Ocean Alexander Classico "Athena"
Active Lifestyle Inside & Out. Live a Life without Limits.
Prime Santa Barbara Harbor Slip available
Naiad Stabilizers, Upgraded Electronics, Recent Bottom Paint
Shown by appointment. Please call to schedule.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Ocean Alexander
Designer: Ed Monk,Jr
LÖA Längd över allt: 51 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 15 fot 8 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 48000 pund
Total effekt: 840 HP
Motorstyrka: 420 HP
Motorstyrka: 420 HP
Marschfart: 14 knop
Max hastighet: 18 knop
Färskvattentankar: Rostritt stål (260 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: Aluminium (700 Gallon)
Septitankar: Plast (60 Gallon)
Electronics, Navigation & Entertainment Equipment
- Bose surround sound
- 46" LCD television salon
- Sony DVD/CD player
- Sony stereo receiver salon
- Upgraded Fusion marine stereo & Bose speakers flybridge
- 12VDC computer w/wireless keyboard
- Raymarine Raytech Navigator program running on Windows Vista
- Upgraded Raymarine E Series system
- Upgraded Raymarine E120 pilothouse
- Upgraded Raymarine E80 flybridge
- Robertson AP20 autopilot
- Furuno 96 mile radar
- (2) Icom M-127 VHF
- Furuno GP31 GPS
- Furuno GP1850 GPS/fathometer
- Simrad IS depth/speed indicators
The expansive interior features two large staterooms, both with centerline queens the VIP is forward, the Master is starboard with an ensuite head.
A third stateroom features upper & lower single berths. There is a second guest head, both the heads have stall showers.
Up a few steps is the pilothouse which features a dinette. Note, the visibility from the raised pilothouse is excellent.
The salon opens up to a roomy U-shaped galley featuring a second dinette, and an entertainment center. Handsome interior teak woodwork.
Double doors bring the outside in as you step onto the teak covered aft deck from the salon.
A transom door makes accessing the swim-platform a breeze from the cockpit.
The flybridge has ample seating & a upper helm with complete controls & instrumentation.
- Kenyon 3 burner electric stove
- Sharp Carousel microwave
- Sharp convection oven
- Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Dual basin stainless steel sink
- Verde Marble counter top
- Torrid 20 gallon hot water heater
- Groco freshwater pump
The side decks are wide and well protected. Pilothouse deck access door, and a cockpit transom door. Plenty of room on the extended fly-bridge for a dingy.
- Brower System 1000 electric crane davit
- Maxwell 1200 vertical anchor windlass w/remote
- CQR 60# stainless steel anchor, est 200' 3/8" chain @ bow
- Danforth type 30# est 40' 5/16" chain, 200' 5/8" nylon aft
- Stainless steel window frames
- Stainless steel opening ports
- Transom door & starboard side boarding door
- Fiberglass radar arch
- Transom hot/cold shower
- Saltwater washdown
- Teak cockpit deck
- Protected side decks
- Northern Lights 12 KW generator (559 hrs)
- Pro Mariner battery charger
- Mastervolt battery charger
- Freedom 25 inverter
- (2) 50 amp shore power cords
- (2) 50 amp 125/250 VAC shore power inlets
- (4) Battery disconnect switches
- Battery parallel switches
- Battery combiner
- House bank batteries
- Port engine start battery
- Naiad Stabilizers
- Electric Bow Thruster
- STIDD Pilothouse Helm Chair
- Central Vacuum
- Tank Watch Indicator
- Reverse Heat/Air
- Held in an LLC
- Bottom Painted March 2017
- Shaft Seals replaced March 2017
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
- Please note vessel has bimini frame, does not have canvas.
- No tender