The Jeanneau line of sailing yachts has set the pace for the larger boat market with fine yachts like "Little Wing". She has a 4 stateroom / 4 head layout with additional deep forward storage locker with access from fore deck Powered by a Yanmar 75 hp. Enjoy the ease of sailing with Electric winches--primaries and halyard. Raymarine will plot your course..... Just cast her lines!
Her lines complement her boldness with reassurance
Don't miss this opportunity, give me a call today to set up an appointment to see her...
1880 Harbor Island Dr. Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92101
1-619-507-4416 (cell phone)
IVTYachtsales@gmail.com (click to email me)
My facebook page
My YouTube Channel
New Yachts that I Proudly Represent: Jeanneau, Leopard Catamarans, CNB, Grand Soleil, Alerion, Hunter and Quality Power & Sail Brokerage yachts
If you have a Friend, family member or co-worker that is interested in buying or selling a boat, please feel free to contact me or send them my information. Your personal referrals are the greatest compliment
For more information please contact Ian Van Tuyl the yachts specialist. Please feel free to contact me at any time day or night and I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully earning your business.
● 5 Lifeline Batteries Feb 2016
● Bottom Paint Feb 2016
● Plastimo Compass X2 2016
● Leather Wheel Wrap Feb 2016
● Fresh Water Pumps 2X Feb 2016
● Swim Step Teak Feb 2016
● Dripless Feb 2016
● Wind Transducer Raymarine July 2016
● Anchor Light (LED) July 2016
● Running Rigging July 2016
● Rig Inspected and tuned July 2016
● HVAC Service all three units July 2016
● Cabin Lights Converted to LED Plus Dimmers
● Traveler Sheaves X4 Harken July 2016
● Vang Blocks Lewmar X2 July 2016
● Jabsco Head Pumps X4 July Sept 2016
● Sails Tuned July 2016 by Doyle
● New Mainsail Cover July 2016
● Added 2ed Autopilot controller (Port Side) Sept 2016
● Memory Foam Mattress Forward Cabin Sept 2016
● Memory Foam Mattress AFT cabins April 2017
● Raymarine E90 Multi Touch Chartplotter plus Pad Repeater in Nav July 2017
● Seatalk NG Backbone July 2017
● Engine Ventilation fan April 2017
● Front Engine Mounts April 2017
● Fuel Gauge and Sender April 2017
● Tachometer April 2017
● New Dodger April 2017
● JVC Marine Stereo with bluetooth July 2017
● New Salon and cockpit speakers April 2017
● Three Stage drinking water filter in Galley May 2017
● Sail locker, Anchor locker, bilges and lazarettes painted May 2017
● New Headliner salon and forward cabins May 2017
● AB 10’ Rigid Inflatable New 2014 Hypalon
● Tohatsu 10HP 2 Stroke Outboard new 2016
● Stern Anchor + rode
● 10 Person Plastimo Life raft (out of cert)
● 14 Life Jackets
● Snorkel Gear
● Handheld VHF
● Fuel Filters
● Oil Filters
● Water pump impeller Gaskets and screws
● LED bulbs
● Misc Stainless Fasteners
● Boat hooks x3
● Extra Lines
● 2 Propane tanks in locker with piping for the magna grill
AIS not installed
Mainsail by Quantum
Genoa and Staysail by Doyal
200’ of chain with the forward anchor
I : 55.75 ft
J : 16.92 ft
P : 51.58 ft
E : 17.67 ft
This is the convertible four stateroom layout that is currently in the three stateroom configuration. If so desired it can be re-configured into a two or four stateroom vessel
Starting forward there is a very large center line berth followed by head/showers on both port and starboard.
Next aft is the large salon with a raised U-shaped settee to starboard with a central bench settee. This can be converted to a double berth if desired. Opposite on port is the galley.
Continuing aft in the salon there is a chart table/navigation station on starboard and an enclosed head on port with access from the salon or aft cabin.
All of the way aft is a king berth cabin with access to the starboard head and another head on port.
The interior is fitted out in varnished teak with synthetic teak and holly flooring. It features ample storage in drawers, cabinets and lockers and there is 6'6' headroom throughout.
The Fore-and-aft galley is on the port side of the salon. It has a laminated counter top combining icebox tops with lids, foldaway stove top, and has a double stainless steel sink with removable lids. The large top loading refrigerator has Frigio 12 volt refrigeration. There is a gimbaled stainless steel Force Ten three burner propane stove with oven. The galley has ample counter space for meal preparation and copious storage in lockers and drawers. There is pressure hot and cold water with an engine heat exchange loop on the water heater.
Don't settle for less than the perfection of the Sun Odyssey 49.
The powerful creative forces of Phillip Briand and the Jeanneau Design Team
deliver a true off shore cruiser capable of
fulfilling the dreams of any sailor !