“Right Side” has 4 single berths in the air conditioned cabin with a full head and shower. There is plenty of storage for all of your rods and tackle as well as personal gear. The helm area has plenty of seating and storage with all updated Garmin electronics package.
Albemarle, express, tower, salt water fishing, 2005, 32'
For more information on this listing, please contact the Listing Agent directly: Mike Swartz 772.215.3181 (cell) or 772.692.1122 (office) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Mike Swartz at 772.215.3181
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Located on forward bulkhead is access to anchor locker with built in shelves and rod holders. To Port and Starboard above are 8 rod holders.
• (8) Over Head Rod Storage • (4) Incandescent reading lights • Anchor Locker • Storage under berth • Removable Corian table with a filler cushion for lower berth • Large Hatch over berth • (2) Fold up pilot berths to make (4) single berths • Teak and Holly Sole • Insignia TV • Access to full head stbd • Bilge access/pump room under steps • Access to battery switches under steps • Air condition control panel to stbd
In the galley area the microwave is to port and the floor is teak and holly. There is a isotherm refrigerator/freezer to port and (2) slide out drawers. Also to port is your AC/DC breaker panel, Freshwater sink and a port hole window. To starboard is a cabinet for storage.
• Jabsco freshwater electric head • Freshwater sink/shower • Exhaust blower • Port hole window • 110V GFI Outlet • Towel Bar • Mirror • Fluorescent lighting • Storage under sink
The helm area is surrounded by a 5 panel enclosure with (3) U-Zip vented forward sections and two large U-Zip sections that roll up. The forward windshield also opens for added ventilation. There is a large bench seat to port with storage beneath. To starboard you will find the helm station with a Captain’s helm chair. To starboard is another bench style seating with storage below. In the deck you will find your access to the engine room for your every day maintenance also the hatch is operated by electric rams to give full engine room access.
• (2) Recessed lights (1) is a red chart light • 5 Panel enclosure • Stereo Speakers • Captains Helm Chair • Engine room access hatch in deck • Storage throughout helm areas • 12V Outlet
• 12" Garmin 8000 GPS, Plotter • Garmin Radar 1206 HD (6’ array) • 1KW transducer • Garmin radar 1206 HD • Garmin autopilot • Garmin GSD 26 sounder • Garmin multi display depth, water temp. • Garmin VHF 200 • (2) Analog and digital engine displays • Sony Radio remote control • Ritchie Compass • Engine Synchronizer • Stereo speakers • Trim Tabs • Running lights • Anchor Light • Bilge pump switches
To Starboard and Port gunwale are your fresh and salt water outlets, On the covering boards port and starboard are (4) mounted rod holders and a large transom mounted fish box. To Port is a tackle center with a bait prep station on top with a freshwater sink and a live well below the cutting/bait prep are. In the center under the deck is your 300 gallon fuel tank with the fill mounted on the starboard side. In the deck is a large insulated fish box that lifts out to give access to your lazzarette area. Mounted on the transom is your aluminum ladder bracket with removable swim ladder. The hardtop carries an additional (8) Rod holders with a (2) Spreader lights.
• Large insulated fish box • Lazzarette access • Tackle center • Fuel fill stbd side • (4) rod holders • (8) Ladder mounted rod holders • Tuna/Swim transom door • Removable swim ladder • Non-Skid Deck and cover boards • (2)Aft spreader lights • (2) Double spreader outriggers • 30 amp shore power inlet to port • Cable TV and phone inlet to stbd • Deep drop outlets under gunwale • Cockpit under gunwale lighting
• 12" Garmin 8000 GDP, plotter • Garmin multi display depth, water temp. • Garmin autopilot • Garmin VHF command mic • Engine controls • Engine Gauges • Compass • Trim Tabs • Storage compartment • Anchor light
Machinery & Accessories
• (2) Yanmar 370hp diesels with ZF gears • Oil change system (Gen, Gears, Mains) • Batteries • Battery Isolator • Westerbeke 5KW generator (163 hrs) • Fuel racors • (2) Electric actuators for helm sole lift • Rule 1500 gal/hr bilge pump • Battery charger • Engine room blowers • Bonding • Anchor pulpit with electric winch • Fresh bottom job 9/2017
• Owners personal items
More details Hull material: Fiberglass - VTR Hull type: Deep Vee Boat type: Express Cruiser Transmission type: Inboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.