Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Registrerad i: Gibraltar (UK)
LÖA Längd över allt: 61 fot 2 tum
Bredd: 15 fot 1 tum
LWL: 44 fot 3 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 3 tum
Höjd över vatten ytan: 20 fot 2 tum
torrvikt: 58200 kg
Total effekt: 1600 HP
Motortyp: D2848 LE 403
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 800 HP
Motortyp: D2848 LE 403
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 800 HP
Marschfart: 26 knop
Max hastighet: 32 knop
Färskvattentankar: 1 (750 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 1 (2500 Liter)
Antal twinsängar: 1
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 2
Antal badrum: 2
Dusch i sittbrunn
Teak i sittbrunn
Manufacturer Provided Description
The immaculately presented Manhattan 56 oozes stylish appeal from every angle. Born to satisfy, she is hugely versatile and superbly practical, meeting the needs of adult guests as well as accommodating the functional necessities of family life on board. Leisure facilities are abundant, and accommodation is light, airy and comfortable.
This Manhattan 56 is seriously for sale, lying in the South of Spain she is ready for viewing at anytime. She has had 150,000 Euros spent on her in the past two years. She has been modernised to todays standards and anyone who views her will not be disappointed! She is probably the best Manhattan 56 for sale at the moment.
Repainted blue sides with Awlgrip.
The hull was taken down to the gel coat and Copper-coat antifoul applied.
Propshield was applies to Bow and stern thruster props, trim flaps and main props
New Teak floor inside
New teak fitted to external side walkways,
Cherry wood Ocean Marine blinds fitted to all windows
Leather seats recovered
New color LED lights inside and on Flybridge.
New underwater LED lights fitted.
New custom made stainless fender holders fitted to bow hand rail
New water maker
New full bose 5.1 TV system (40" Samsung 3D rise and fall TV)
TV satalite tracking M5
Flat screen TV in every room
New raymarine touch screen and repeater on flybridge.
New raymarine Digital Radar.
Bow and new stern thruster.
Swim platform lift was just fully removed and hydraulics serviced (all hose and seals replaced)
New raymarine auto pilot
2 double cabins one double and one kingsize beds and twin which can be made into kingsize double bed , two toilet/shower Plus single crew with head and shower
New high pressure water pump and upgraded water pipe system.
Full kitchen oven / microwave, 1 fridges, ice maker, dish washer
New carpet in all bedrooms
New washing machine
All vacuum toilets have been serviced and all duck valves replaced
New DSC radio and repeater
- Self draining
- Moulded staircase to flybridge
- Upholstered seating with stowage underneath
- Transom safety door
- Engine room access hatch
- Overhead lighting 24v
- Low-level courtesy lighting 24v
- Teak-laid cockpit and steps
- Boat hook
- Hand-held fire extinguisher
- Generator with underwater silent exhaust
- AC dockside connection
- Main DC and AC electrical circuits protected by re-settable circuit breakers
- Systems monitoring panel
- Galvanic isolator
- Battery coupling system
- Battery switches controlled from locker in cockpit
- Alternator split charging system
- Battery charger for 24v circuits
- Battery charger for 12v circuits
- Water heater
- AC outlet sockets throughout the boat
- Sink and drainer
- Hot and cold water
- Electric refrigerator
- Electric freezer
- Ceramic hob
- Hob extractor fan
- Microwave/Combination oven
- Rubbish bin
- Twin engines with close coupled V-drive gearboxes
- 2 x separate fuel filters water separators
- 2 x aluminium fuel tanks with electric sender units
- Freshwater engine top-up hose
- Sound insulation throughout engine room
- Automatic fire extinguisher
- 2 x automatic bilge pumps
- 1 x automatic flood pump
- Bilge water high level alarm
- Extractor fans 24v
- Manual bilge pump
- Fittings all in stainless steel
- 8 deck cleats in stainless steel
- Delta anchor and 45m chain (galvanised)
- Electric winch and capstan 24v with deck and cockpit controls 24v
- Stemhead roller and anchor stop
- Self draining chain locker-fender stowage
- Pulpit and cockpit rails in stainless steel
- Stainless steel fendering with rubber insert
- IMCO navigation lights
- 2 pantograph wipers 24v, windscreen washers
- Ensign staff and socket
- Remote spotlight 24v
- Hand-laid GRP
- Gel coat including stripes
- Isophthalic polyester skin coat with powderbound mat
- Stitched multi-axial reinforced single skin bottom
- Balsa cored hull topsides and deck
- Hull stiffened with longitudinal stringers supported by transverse bulkheads and floors
- Coppercoat Antifouling
Banus Yachts (previously known as The Brokerage Division) opened its doors for the 2016 nautical season operating from our offices in Puerto Banus, on the Spanish Costa del Sol. We pride ourselves in providing a professional and comprehensive International brokerage service, with an ever increasing client base, both buyers and sellers, from all over the world.
We have strong relationships with a large number of other marine professionals and send regular brokerage lists to an ever increasing list of co-brokers Worldwide.
As well as our day to day brokerage activity we also provide after-sales services to our clients such as guardianage, berth sales and rentals, crew placement, deliveries, yacht management and bespoke packages as per the clients requirements.
We pride ourselves at providing the best service for our clients and for this reason we have a dedicated service and after sales department. The burden of having to remember to arrange lift outs, bottom cleans, antifoul, anodes, hull, shaft, rudder, props and through hull fittings checks along with main engine and generator services, fire extinguisher and life raft service etc will all be carried out by us along with taking the boat round to the yard and prepping her.
After sales and warranty is looked after in a professional way so that owners do not encounter problems or bad experiences.
For further details please do not hesitate in contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.