2003 Mainship 34 PILOT
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Wakefield, RI
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 109.000 (SEK 881.877)
This is a very well kept example of the sought after Mainship Pilot 34. Powered by an economical single Yanmar 370hp diesel that's paired with a Sidepower bow thruster for worry-free docking. Generator, AC, Garmin Electronics, Windlass, and much more...
Exceptionally clean and very well equipped, this seasonally used Pilot 34 is ready for new owners.
If condition, layout, and equipment are everything, this 34 deserves your consideration!
Please contact Joe Nadeau at 401-846-8484
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 34 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 12 fot 3 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 3 tum
Höjd över vatten ytan: 9 fot 0 tum
torrvikt: 15000 pund
Total effekt: 370 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 370 HP
Färskvattentankar: (70 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (250 Gallon)
Septitankar: (25 Gallon)
The Pilot 34 has the sea-keeping abilities of the lobster boats from which it is descended It has a steep plumb bow and a gentle rise of the sheer; both of these qualities give the Pilot 34 the ability to cut through head seas, while the rounded forward hull sections provide a soft entry. Flatter sections aft increase lift for speed and economy, and the deep full keel with a complete sand shoe gives stability and protection from grounding. In the cockpit, the Pilot 34 has double-wide helm and companion seats flanking the large hydraulically-assisted engine access hatch. The side lounges can double as berths with the removable backrests. A tilt-up console means easy access to electronics and wiring, and there is a built-in insulated cooler box as well as a standard transom door.
Below, the forward cabin has a large head complete with Corian vanity top, lots of storage, a shower, and an electric head. The teak-trimmed galley offers plenty of storage, ample Corian counter space, a microwave, a dual burner electric cooktop, and a refrigerator and freezer. There is a slide-out pantry for convenience. The large dinette easily converts to a double berth and includes plenty of storage. Forward in the stateroom, hanging lockers and drawers will swallow gear for the weekend or a month. Extra-long innerspring mattresses guarantee a great night's sleep.
- Garmin 5212 Color Touchscreen GPS/Chartplotter/Radar
- Garmin 24 Mile Radar
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- B&G Radio w/AIS &DCS (2017)
- Clarion Stereo with Cabin and Cockpit Speakers.
- Dinette converts to generous double berth.
- Teak and Holly flooring throughout.
- Opening stainless steel portholes with screens and blackout covers.
- 3 opening overhead SS deck hatches, with screens and blackouts.
- Master features 2 cedar lined and lighted hanging lockers.
- Reading lights.
- Integral circulation fans added to maximize AC efficiency.
- Generous storage under master V berth.
- Built in vanity with mirror and storage below.
- Molded fiberglass head liner for easy care.
- Electric head
- Hot and cold shower and sink.
- Expansive galley storage below the counters as well as generous cabinets above.
- Corian countertops.
- Countertop storage bins/bar
- Microwave oven
- Large SS sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- 12V/110V frig/freezer
- 2 burner electric cooktop.
- Coffee maker
- Next-Gen 3.5 KW diesel generator, only 230 hrs.
- Battery selector switches.
- Batteries replaced 2015.
- Full bonding system.
- Galvanic Isolator.
- (3) auto/manual bilge pumps.
- GFI AC outlets.
- High water alarm with independent 400GPH emergency bilge pump.
- TV antenna.
- TV/phone dockside hook ups.
- 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Water and holding tank monitor
- CO monitor
- Lewmar windlass with controls at helm and pulpit
- All welded SS bow rails.
- Helm and nav seating
- Built in transom bench seating
- Bridge deck facing seating with generous storage and built in insulated cooler/storage.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Cockpit shower, retractable.
- Dockside water hook up.
- Radar arch.
- Transom door.
- Fiberglass swim platform with ladder.
- 12,000 BTU Marine Air AC with reverse cycle heat
- Automatic Halon fire suppression system
- Racor 2020 fuel/water separator filters
- Hydraulic helm steering
- Trim tabs
- Bronze struts, rudders, and props
- Sea strainers
- Dripless shaft log
- Oil X-Changer transfer system
- Upgraded engine room insulation for quiet running.
This is as clean and well maintained a boat as you'll find, her knowledgeable owners have kept her in terrific condition. She'll be ready for an early spring launch or we can assist in shipping this northern boat south...
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.