a new or used sky lounge motor yacht, you must see this vessel. She is in the top tier of yachts of her class with low hours. Breakaway is spacious, comfortable, luxurious, consistently upgraded and will tick every box you wish for in a long range, seaworthy motor yacht.
Contact Peter Priebe
Mobile: 604.812-4416 Toll Free: 1.877.609.0985 Office: 1.604.609.0985
8 Great Reasons to buy a boat with Peter and Freedom Marine "Click Here"
Please contact Peter Priebe at 604-609-0985
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 74 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 20 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 0 tum
torrvikt: 96000 pund
Total effekt: 1800 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 900 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 900 HP
Färskvattentankar: (600 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (1600 Gallon)
Septitankar: (125 Gallon)
Breakaway has the best of all worlds, when it comes to maximizing yacht features. She has a large enclosed skylounge and an excellent pilothouse, so you never feel too far from family or friends. There are two large staterooms and a third bunk space that could be closed off or left open to have a lower sitting area to get away from the crowds upstairs. At the aft end of the vessel there is a large swim platform that leads to a huge walk in lazerrette storage room and workshop just before you walk into the engine room. Owner/operators will appreciate how accessible and easy all the systems on board Breakaway are to get to.
When you enter the salon through the two sliding doors, you get your first impression of how finely crafted the woodworking and furnishings of this yacht have been built to.
- Large U shaped sofa
- Pop up TV
- Two separate hanging lockers at the entrance
One of the largest and best equipped galleys in her class with lots of natural light. There are very unique storage solutions, full size fridge/freezer and a custom pop up espresso machine (saving counter space).
- U-Line 30 bottle wine storage
- LG 25 Cu. ft. French Door fridge and freezer
- Bosch silence plus series dishwasher
- Trash compactor
- LG full size oven and stove top
- LG Microwave
The pilothouse connects seamlessly with a large dining table that can accomodate 6-8 people. There is a full array of electronics with multiple screens and two beautiful helm chairs. The pilothouse also features two deck doors with sliding windows built in.
- Garmin GPS/RADAR GPS Map 4212
- Garmin GPS 7616XSV
- Third monitor for the vessels cameras and Furuno Navnet
- Back up steering pump
- Simrad autopilot AP25
- Naiad Marine bow and stern thruster
- Naiad Marine Stabilizers
- Large dual arm wipers with multiple swipe speeds and wash system
- 43 Sensor vessel monitor system including port holes, doors, bilge alarms, battery levels, all major exterior lights and more
- Two ONAN Generator controls
- Two Icom - M504 VHF Marine radios
- Simrad Data link monitors and Wind direction/speed monitor
- Furuno Universal AIS
- Jog steering and manual steering controls
Sky lounge/Boat deck
The sky lounge is easily accessed from the galley/pilothouse space. There is a wrap around bar, two settees, TV and full array of electronics at helm. It is a great size and offers an amazing 360 degree view of your surroundings.
- Lots of opening windows and large dual sliding doors to upper boat deck.
- There is a large tender with a 2500lbs Steelhead crane.
- SPECIAL NOTE ON THE CRANE: It is able to drop the tender off the port, starboard or aft end of the vessel. No need to worry about your tie up in a marina or if your rafted in the middle.
Two large staterooms with very generous en suites, including a jetted jacuzzi tub in the master. There is a third bunk space that is currently open, but could be easily closed off desired.
- Large opening port holes in staterooms and heads
- Master features stacked Washer/dryer
- Well hidden safe in master
- Full size treadmill
- KVH Tracvision M7
- KVH Tracphone M7
- Horizon Seafari watermaker 900GPD
- Hurricane II Hydronic Heating System with multiple zones throughout vessel
- Two 4500 Watt Xantrex inverters.
- Generator #1 Onan 21.5Kw
- Generator #2 Onan 9Kw
- Large Frigidaire deep freeze
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.