2006 Sly Yachts 47 Cruiser
- Se alla specifikationer
Sly 47 is a dynamic Fast Cruiser, easy to manoeuvre as either sailboat or motorboat, comfortable and highly liveable as a cruiser given its excellent interior spacing and extensive areas free from encumbrance on deck. It sails at fast, easy cruise speeds in the medium-long range and offers interesting and satisfying results in IRC and Open regattas.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 46 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 8 fot 9 tum
LWL: 41 fot 3 tum
torrvikt: 17490 pund
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
Färskvattentankar: (119 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (45 Gallon)
- The Sly 47 hull and deck are in recessed mould sandwich with glass and carbon fibre surfacing, and frame in PVC and epoxy resin.
- Infusion is performed via the vacuum bag process with follow-up care.
- Sly 47 has a generous sail plan, contained displacement and efficient extensions: characteristics combined to guarantee high level performance under any weather condition or pace.
- The mast is produced in carbon fibre with double aft swept spreaders without structural rigging.
- Rigging and forestays are in intermittent rod and the furling genoa winder is inbuilt below deck.
- Also in carbon are the boom, spreaders, bowsprit and rudder shaft.
- The interiors are elegant and light-filled, equipped with every comfort and maximum usability at sea and in dock, cruising or racing.
- The fittings, customizable on request, are in composite with teak and enamelled finish.
- Sly 47 has a narrow, streamlined coachroof with long side ports, an unmistakeable characteristic of Sly Yachts.
- Installed in the large open-bow cockpit are the double rudder, long mainsheet track and wide seating converging towards the hatch.