TYPE: BENETEAU OCEANIS 473 Clipper Owners Version
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 2001
COUNTRY BUILT: FRANCE
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 47
LENGTH IN METERS: 14.30
DISPLACEMENT: 11000 Kg
CABINS: 3 + SALOON
WC/SHOWER: 2/2 + Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: YANMAR 4JH3TE
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 75 HP
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: SHAFT / 8 KNOTS / AUTOPROP (of 2018)
GENERATOR: Wind generator (Aerogen D400) / Solar Panels (300W) / INVERTER 2000W (of
SAILS/AGE/CONDITION: - Fully Batten main sail (with zip pack, of 2018).
- Furling Genoa (new 2017) triradial foremast detachable textile stay.
- Fixed boomvang. Spinnaker Gear and sail new with sock (new)
Code “0” with furling.
REFRIGERATORS: Electric Fridge and Freezer
BATTERIES: - Service batteries 4 x 110 Ah mastervolt AGM deep cycle (of 2014).
- Engine battery mastervolt 110Ah (of 2014) + 110Ah mastervolt near windlass
- Charger (Dolphin 50 A of 2004).
HOT WATER: Yes (engine and 230V)
PUMPS: Electric X 2 + Manual + Sea water pump on deck
WINDLASS: New Lofrans tigres (1500w, remote controlled, of 2017)
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: GAS STOVE + OVEN
AIR CONDITION/HEATING: Air-conditioning (1 unit, cold, 12000 BTU)
DEPTH SOUNDER: RAYMARINE ST60
LOG: RAYMARINE ST60
WIND INDICATOR: RAYMARINE ST60
AUTOPILOT: Raymarine ST60002 (with smart control)
GPS: Raymarine RL70 in cabin and RL80 in cockpit
COMMUNICATION: VHF (Raymarine GMDSS)
STEERING: WHEEL X 2
LIFE RAFT: FOR 8 Person (inspected annually)
TENDER: Aluminium Highfield (of 2016)
OUTBOARD: 3.5 Hp of 2015
FUEL: 253 L
WATER: 900 L
IMPORTANT EQUIPMENT: - Teak in cockpit and transome (recaulked in 2017,
very good condition).
- Bow thruster (Max Power).
- Bimini top + Sprayhood (both new canvas in 2015).
- 2 Anchors (bow anchor Rocna with 100m chain 10mm).
- Full Safety equipment / Radar reflector.
- TV-DVD, CD player (speakers in and out).
- New teak table in cockpit with many details.
- Roll bar at the stern.
- Full inventory.
FLAG AND VAT: SPANISH, NO VAT PAID
ASKING PRICE: 130000 €
VESSEL'S CONDITION: EXCELLENT
COMMENTS: The yacht was always looked after and skippered by permanent crew,
never chartered bareboat. Very well kept and maintained boat.
AVAILABLE AFTER THE END OF THE CHARTER SEASON