** A Perfect Combination of Comfort & Performance **
Eirene, a fine example of the widely popular Hylas 46 Center Cockpit, is now ready to show in Fort Lauderdale and seriously for sale. Over the past 10 years, Eirene's present owners sailed her across the Atlantic to the Mediterranean where they cruised seasonally. (Their sailing adventures on the Med are artfully documented in the book, Over the Bar, by Steve Anderson, available on Kindle and Amazon.)
- Fully Equipped and Ready for Long-Range Cruising
- New Flag Blue Awlgrip Topside Paint - 2016
- Cutter Rig with Selden Furling on Genoa and Staysail
- Selden Electric In-Mast Furling - New Motor - 2012 - New Mainsail - 2015
- 2 Electric Primary Winches
- Stern Arch with 320 Watts of Solar Panels and Dinghy Davits
- 10' AB Inflatable RHIB Dinghy - New 2016 with 9.9 HP Tohatsu 2-Stroke Outboard
- Molded Stepped Transom for Easy Access to Tender and Water
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Queen Long Marine
Designer: German Frers
LÖA Längd över allt: 46 fot 3 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 9 tum
LWL: 40 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 6 tum
Deplacement: 27777 pund Torrlast
Ballast: 12346 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 63 fot 0 tum
Total effekt: 62 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 62 HP
Färskvattentankar: Rostritt stål (200 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: Rostritt stål (100 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 1
Antal twinsängar: 1
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
Ström: 110 V
Kapacitet räddningsflotte: 6
Since 2002, Eirene has comfortably and safely carried her present owners from Maine to Trinidad, across the Atlantic Ocean, throughout the Mediterranean and into the Black Sea. Over those thousands of nautical miles, she has been constantly maintained and upgraded, always ready to take her owners wherever they wish to go. She is now in Fort Lauderdale, ready to begin a new and exotic adventure. When she does, with her immaculate flag blue Awlgrip topsides and double red boot stripe, she will turn heads in every port.
Built to the highest Hylas standards by Queen Long Marine in Taiwan, Eirene's hull is laid up with solid glass while the deck is cored with end grain balsa for strength and weight savings. With flag blue awlgrip and a double red boot stripe new in 2016 she glistens like brand new. Four fixed hull side ports increase interior light while a generous teak and stainless rub rail protects the topsides while docking.
The keel is cast in lead and externally hung with at least 15 one-inch keel bolts. The engine is located beneath the main companionway under the galley island where there is excellent access forward with additional access through port and starboard panels. Plumbing and thru-hulls are meticulously labeled and easy to reach. The Hylas 46 is also well known for easy access to wiring and for the superb quality of its installation.
Another popular Hylas 46 feature is its molded stepped transom that allows easy and comfortable access to the tender and/or the water.
Eirene is a classic German Frers designed Hylas 46 that features a roomy main salon with a generous teak salon table and seating for six. She has lovely teak joinery throughout and a teak and holly sole. The main cabin is aft featuring a centerline queen berth, plenty of light and ventilation, and a private ensuite head with a large and separate shower stall. This head can also be accessed through a second door aft of the forward-facing nav station which makes it available to guests without passing through a stateroom. The generous forward-facing nav station houses the meticulously wired main electrical panels and communications array. Primary access to the aft main cabin is through the well-equipped linear galley to starboard. The guest cabin is forward with a double pullman berth to port, ample hanging locker storage to starboard and a second private head forward in the Vee. Both heads are operated electrically.
True to the much-admired German Frers design, Eirene's galley is linear to starboard and efficiently also serves as a roomy passageway to the main cabin. Fully equipped with separate refrigerator and freezer, 3-burner range with large oven, microwave and double stainless steel sinks inboard below the companionway. Beautifully crafted teak lockers provide plenty of storage for cookware, dishes and cutlery.
The side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, with both top and front access, is cooled by a single Grunert water-cooled compressor.
- Eirene is powered by Yanmar 4JH2-TE, 62 HP diesel engine with 6000 hours. It is fitted with a second high-output Balmar alternator.
- The Yanmar 4JH2-TE transmission was replaced with new in 2014.
- The Genset is a 4KW DC Fischer Panda with 1000 hrs.
Sail and Canvas Inventory
- UK Sailmakers mainsail with vertical battens for in-mast furling - New 2015.
- UK Sailmakers 135% Furling Genoa - New 2014.
- Furling Staysail on inner stay.
- Gennaker with red, white and blue star pattern.
- Whisker Pole.
- EZ Glide load-adjustable genoa cars by Garhauer.
- Custom Sunbrella dodger and bimini - New 2016.
- Clear vinyl full cockpit enclosure and sun shades.
Electronics and Electrics
- ICOM 802 SSB transceiver with backstay antenna, insulators and grounding plate.
- ICOM 502 VHF radio with Commandmic at helm.
- Digital Raymarine radar with mast-mounted Radome - New 2014.
- Raymarine course computer and e7 multi-function display at nav station.
- Wifi iPad repeater at helm connected to course computer.
- Raymarine hydraulic autopilot with controller - New 2013.
- Raymarine GPS, AIS, knot meter, depth sounder and wind instrument.
- Sena SPH bluetooth headsets for hands-free crew comms.
- Equipped for 110v shore power.
- Prosine 1800w pure sine wave inverter.
- AM/FM/CD/AUX w/ six speakers. Cockpit/salon/aft cabin 2 each.
- Lifeline AGM 700 AH house bank, 2 8Ds, 1 4D.
- 200AH isolated battery for engine starting and reserve, 1 4D.
- Link 10 battery monitoring system.
- 320 watt solar panel array on arch, Trace voltage regulator, 3-phase batt charger.
- Tank Tender gauges on fuel and water tanks.
- 65# Spade anchor - New 2016 - and 300 ft hi-test chain on bow roller.
- 30# Bruce anchor with 50 ft hi-test chain and 200 ft nylon rode on bow roller.
- Maxwell 2200 electric windlass. Motor New 2015.
Additional Equipment and Safety
- 10'4" 2015 AB RHIB tender powered by a 2010 9.9 HP Tohatsu 2-stroke outboard.
- Echo Tech watermaker 12 V/12 gph.
- Winslow 6-man offshore liferaft in Pelican case mounted aft in SS frame.
- ACR Globalfix Epirb.
- Fire suppression system in engine room.
- Lifesling MOB recovery system.
- Flares, self-inflatable life vests, horn, bell fire extinguishers.
- Sea-Breathe low air-supply hose and regulator.
- Shoot-It shell-powered stay cutter.
- Passerelle stern boarding ramp.
- Side boarding ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.