This is one of Pursuits best selling walkaround models ever. It was built for serious fishing and loaded with luxury-class comforts. She rides on a deep-V hull with a wide 9'6" beam and a solid fiberglass bottom.
Standard features include an integral bow pulpit, integrated swim platform, lighted livewell, fish box with macerator, cockpit bolsters, fresh/raw-water washdowns, transom sink and cutting board, windshield vents, dive ladder, recessed trim tabs, aft-facing cockpit seats, transom seat, tilt away helm, transom door, and cockpit lights.
Below, the roomy midcabin interior includes a standup head/shower, full service galley with sink and fridge, teak-and-holly sole, and convertible dinette forward. And a factory hardtop!
Twin 225 Yamaha's run about 40 knots top.
She comes with a full compliment of Raytheon electronics.
All vinyl and canvas was replaced in 2017!
Built for fishing without compromising comfort, the Pursuit 2870 Walkaround carries forward the recent extensive and well-received redesign. The forward cabin exterior is raked for a sleeker, more stylish look. The windshield is more angled and has rounded corners. Backrests were added to the two stern-facing seats behind the deluxe pedestal seats, and a new aft seat tilts back to reveal a 44-gallon fishbox built into the transom. This deck layout includes non-skid decking, wide walkways, and generous storage space. Renowned for its smooth and stable ride and powered by Yamaha outboards, the hull delivers outstanding performance. Fully rigged for fishing, every piece of equipment and its placement has been designed and engineered to exceed the expectations of even the most seasoned angler.
- 1-2-inch stainless steel bow eye
- Self-draining cockpit
- One-piece welded 1-inch stainless steel rail
- Two adjustable pedestal seats
- Tilt-away helm
- Custom welded aluminum windshield with side ventilation and grab rails
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Forward deck hatch with screen
- Forward rode and anchor locker with overboard drain
- Companionway hatch with door & lock
- Drink holders
- Transom door
- Cockpit coaming bolsters
- Bow pulpit with bow anchor roller
- Armstrong boarding ladder
- Backrests on aft facing seats
- Molded-in hinged aft seat bench with fishbox & cooler underneath
- Raw and Fresh Water Washdowns
- V-berth accommodations
- Aft cabin berth
- Enclosed head compartment with Corian top and sink, pressure water, marine head and holding tank
- Four opening aluminum port lights with screens
- Galley with butane portable stove, sink with pressure water, ice box and
- Teak & holly floor
- Rod racks in cockpit
- Four stainless steel rod holders
- Insulated fishbox
- cooler in starboard seats
- Circulating livewell under port seats
- Pursuit Plus transom with removable cutting board, raw water supply and fresh water sink with shower Instrumentation,
- 16-inch custom cast aluminum steering wheel
- Dual battery switch with battery trays
- Automatic bilge pump
- Horn and compass
- Starboard windshield wiper
- Yamaha Fuel Management System -
- Rod holders for hardtop
- Trim tabs
- China bowl head with holding tank (electric)
- Water heater
- Clarion AM-FM stereo & cassette with 4 speakers - Clarion® AM-FM stereo & CD with 4 speakers
- AC-DC refrigerator
- Shore Power
- Hardtop with spreader light, front & side enclosures
- Drop curtain (3 piece)
-Raytheon RC520 GPS/Chartplotter
-Raytheon L750 Depth/Fish Finder
-Ray 210 VHF Radio