2006 W.D. Schock Harbor 25
Williams Bay, WI
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- Williams Bay, WI
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 45.900 (SEK 366.321)
Just Repainted in a Beautifully and Professionally done Dark Blue Awlgrip 9/4/2015 !!!, Stored indoors since Video was taken!
Vessel has a recent Survey as well Performed in October 2016!
Please call to discuss your offer the Seller has prepared this boat beautifully for the next owner!
"Adrianna" is a great sailing boat with a large, safe, and comfortable cockpit ready for family and friends. Her interior is a open and comfortable space even in a vessel of this type. If you are looking for a great sailing, always freshwater vessel, please contact Gunnar for further information, or to schedule a showing.
Please allow us to be of further service!
Please contact Per Gunnar Vagenius at 262-893-7028
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 26 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 8 fot 1 tum
LWL: 21 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 5235 pund
Ballast: 1900 pund
Total effekt: 12 HP
Motortyp: 4 Stroke
Motor typ: Inombord
Transmission: Segelbåts drev
Motorstyrka: 12 HP
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal dubbelsängar: 1
Antal toaletter: 1
Rull focks system - Pattison Furling Jib
Lattor i storsegel - Pattison
Asymmetrisk spinnaker - Pattison
Ström: 12 V
- Always Freshwater – no corrosion! Inland Lake Use Only!!!
- Beautifully and Professionally done Dark Blue Awlgrip 9/4/2015
- Vessel has a recent Survey as well Performed in October 2016!
- Stored indoors since painted, NOT USED!
- Furling genoa - Pattison Furling Jib
- Battened mainsail w/ Lazy Jacks – Pattison
- Asymmetric spinnaker – Pattison
- Canvas - Furling Jib Cover, Mainsail Cover, Tiller Cover
- Twin Axle Launchable Trailer
- Interior you can sit comfortably in!
- Deep, Safe Comfortable Cockpit, 12 Volt Panel and Battery Selector Switch
- Stainless Steel Cabin Hose Handrails, Stainless Steel Opening Ports
- Self - Tacking and Gybing - Hoyt Boom system, Retractable Bow Sprit
- Inboard Saildrive Super Quiet Yamaha 12 HP, Approximately 110 Hours TOTAL!
- Professionally Maintained Engine
- Marine Head with Holding Tank
- Large Comfortable Interior w/ Stowage Space and Bunk Space
- Teak and Holly Sole, Sink, Counters
- Fin Bulb Keel 5’ Draft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.