Described as luxury sport utility boats, the Lindell range offers handcrafted construction, great style, speed and comfort, in any sea.
This strong Northwest build offers the best in options: Northern Lights genset, Espar heat, Simpson davit, Furuno electronics, trolling valves, twin Cummins power.
She has a history of loving ownership and professional care. Ready for the season!
BOAT SHED AND MOORAGE AVAILABLE!
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Lindell Yachts
Designer: Jim Lindell
Registrerad i: Kanada
LÖA Längd över allt: 38 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 26000 pund
Total effekt: 740 HP
Motortyp: 5.9B TA
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 370 HP
Motortyp: 5.9B TA
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 370 HP
Marschfart: 22 knop
Max hastighet: 27 knop
Färskvattentankar: (114 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (300 Gallon)
Septitankar: (45 Gallon)
Antal hytter: 1
Antal toaletter: 1
Elements of Lindell Yachts
Jim Lindell built a solid reputation designing and building sturdy, great performing commercial fishing boats. Today, their boats are known as luxury sport utility adventure yachts.
This Lindell 38 started life at the factory as a 36-footer but was lengthened during construction to 38' providing a much larger cockpit for fishing or lounging.
An earlier version, this 38 shares the same concept as Lindell's current models' innovative designs, very strong construction, finely finished fibreglass, and yacht-quality interior cabinetry.
All hardware in oversize. There is no wood coring in the hull, it is all composite, and the laminate is solid below the waterline for added strength.
Throughout this Lindell 38
Board through the transom door from the swim platform to the cockpit. The door opens the the salon with settee to port, help forward and to starboard, galley down and to port, head opposite, stateroom forward.
From the cockpit, there is a ladder to the enclosed flybridge with seating, storage, and the upper helm.
The forward stateroom has an island queen berth with storage below, mirrored headboard with room to sit up for reading. Storage for personal gear in finely finished cabinetry.
- Panasonic TV / DVD player
- opening hatch and two opening ports for natural light and ventilation
- two personal reading lights
The private head has dual entry from the forward stateroom for privacy, and from the salon / galley four day use
- Vacuflush head
- opening overhead hatch
- screened vent
- storage oin mirrored cabinet
- molded separate shower stall with glass door
- shower head on adjustable bar
- Corian counter top
- separate shower sump and pump
The salon is a cozy and elegant space with an L-shaped settee to port with bolstered cushions, high gloss hi-low table. The table converts to sleep two. Storage below settees. Cabinets to starboard. Oval shaped doors with high gloss varnish and raised paneling throughout. Teak and holly floor in galley. Fitted carpets in stateroom.
- KVH Tracvision satellite receiver (not hooked up)
The galley is down a step midships, forward of the salon, and features all the storage and amenities needed for your time away exploring or fishing
- Corian counter tops
- Princess 2-burner propane counter top stove
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator, below counter, with ice maker
- Sharp micowave oven
- deep double stainless steel sinks
- large storage areas under floor and in countertop corners
- teak and holly floor
The lower helm is forward and to starboard of the salon with superb visibility all around.
- comfortable helm seat on pedestal with multiple adjustments
- Mathers electronic engine controls
- VDO engine gauges
- navigation and communication equipment close at hand (details in "Electronics" section below)
- full flybridge enclosure (2012)
- seating for six on flybridge with storage underneath
- courtesy lights
- rod storage
Cockpit and Main Deck
- transom door
- Maxwell hydraulic windlass
- 15kg Bruce anchor
- 300' 5/16" all chain rode
- downrigger fittings and electrical outlets in cockpit
- Simpson tender davits on swim platform
- Zodiac tender with 9.9 hp Mercury outboard
- flush mount stainless steel cleats in transom
- ice maker
- utility sink
- deep freezer
- integrated bait box in swim platform
- oversize ladder to flybridge for added comfort and safety
- freshwater washdown in cockpit and on foredeck at anchor
- courtesy lights
- tackle box
Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno Nav Net system with two 10.4" screens one each at both lower and upper helms) each displaying plotter and radar
- separate Furuno Nav Net system with 7" screen in cockpit
- Comnav 1101 autopilot
- Icom M604 VHF radio
- remote Icom Command MIC wired to cockpit
- another remote Icom Command MIC wired to upper helm
- Furuno depth sounder
- 3" spherical compass at upper and lower helms
AC and DC power services the vessel through circuit breakers. 110VAC provided by 30 Amp shore connection, by 4.5 kW genset, and, based on available house bank battery power, through the inverter.
At sea, the batteries are charged by engine or generator driven alternators and while at a dock, by the inverters and chargers via shorepower.
- 4.5kW Northern Lights generator
- 2.5kW Trace inverter with remote panel
- ProMariner ProNautics 40 Amp charger (2016)
- four Group 8D 12V house batteries (2014)
- one Group 24 12V genset start battery (2016)
- two Group 24 12V start batteries
- Tankwatch holding tank level monitor
- six 110V outlets throughout
- 30 Amp shorepower outlet with 50' cord
- galvanic isolator
Engines and Mechanical
Powered by twin 370 hp Cummins Diamond Series 5.9L diesel engines. Nice machinery space with room to access both sides of the engines.
- Mathers electronic controls at three stations (upper helm, lower helm and cockpit)
- Jastram jog steering at upper helm and at cockpit station
- Twin Disc gears with 1.30 reduction
- port main with 1682 hours and starboard main with 1674 hours
- trolling valves
- Sight gauge to fuel tank
- Fuel manifold
- Bennett trim tabs
- 2014 service included:
- PSS dripless shaft seals
- cooling system service (heat exchangers and after coolers)
- new block heaters to each engine
- re & re trim tabs
- re & re raw water pumps
- dual Racor fuel filters with sediment bowls to each engine
- 12VDC oil change pump
- Espar D5-L forced air central cabin heat system
- CO alarm
- three windshield wipers
- remote propane solenoid control
- 6-gallon hot water tank heated by 120VAC shorepower, or via engine buss heaters
- fresh bottom paint and zinc service April 2018
There is a boat shed available separately. It is located at Lynnwood Marina, and features a storage locker, work bench, and mezzanine.
- approx size is 54' x 23'
- 48" wide docks on either side (32" usable)
- water area is approx 15' (max beam) by 46' (max vessel length)
- electric roll up curtain
- fresh water
- 30 Amp electrical outlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.