NEW LISTING! "Silver Lining" is special. She has been updated with only the best equipment and maintained in BRISTOL CONDITION. She has AIR-CONDITIONING; HEAT; a 2014 ROLLER FURLING MAINSAIL; 2014 roller furling genoa; dodger and bimini; great electronics including GPS chartplotter, radar, autopilot; flat screen TV; PLUS SO MUCH MORE! See "FULL SPECS" for complete details. This is a wonderful boat....HURRY! CALL!
LOA 36’4” DRAFT 4’5” (wing)
LWL 30’3” DISP. 14,100 lbs.
BEAM 11’11” BALLAST 6,670 lbs.
FUEL: 25 gallons WATER: 66 gallons HOLDING: 25 gallons
• Universal #M35B diesel inboard
• 35 hp.
• 980 hours
• Fresh water cooled
• PSS dripless shaft seal
• Racor fuel filter
• Water temperature gauge and alarm
• Oil temperature gauge and alarm
• Amp / voltmeter
WITHIN LAST 5 YEARS:
• Damper plate
• OEM engine mounts
• Fuel tank
• Campbell Sailor 3-blade propeller (pitched correct to max rpm of boat with 25 rpm’s)
• Private forward double berth cabin with inner-spring mattress, custom Tempurpedic topper and fitted sheets; outboard storage shelf; drawers and cabinets under berths; hanging locker to starboard.
• Head to port with marine head; shower seat and curtain; medicine cabinet, vanity and sink, storage cabinets.
• Hanging locker to starboard.
• Main salon with L-shaped settee to port; bulkhead mounted teak dining table (converts to a huge double berth with filler cushions); 2 seats with small teak table between to starboard (converts to a single berth); corner cabinet with sliding door for flat screen TV; outboard shelves and cabinets.
• U-shaped galley to port; microwave; stove with oven; double sink, composite countertops; cabinets and drawers.
• Navigation station to starboard with top-lifting chart table; swing out seat.
• Private aft cabin runs athwartships; huge double berth with inner-spring mattress and custom Tempurpedic topper and fitted sheets; hanging locker and 3 drawer bureau.
• 6’5” cabin headroom
• Lonseal teak and holly flooring throughout
• Screens on all opening ports and hatches
• Z Sails tri-radial carbon fiber laminate roller furling mainsail (2014)
• Z Sails tri-radial carbon fiber laminate roller furling genoa (2014)
• Wheel steering with wheel brake and emergency tiller
• Charleston roller furling mainsail system
• Schaefer roller furling headsail system
• Lewmar #48 self-tailing 2-speed primary winches (2)
• Lewmar #30 self-tailing cabin-top winches (2)
• Garhauer solid boom vang
• Garhauer traveler and mainsheet
• Garhauer genoa cars - adjustable under load
• Lines led aft thru rope clutches
• Raymarine RL70C Pathfinder GPS Chartplotter
• Raymarine radar
• Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot
• Raymarine TriData (knotmeter, depthsounder, trip log)
• Raymarine ST60 wind instruments
• Flat screen TV with active TV antenna on masthead
• USB plugs in forward cabin and main salon
• Sony stereo / CD player with speakers in cockpit and cabin
• Ritchie compass (binnacle)
• 200 watt solar power system (mounted on davits)
• EP Solar PWM solar charge controller
• Xantrex Pro Inverter
• Shore power and cords (2)
• Charles 110v / 30 amp battery charger
• Glass mat batteries (2)
• Raritan tank monitor
• Cabin lights
• Navigation lights
• 12v refrigeration
• Double stainless steel sink
• 2 burner gimbaled propane stove with oven
• Sanyo microwave
• Cutting boards fitted for stove top and sink
• Hot and cold pressure water (engine and dockside)
• 6 gallon hot water heater (replaced within last 5 years)
• Jabsco marine head (replaced within last 5 years)
• Holding tank (replaced with last 5 years)
• Plumbing for head and holding tank is solid PVC plumbing (replaced within last 5 years)
• Hot and cold pressure water
• Shower with seat and curtain
• Shower sump pump
• Medicine cabinet with sliding mirror doors
• 35 lbs CQR anchor with 25’ chain and 250’ of rode
• Danforth anchor
• Maxwell electric anchor windlass
• Electric and manual bilge pumps
• Horseshoe buoy
• Boat hook
• Dock lines and fenders
• Coast Guard safety gear
• Dometic air-conditioning
• Wallas diesel fired furnace (plumbed to fuel tank)
• Dodger – snap on Sunbrella covers for Isinglass
• Fairclough custom canvas winter cover
• Walk-thru transom with swim ladder and seats
• Ocean dinghy davits
• Cockpit shower
• Teak double leaf cockpit table with binocular / drink holders
• Cockpit cushions
• Raised helmsman seat
• Stern “perch” seats
• Screens for all ports and hatches
IMPROVEMENTS / MAINTENANCE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS (since 2012)
• Damper plate
• OEM engine mounts
• Re-bed all chain plates
• Replaced hot water heater
• Added Wallas heating system
• Replaced fuel tank (added additional pick up tube for Wallas Heater
• Replaced holding tank and hoses w/ solid PVC plumbing
• Custom Tempurpedic toppers for v-berth w/fitted sheets.
• New carbon fiber Z Sails roller furling Genoa and Main Sail.
• Ocean dinghy davits
• New Jabsco toilet
• 200 Watt Solar system mounted to davits
• Fairclough Boat Cover modified to accommodate davits and solar panels for winter maintenance of batteries
• Upgraded from Lead acid to glass mat batteries
• Added three blade Campbell Sailor propeller pitched correct to max rpm of boat within 25rpm.
• Replaced worn interior floor with Lonseal teak and holly sole
• Active TV antenna atop mast
• Toilet is replaced with elongated bowl and turned slightly for comfort.
• Moved instrument cluster for better vision
• Added 200 Watt solar system atop davits
• Adjustable cars for genoa track
• Rebuilt windlass
Because the Catalina 36 is easily handled by a couple, has a big comfortable cockpit, a spacious interior with two private cabins and the integrity to pursue cruising dreams, many experienced sailors consider the Catalina 36 the perfect boat for their sailing lifestyle. The Catalina 36 MkII has all the important characteristics that made the original the most popular 36-foot sailboat in the world. The Mark II Catalina 36 is built in the same seakindly moderate displacement hull. It tracks surely and performs well in a variety of conditions. The deck is the classic trunk cabin configuration - proven, comfortable and functional. The main cabin and galley have received special attention to design and detail. The galley is a functional 'U' shape, with composite countertops, the sinks are near centerline for proper drainage underway. A large refrigerated ice box is aft and a dry food locker is forward. A gimballed, stainless steel LPG stove with oven is standard equipment. The main cabin can be arranged with a dinette or traditional table. The two seats and game table to starboard can be made into a settee or berth with the cushions provided. The entertainment center cabinet can be fitted with a stereo and concealed TV. The main cabin and all interior teak has the warmth and durability only obtained with multiple coats of varnish. The 36 has stainless steel hand rails and anodized spars, reducing maintenance on deck and extending the sailing season. The mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems have been re-engineered to increase dependability and accessibility. Engine access, for example, is excellent, with the one-piece, insulated enclosure removed. The hull is rugged, hand-laminated, solid fiberglass; the keel is lead with integrally cast stainless steel bolts. The mast is stepped through the deck on the keel and has inline spreaders and fore and aft lower shrouds, a sturdy arrangement that is easy to tune.
Samalot Marine Inc.
602 Beach Road
West Haverstraw, NY 10993