Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 24.97 m
Bredd: 5.99 m
LWL: 18.39 m
torrvikt: 48216 kg
Total effekt: 2700 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 1150 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 1550 HP
Marschfart: 25 knop
Max hastighet: 37 knop
Färskvattentankar: 1 (2002 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 1 (5901 Liter)
Antal hytter: 4
Antal badrum: 4
Dusch i sittbrunn
Teak i sittbrunn
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Predator 82 brings together dynamic new design principles to offer more space and comfort than ever. The centrepiece has to be the hard-top on the upper deck ? a unique rotating glass sunroof adding more light than ever. Performance is entirely down to you, with a choice of twin diesel engines powering either shaft drives or Arneson surface drives.
- Garage for optional tender and jet ski
- Fixed bathing platform
- Hot and cold swim shower
- Wet bar with ice maker, cool chest and sink with hot and cold water
- Ceramic griddle in cockpit
- Radar, chart plotter and GPS navigator
- Power-assisted steering
- Electronic speed log, depth sounder and VHF radio
- Trim tabs
- Hydraulic bow thruster (30hp)
- Hydraulic stern thruster (30hp)
- Flatscreen televisions in all cabins (excluding crew)
- Surround sound system for deck saloon and aft master stateroom
- Ceramic hob, microwave combination oven, refrigerator, freezer and slim line dishwasher
- Hot and cold water system
- Automatic fire extinguishing system for engine room
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Slow speed generators with silent exhaust
- AC shore power/battery charger
- All cabin air conditioning
- Remote control spotlight
- Electric winch with foredeck and console control
- Toilet system with holding tank
- Fresh-water marina connection
- Teak cockpit, bathing platform and steps
- Teak side decks
- Opening hardtop roof
- Crew quarters
- All items included in standard specification
US specification includes
- US Coast Guard build regulations
- US specification appliances
Twin FP props in semi-tunnels
Banus Yachts (previously known as The Brokerage Division) opened its doors for the 2016 nautical season operating from our offices in Puerto Banus, on the Spanish Costa del Sol. We pride ourselves in providing a professional and comprehensive International brokerage service, with an ever increasing client base, both buyers and sellers, from all over the world.
We have strong relationships with a large number of other marine professionals and send regular brokerage lists to an ever increasing list of co-brokers Worldwide.
As well as our day to day brokerage activity we also provide after-sales services to our clients such as guardianage, berth sales and rentals, crew placement, deliveries, yacht management and bespoke packages as per the clients requirements.
We pride ourselves at providing the best service for our clients and for this reason we have a dedicated service and after sales department. The burden of having to remember to arrange lift outs, bottom cleans, antifoul, anodes, hull, shaft, rudder, props and through hull fittings checks along with main engine and generator services, fire extinguisher and life raft service etc will all be carried out by us along with taking the boat round to the yard and prepping her.
After sales and warranty is looked after in a professional way so that owners do not encounter problems or bad experiences.
For further details please do not hesitate in contacting us on email@example.com.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.