2006 Mirage Great Harbour 37
Panama City Beach, FL
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Panama City Beach, FL
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 350.000 (SEK 2.813.505)
At Last is a 2006 Great Harbour 37. With a three foot draft and stable full displacement hull, she is well suited to all types of cruising. Originally designed with Bahama cruising in mind, Great Harbours have also cruised extensively in rivers and completed the Great Loop. At Last has completed the Great Loop as well as the Down East Loop. Her well-equipped galley, large capacity tankages and "condo feel" make At Last a great option for live-aboards or long range cruisers.
Joe Pica is a yacht broker with Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. based in New Bern, NC and specializing in yacht sales in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Joe offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Please contact Joe Pica at (252) 631-1097
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Lou Cogeda & Ken Fickett
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 37 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 15 fot 10 tum
LWL: 36 fot 8 tum
Min. djupgång: 3 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 51000 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 15 fot 0 tum
Total effekt: 108 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 54 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 54 HP
Marschfart: 7 knop
Max hastighet: 8 knop
Färskvattentankar: 2 (500 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 1 (500 Gallon)
Septitankar: (150 Gallon)
Antal toaletter: 2
Great Harbour GH-37 Walkthrough
The Great Harbour 37 can be boarded by ladder to the pilothouse or through port and starboard gates in the aft cockpit. The pilothouse is surrounded by walkways forward and aft, port and starboard. There are port and starboard doors opening to the helm station and a seating and dining area, which converts to a queen size bed and an additional twin bunk. Stairs from the pilothouse lead down to the salon which offers seating, custom dining table, and entertainment center, with access to the stacked washer/dryer along the stairway. Custom aft doors lead from the salon to the isinglass enclosed cockpit with seating and custom table. The engine room is accessed through a hatch in the salon sole. A few steps down from the salon, the galley is located to port with a pass-through opening to the salon. Starboard is a dining or office area and a half head. Continue forward to reach the master stateroom with ensuite head and plenty of storage.
Great Harbour GH-37 Accommodations
At Last offers a standard queen bed in the master stateroom. The seating/dining area in the pilothouse also converts to a queen bed, plus a twin bunk.
Great Harbour GH-37 Pilothouse/Helm
The multi-function pilothouse on At Last offers a captain's chair for piloting the boat along with an array of electronics and navigation equipment. An L-shaped seating and dining area converts to a queen and twin bunk for a guest cabin option. Windows, with custom textra coverings, all around offer a 360 view, the port and starboard doors give access to the Portuguese bridge with opens to the foredeck and walkways aft.
Great Harbour GH-37 Salon and Aft Cockpit
The salon on At Last gives a condo feel with plenty of seating, a custom convertible dining table and built in entertainment center that also houses a tool box. The overhead lighting is augmented by wall mounted lamps in the seating area. There is a pass-through opening into the galley. Multiple windows, equipped with shades and custom valances, allow for plenty of light as do the custom double doors opening into the aft cockpit. The cockpit itself is enclosed with isinglass/screens, offering an alternate dining and seating area. The custom table in the cockpit can be moved into the salon and attached to the salon table for expanded table space. The engine room is accessed through a hatch in the teak and holly sole.
Great Harbour GH-37 Master Stateroom
To port as you enter the master stateroom are the sink and vanity. The vacu-flush toilet and large shower are accessed through a door farther to port. The center-line walk-around queen is forward with drawers, hanging locker and storage bins on both sides, as well as large drawers under the bed. Alley ways for additional storage run on both sides of center with entry hatches in the teak and holly sole. Two port lights on each side, plus the opening, screened Balmar hatch above offer light and ventilation. Reading lamps are located on each side of the bed in addition to the overhead LED lighting. Viewable from the bed is a wall mounted Samsung TV.
Great Harbour GH-37 Galley
The galley is located to port, forward of the salon. A large pass-through opening to the salon allows the cook a connection to guests in the salon.
- Frigidaire 22.2 cu/ft stainless steel side-by-side refrigerator/freezer (Jun 2016 - model FGHC2331PFAA)
- Four burner Kenyon ceramic cooktop (model B44001)
- GE microwave/convection oven (Dec 2013 - model PEB1590SM2SS)
- Cuisinart convection/toaster oven (TOB-260)
- Keurig coffee maker
- Corian countertop with integrated double sink
- Mahogany cabinets and drawers
- Two opening, screened 12" diameter port lights
- Under counter and overhead LED lighting
- Teak and holly sole
Great Harbour GH-37 Heads
At Last offers a full head in the master stateroom with mirrored, Corian topped vanity/sink separated by a door from the vacu-flush toilet and amply sized separate shower. A half head is located adjacent to the starboard dining/office area with another vacu-flush toilet and vanity/sink. Tankage is monitored by a Dometic Tankwatch 4. A Raritan Lectra/San (model LST 12MC) is onboard, but not commissioned.
