DING, DING, DING this Beneteau is likely to ring your bell!
Bottom Paint July 2017
Newer Sails, Standing Rigging
A Santa Barbara Harbor Slip may be available
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Berret / Racoupeau
LÖA Längd över allt: 36 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 12 fot 6 tum
LWL: 31 fot 1 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 12790 pund
Ballast: 4156 pund
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 4 tum
torrvikt: 12790 pund
Total effekt: 27 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 27 HP
Färskvattentankar: (92 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (20 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 4
Antal toaletter: 1
Forward stateroom v-berth and storage. Main cabin features settees port and starboard. The navigation station is to port as is the galley. The head is to starboard and an aft cabin double berth and storage is starboard as well.
Galley features double stainless sinks pressure hot/cold water. Force 10 2-burner propane stove/oven, front loading refrigerator/freezer, countertops and storage.
Large head space, with separate stall shower. Newer electric head.
Electronics and Navigation
- VHF Standard Horizon Intrepid+ (new antenna)
- Raymarine 24 mile radar
- Raymarine C70 Color Radar/Plotter Monitor
- Raymarine ST 6001 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 TriData
- Plastimo Compass
- Navigation Lights
- Stereo system
Sails and Rigging
- Profurl furling unit on Newer Genoa
- (2) Lewmar 44 primary winches
- (2) Lewmar 16 cabin top winches
- Main sail stack pack
- Newer Main
- Newer Standing Rigging
- Newer Custom dodger
- 120 AC/12 Volt DC
- ProTech 12V 40 A battery charger
- (2) Lifeline AGM 4D house batteries
- (1) Lifeline AGM 27 Engine battery may be isolated or paralled
- Blue Sea System DC Multimeter
- 12 Volt DC outlet
- GFCI protection on outlets
- 12 Volt Fan
- 44# Manson Ray anchor
- 300' of 5/16 HT chain
- 60' of 5/8 3 strand rode
- Lewmar windlass, mechanical up/down or manual down plus gypsy for 5/16 HT chain.
- (2) freshwater pumps mounted in parallel; should one fail, turn a valve, flip a switch you again have water
- Holding tank sensor
- Shaft shark rope cutter
- Tri-lens radar reflector
- Accumulator tank and hot water heater new 2013
- All thru hull fittings, engine and transmission bonded and lead to a zinc fish attachment by the aft starboard back stay
- Newer 3-blade prop
- Newer electric head
- Newer dodger (canvas cover needs replacing)
The Beneteau 361 features a revolution in design both above and belowdecks. Exemplary features include a large head with separate shower, a fully equipped galley with loads of counter space, a forward-facing nav station, and an expansive main salon.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.