2003 CH Marine Shelter Island Runabout
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Marion, MA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 305.000 (SEK 2.593.537)
SANS SOUCI is a 2003 38' Shelter Island Runabout which has been maintained in "Bristol" condition and stored indoors in a heated shed. These handsome vessels are known for their extraordinary handling characteristics, hot rod like speed, smoothness underway, and "sexy" good looks. There is nothing else offered today which compares as favorably to the Shelter Island Express. They are simply in a class of their own. SANS SOUCI has the best cockpit seating arrangement of any of her sisterships (please note the photos). She has all new 2016 Garmin electronics, new 2016 cockpit ultra leather cushions, and new upholstered berth cushions below. Please note her low engine hours and 2017 preventative maintenance to her stern drives. We thank you for your interest and look forward to getting you aboard.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Shelter Island - Coecles Harbor Marine
Designer: Doug Zurn
LÖA Längd över allt: 38 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 10 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 2 tum
Deplacement: 11800 pund
Total effekt: 850 HP
Motortyp: 496 Mag HO
Motorstyrka: 425 HP
Motortyp: 496 Mag HO
Motorstyrka: 425 HP
PRELIMINARY VESSEL DETAILS
HULL & DECK:
- Dark Awlgripped blue hull, white boottop, red bottom.
- Kevlar/E- glass corecell core composite hull, scrimped with vinylester resin.
- Deck is E-glass composite with vinylester resin with moulded non-skid surfaces.
- Through bolted guardrails and quarter guard rails.
- Core omitted around all thru-hull fittings.
- Polished S/S cleats and chocks.
- Anchor locker with overboard drain, in foredeck.
- Large upholstered stern bench seat.
- Stidd helmsman's seat.
- Laid and caulked teak cockpit.
- Varnished handrails and toerails, coaming caps.
- Varnished teak windshield.
- Folding companionway door.
- Washers and heavy duty ABI windshield wipers.
- 4 Lewmar S/S opening portlights below.
- Teak swim platform; swim ladder under.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- 2016 Custom port and starboard teak bench seats, facing each other, with teak laminated arm rests with cream colored Ultra leather cushions, eliminating three of the four Stidd seats.
- One Lewmar deck hatch over vee berths.
Fuel: 200 gallons.
Water: 39 gallons.
Holding: 20 gallons.
ENGINES & MECHANICAL:
- 2009 Twin Mercruiser 496 Mag HO gas inboards, 425 hp, FWC, with stern drives.
- Engine hours: Port: 541 hours; Starboard: 542 hours, as seen on engine hour meters.
- 2017: Stern drives removed and seals replaced; gimbal bearings checked; water pump impellers changes;
- Vetus bow thruster.
- Autoset S/S trim tabs.
- Power assisted steering.
- Counter rotating props.
- Morse controls power shift and throttles.
- Mercury Smartcraft gauges.
- Hydraulically operated engine hatch for excellent engine room access.
- Engine room blowers.
- Cruising speed: 25 knots to 40 knots depending on sea conditions or fuel economy.
- Maximum speed: 45 knots @ 5200 RPM.
12V DC System:
- Marine grade, tinned copper wiring to ABYC standards.
- 2016 2- 8D Deka gel cell batteries.
- Parallel switch for emergency starting of either engine.
- 12V DC circuit breaker panel with indicator lights.
- Main disconnect switches.
- Atlantic S/S hot water heater.
110V AC System:
- Circuit breaker panel with voltmeter and indicator lights.
- Heart Freedom 25 Inverter-charger for microwave and outlets in galley and head.
- Shore power inlet with 50' shore cord.
- Sleeps two in an oversized double with filler cushion and new Sea Foam upholstery; S/S Frigast reading lights.
- When not used as a berth the vee berth area is laid out as two generous settees with upholstered backrests.
- An extra large hanging locker forward, shelving and a bureau with book locker which easily handles a couple's cruising needs for storage.
- There are reading lamps over the bunks and two fans to circulate air.
- Finished in white laminate bulkheads with satin varnished teak trim and a varnished teak and holly cabin sole.
- The head has a S/S sink, Scandvik shower fixture, and Nicro solar vent; also, a Vacuflush head with direct overboard or to a holding tank with a pull-out shower with automatic sump pump.
- The head has ample locker space for towels and toiletries, a teak framed mirror is mounted on the bulkhead.
- Varnished teak hull ceilings.
- White tongue & grooved overhead in cabin and white laminate trunk cabin sides.
- There is plenty of counter space with a polished S/S sink and Scandvik faucet.
- There are also lockers and drawers for utensils and food storage.
- A 12VDC/110VAC Dometic refrigerator.
- Built in GE microwave.
- This boat has the optional Kenyon 1 burner ceramic cooktop.
- 2016 VHF GHS10 handset radio.
- 2016 Garmin GMI 20 depth & speed.
- 2016 Garmin 7612 XSV GPS Map.
- 2016 Garmin 300 VHF radio.
- Radar mast.
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot interfaced with Garmin.
- Ritchie compass.
- Stamoid bimini with 2 zippered hatches for added ventilation.
- Stamoid cockpit cover; awning for aft cockpit.
- S/S Harwich clock and barometer.
- Xintrex MB2 blowers and fume detectors.
- Folding teak cockpit table.
- 2 folding deck chairs.
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo with 2 new Bose speakers in cockpit.
- Life jackets; life ring.
- Hatch screen and cover.
- Fortress aluminum anchor with vinyl-coated chain and rode.
- 2 Rule 2000 bilge pumps with Ultra pump switches.
- Four 8x20 fenders with covers.
- Teak flag staffs at bow and stern.
- Heatercraft heater runs off engine cooling.
- Custom boathook housed in cubby.
- Nav lights.
COMMENTS: SANS SOUCI is a 2003 38' Shelter Island Runabout which has been maintained in "Bristol" condition and stored indoors in a heated shed. These handsome vessels are known for their extraordinary handling characteristics, hot rod like speed, smoothness underway, and "sexy" good looks. There is nothing else offered today which compares as favorably to the Shelter Island Express. They are simply in a class of their own. SANS SOUCI has the best cockpit seating arrangement of any of her sisterships (please note the photos). She has all new 2016 Garmin electronics, new 2016 cockpit ultra leather cushions, and new upholstered berth cushions below. Please note her low engine hours and 2017 preventative maintenance to her stern drives. We thank you for your interest and look forward to getting you aboard.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.