!!! PRICE JUST REDUCED !!!
! HOLDING, WATER TANKS & HOLLY FLOOR ALREADY PROFFESSIONALLY CHANGED !
'C'est La Vie' is a cracking 2000 Island Packet 380 which is registered in the UK (SSR), has been dearly loved by her first & current owners since 2010 with many upgrades. She is only for sale due to lack of sufficient health for ocean going passages and so the owners have now reluctantly agreed to call it a day!
She comes with a sea going shoal keel, modified and shorter pulpit (for easy & better value berthing), and a comprehensive inventory. She is berthed in Sant Carles de la Ràpita (Which is a very well managed & equipped MDL Marina) which does has everything you will need to get started & get cruising quickly, just as the current owners have successfully been doing in the Holland (From Lelystad) canals, French Coast, Mediterranean, across Biscay and off course the Cornish coast given a lot of her upgrades were completed near Falmouth, UK.
We now off course now welcome all serious questions & viewing requests looking forwards.
We have owned our beautiful Island Packet 380 since 2010 and have enjoyed every minute of sailing on her. We have owned many yachts before from a Maxi, Beneteau and a Malo to name a few and can honestly say this has been the most comfortable and enjoyable yacht we have owned. It is with great reluctance we are selling her but sadly we are no longer fit enough to sail her.
We collected her in Lelystadt in Holland and did the standing mast route from there to Vlissingen where we sailed along the French Coast and across to England and onto her home port in Mylor on the Fal Estuary in Cornwall, UK.
We have sailed her in most weathers and she has never let us down. In 2012 we decided that we would take her down to the Mediterranean crossing Biscay and on around through the straits of Gibralter and up to her present mooring in Carlos De Repita, Spain. A wonderful marina with easy links to the UK and a good starting point for those wanting to go further into the Mediterranean or those wishing to do the ARC.
She is equipped with both passarelle and bow steps ready for the bow or stern mooring. All the port holes and opening hatches having mosquito nets and we also have a washboard with metal mosquito mesh to keep airflow in warmer climates.
We understand the previous owners sailed the Baltic and Swedish Archipelago before relocating her the Mediterranean.
Until our departure for the Mediterranean all the work that we required carrying out on the yacht was done by the teams at Mylor Yacht Harbour. In preparation for our trip to Spain we carried out the following:
1) All the sails were replaced with hydranet sails by Penrose sails Falmouth.
2) Propeller updated to a Brunton Feather stream fitted by Marine Track Mylor.
3) New Fischer Panda 4 KVA generator fitted by Marlay Marine.
4) Hull soda blasted to removed old anti-fouling, 3 coats of epoxy resin applied prior to copper coating.
5) We noticed that the water tank was leaking, on further investigation it became obvious that both the holding and water tanks were leaking and both would need replacing. This was done using TEK Tanks and the work was carried out by the Mylor Marine Team.
6) We decided at this point to have new teak and holly floors put in throughout. The TOTAL cost of this work was well in excess of £25,000 and we can now safely say this has indeed been completed by all those concerned with this common problem!
Since the boat has been in Sant Carles, Spain the boat has been professionally looked after by Asnau Marine Engineers and Chandlers having had the following completed:
1) All running rigging has been replace new in 2016.
2) Navigation lights changed to LED.
3) Altered the bowsprit to enable ease of exiting the boat on bows to moorings.
4) Safe installed in forward locker starboard.
5) Aquaseal fitted to the propeller shaft.
6) New bilge pump 2017.
7) New water pump 2017.
8) New engine battery 2017.
Every season she has been lifted and washed off, had the copper coat reactivated, anodes changed, engine serviced, hull, topsides are all polished. The Sails have now been removed during her 17-18 winter storage.
We hope this all helps and please feel free to ask Henry Mackenzie-Green all your other additional questions and we all will be delighted to help you looking forwards for our stunning yacht, which we have now sadly decided to sell.
Imperial International Yacht Brokers - Poole Office