Salty Dog is a very well equipped and nicely maintained performance cruiser from the Tartan design team. A smart looking design with an emphasis on good sailing characteristics help by a well thought out cockpit with self tailing winches, including an electric winch for raising the main sail and reefing.
The present owners have cruised the boat for a number of years from San Diego to Ft Lauderdale.
The cherry interior features two cabins and a large head with ensuite shower.
Other features include:
Yanmar diesel engine
Raymarine and Standard Horizon electronics
Kyocera solar panel (2)
Newer canvas and dodger
Dinghy and outboard
And so much more.
if you are looking for a roomy, well built American performance cruiser, this Tartan 3700 is worth consideration.
I am always available for a showing!
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Tartan Yachts
Designer: Tim Jackett
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 37 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 12 fot 6 tum
LWL: 32 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 15950 pund
Ballast: 6000 pund
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 5 tum
torrvikt: 16350 pund
Total effekt: 40 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 40 HP
Marschfart: 7 mph
Max hastighet: 8 mph
Färskvattentankar: (80 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (38 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 1
Ström: 12 V
Salty Dog has a generous teak interior for a performance cruiser in her size. All the way forward is a comfortable "V" berth with four drawers underneath.There is also a sink and vanity combination with cabinets for storage, a mirror, and more storage under the sink. There is good light and ventilation. The cabin also has a opening window in the bulkhead and a door for privacy.
Aft is the main salon with port and starboard seating. A teak table with two opening leafs is perfect for entertaining below.
Numerous lockers and storage areas are outboard of the settees. Opening hatches and stainless steel port add ventilation and light.
A perfectly varnished teak and holly sole complete the picture.
To port aft is a opening chart table and electric panel for both 12v and 110v.
Across is the well designed galley.
We finish off with double aft cabin berth with numerous opening stainless steel ports for ventilation.
Aft of the chart table is a large head with marine toilet, mirror, vanity, sink, storage areas and ensuite shower stall.
The galley is located near the companionway and is well designed for cooking while underway or at anchor. Features include:
- 3 burner Force Ten propane stove with oven and broiler
- Top and front loading refrigerator and freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Manual fresh water pump
- Numerous lockers for storage
- Good counter space for food prep
- Opening trash compartment
- White gel coat deck with non skid pattern
- 6 Hood stainless steel deck hatches with covers
- 12 SS Hood opening ports with screens
- 2 4" chrome dorades with SS dorade guards
- SS push and pulpits
- Double lifelines with gates port and starboard
- Hydraulic transom swim platform with boarding ladder
- Navy blue dodger, main sail cover, hatch covers, pedestal cover and Bimini
- Removeable section in Bimini
- Pedestal with 40" wheel and navigation instrument pod
- Drink holders
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- 2 X 140 watt Kyocera adjustable solar panels
- 2 X Harken 53 self tailing winches
- 1 X electric Harken self tailing winch
- 2 X Harken 40 self tailing winches
- All mast lines lead back to the cockpit thru clutches
- Richie pedestal compass
- Lofrans electric windlass with up and down foot switches
- 35lb CQR anchor with chain
- SS cleats
- SS handrails
- Outboard motor mount
- SS dinghy engine lift
Sail and Rigging
- White double spreader mast and boom stepped in keel
- Beavertail shoal keel
- 1 X 19 SS rigging
- Navigation lights,( mast, deck and deck level)
- Quantum mainsail with Stack Pack
- 135% furling genoa
- Solid boom vang
- Harken traveler
- Standard Horizon 1010i chartplotter/radar at helm
- Raytheon ST 60, speed, depth and wind
- Raymarine C70 chartplotter at nav station
- Horizon VHF at chart table
- Horizon VHF remote on pedestal
- Sony stereo with interior and cockpit speakers
- 4 X Group 27 AGM house batteries (370 amps)
- 1 X AGM engine starting battery
- 12v and 110v electrical panel with switches and meters
- Battery charger
- Xantrex inverter
- Battery monitor
- Electric bilge and sump pumps
- Brass interior cabin lights
- 50' shore power cord
- 2 X 140 watt Kyocera solar panels
- Honda 9.9 4 stroke outboard
- Hard bottom dinghy
- 406 eprib
- Life jackets
Engine and Mechanical
- 40 hp Yanmar diesel engine with 2335 hrs
- Balmar alternator
- Racor fuel filter
- 16" fixed blade bronze prop
IJPE : 665.00 sq ft
I : 51.75 ft
J : 15.00 ft
P : 45.25 ft
E : 15.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 727.00 sq ft
Forecabin with vanity and sink, lockers, shelves and hanging locker Furniture grade main cabin settees and seats with contoured cushions Main cabin with cherry hardwood cabinets throughout Large storage outboard of main cabin seatback Drop-leaf centerline table with table storage Full navigation station aft to port Navigation locker with storage space for extensive electronic installation (3) drawers and tube chart storage Aft cabin with a double berth, hanging locker and shelves. Storage below berths. (2) Helmseat storage lockers. Propane gas storage for two tanks. Hinged storage on top of engine box. Cockpit seat locker port. Main cabin settee, converts to double.
3 burner Force 10 gimballed LPG stove with oven and broiler Double stainless steel galley sinks - 9" deep Molded top and front load ice box, 4" foam insulated. Built-in trash bin. Hot and cold pressure water and manual fresh water pump. 80 gallon freshwater aluminum tank. Extensive lockers, shelves and dovetail drawers.
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 6200 lb
Displacement: 16150 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.00 ft
Construction details from Tartan
White, off-white or sand gelcoated deck with patterned, contrasting non-skid. Hand laminated sandwich composite of polyester resin, uni-directional "E" glass and end grain balsa core. All hardware installation points are solid glass backed with aluminum plate or FRP backing plates. Joined to hull using stainless steel fasteners that are drilled and tapped into aluminum backing plates molded into hull flange, spaced to meet ABS specification for offshore sailing yachts. Bonded with 3M 5200™ sealant.
38 Hp diesel with console mount controls and instrument panel. 38 gallon fuel capacity with remote gauge. Racor fuel filter/water separator. 16" Fixed 3-blade propeller on stainless shaft. Brass interior cabin dome lights and directional lights. Navigation lights. Electric sump pump. Electric bilge pump. 12 volt DC metered panel. 110 volt AC shorepower with distribution panel. 50 ft. shorepower cord. (2) 105 amp batteries with selector switch Electrical bonding system. UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color coded wiring throughout Wiring conduits provided for future installations.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.