Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 22.90 m
Bredd: 5.54 m
Max. djupgång: 1.83 m
Marschfart: 40 km/h
Max hastighet: 46 km/h
Septitankar: (815 Liter)
Total Power: 2 x 1400
Fuel: 5,916 lt
Fresh Water: 1,311lt
Transmission gear: ZF BW196 4.036:1
Shafts: Stainless steel L: 719.20mm D: 88.90mm
Propellers: MICHIGAN WHEEL 6-Blades Nibral High performance.
Bow Thrusters: American Bow Thrusters TRAC series
Trim Tabs: Bennet
Steering System: HYNAUTIC hydraulic.
Engine Controls: HYNAUTIC hydraulic 04 series with engines synchronizer.
Water Maker: IDROMAR MC2J 120 Lit/hr.
Hot Water: 50gal Electric water heater
Toilet System: HEADHUNTER Royal Flush Vacuum (fresh water)
Bilge pumps: RULE Industries 24V
Air-Conditioning: CRUISAIR SMX 8-Units 106,000 btu Reverse cycle.
Air Compressor: De BILBISS IRFA1532 1.5HP
Oil changing system: OBERDORFER N992 For engines & generators.
Generators: 2 x 21.5KW ONAN MDKAE fresh water-cooled.
Shore Power: GLENDENNING CM7
Inverter: VANNER TRUISINE 4500 TSC 24-4500D 4.5KW
Transformers: 2 x 15KVA JEFFERSON Electric 240V/110V
Power on Board: 12V, 24V, 110V, 220V.
Generators, Air-conditioning units and electrical equipment (transformers, Inverter, bow thrusters, pumps e.t.c) are located in a roomy separate compartment to the foreword part of the lower deck, isolated from the main engine room. Easily accessed through a large hatch from the companionway leading to the VIP & Twin cabins, with own automatic fire extinguishing system.
Total guests’ cabins: Four
Total guests’ bathrooms: Four (Two with bath tubes & two with shower closets).
To the aft part of the lower deck, through a stairway from the main saloon, is accessed a companionway leading to:
• The Master Stateroom with a queen size bed, walk-in wardrobe & en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath tube. TV, Stereo & DVD.
• A single bed guest’s cabin, with an additional, folding, Pullman berth, Stereo and en-suite bathroom with shower.
• The engine room via a safety door.
To the foreword part of the lower deck, through a stairway from the pilot house, are accessed:
• The VIP Stateroom with a queen size bed & en-suite bathroom with bath tube. TV/VCR & Stereo.
• A very roomy guests’ cabin with twin lower beds, TV/VCR & Stereo. Just opposite in the companionway is the bathroom with shower closet, which may also be used as a day head.
- There is also a very comfortable raised settee - “L” shaped - in pilothouse with leather upholstery, giving an unobstructed view forward and a bureau to the fore starboard side of the main saloon just before the companionway to the pilothouse.
- In bow, through two hatches from the main deck is accessed the crew cabin with two benches and closed head with shower
Systems monitor with visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, alternator, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room and generators room, AC power loss, smoke detectors, holding tank level and holding tank ¾ full monitor.
Magnetic compass x 2
Echo Sounders: 2x B&G
Log: 2x B&G HS2000
VHF: 4 x SHIPMATE RS8300
Autopilot: SIMRAD Robertson AP20 with repeater on F/B.
GPS / Chart plotter: 2 x NORTHSTAR 952X colour.
Intercom: Panasonic Hybrid throughout.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.