Great Harbour GH-37 Audio/Visual Equipment
- Retractable 32" Samsung TV in salon entertainment center
- Wall mounted 24" Samsung TV in master stateroom
- 24" Samsung TV in pilothouse (for entertainment and aft and engine room cameras)
- Yamaha stereo in salon entertainment center with selectable surround sound
- speakers in salon, pilothouse and aft cockpit
- Sub-woofer in custom cabinet and bookshelf in salon
- Sony Blu Ray DVD player
- Satellite radio
- Tracvision KVH M1 for TV
Great Harbour GH-37 Electrical Systems
- Mas Power 8 KW diesel generator
- 250 volt, 50 amp connector
- Six Interstate Lifeline GPL-L16T AGM batteries - 1200 amp hours (Mar 2015)
- Four Duracell SL34 AGM batteries for bow thruster and windlass - located under bunk in Master stateroom (Jun 2016) with Xantrex battery monitor
- Guest 20 amp battery charger for bow thruster and windlass batteries
- Magna Sine V 2812 inverter/charger with ME-RC remote and ME-BMK battery monitor
- Double Racor fuel filter water separator
- Fuel polishing system
- Hydraulic steering
- Three Marine Comfort Systems air conditioners with reverse cycle heat
- Kenmore stacked washer/dryer (model 110.88752794)
- Two 50 amp power cords, two 30 amp power cords, one smart Y 30 to 50 adapter
Great Harbour GH-37 Electronics
- Island Time Nav CPU with Windows 7, I5, 8gb ram and 250 gb ss hard drive (Jan 2014)
- Dual 12" touch screens
- Nobeltec TimeZero Trident w/US and Canada charts (Jan 2014)
- Raymarine ST6001 auto pilot
- ZF Electronic engine controls with remote
- Nobeltec radar
- Davis Vantage Vue weather station (model 6351)
- Watchmate AIS transponder (installed 2013)
- Groove Wifi extender (installed 2013)
- Hailer speaker (installed 2013)
- Second water quantity meter installed in aft cockpit (2013)
- Raymarine rudder transducer (Jun 2016)
- Interphase forward facing sonar
- 24" Samsung TV with aft facing and engine room video cameras
- Icom 602 VHF
Great Harbour GH-37 Engine Room/Mechanical Equipmt
- Twin Yanmar 4JH4E 54 hp diesel engines
- Max Power Series 225 Duo bow thruster with electronic thruster controller
- Jabsco Dual Max VSD fresh water pump (model 31765-0092)
- Jabsco 50 ltr/min fuel polisher pump (model VR050-1022)
- Jabsco Dual Max VSD fresh water pump
- Oil change system
- Seaward 20 gallon water heater -240 vac (Feb 2012)
- Alternators (rebuilt Jun 2014)
- Whole house water filter
- New exhaust manifold port engine (Sep 2015)
- Tool box
Great Harbour GH-37 Deck Equipment
- Mast on Dayton electric winch
- Fortress FX55 anchor with 300' of chain
- Rocna 33 anchor with 300' of chain
- Maxwell HWE 1200 windless
- Dinghy davit with StrongArm electric winch and flex steel cable
- Jabsco searchlight with pilothouse controller
- Jabsco sea water washdown
- Magna grill
- Water softener
Great Harbour GH-37 Tender
- West Marine 10'3" RIB 310 PVC (2012)
- Mercury 4 cycle 5hp
Great Harbour GH-37 Safety and Fire Equipment
- Fireboy FE241 halon fire suppression system
- Engine room CO detector (Oct 2015)
Great Harbour GH-37 Tankage
All tanks are integrated fiberglass.
- Fuel - 500 gallon single tank
- Water - two 250 gallon each tanks
- Blackwater - 150 gallon tank
GREAT HARBOUR GH-37 DIMENSIONS
- LOA 37'
- LWL 36'1"
- Beam 15'10"
- Maximum draft 3'
- Air draft 15'
Great Harbour GH-37 Exclusions
Owner's personal items and artwork are not included.
Great Harbour GH-37 Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 2012 West Marine RIB 310 PVS