1998 Transpacific Eagle 32
St Petersburg, FL
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- St Petersburg, FL
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 89.000 (SEK 716.586)
1998 Transpacific Eagle 32
Please contact Skip North at 727-743-0024
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 32 fot 0 tum
Total effekt: 90 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 90 HP
Eagle 32 Pilothouse Trawler
The salty lines and workboat profile of the Eagle 32 portray a sense of confidence unique to tugboat-style designs. Built in Taiwan by Transpacific Marine, her semi-displacement hull is constructed of sold glass with a full-length skeg for prop and rudder protection. Her slightly rounded transom moderates the effects of a following sea, while a hard chine and long keel provide good stability. As it is in most Asian-built boats, the interior of the Eagle is completely finished with grain-matched teak cabinetry and joinery. Visibility from the raised pilothouse is excellent, and a privacy door separates the wheelhouse from the salon for glare-free nighttime running. The stateroom is a little tight, but there's a stall shower in the head compartment and the salon dimensions are quite generous considering the wide side decks. Note that an optional upper helm station is concealed within the false smokestack. Additional features include port and starboard pilothouse deck doors . A single Lehman or Perkins 90hp diesel - or a 135hp Sabre diesel-will cruise at 7-8 knots resulting in an impressive 600-mile range with just 150 gallons of fuel.
- Two Ritchie compasses
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio
- Standard Horizon Ram Mic VHF radio
- Raymarine depth sounder
- Raymarine autopilot
- Garmin 740 GPSmap and chart plotter
- Furuno 1623 radar
- Ocean Marine 110v air conditioning unit
- One Vacuflush marine head
- One 110v three gallon hot water heater
- True Charge 40 amp automatic battery charger
- Flojet 12v pressure water pump
- Origo two burner 110v and alcohol stove top
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator
- Hydraulic steering system
- (2) 12v windshield wipers
- 12v cabin fans
- flybridge bimini top and dodger
- Custom S.S. cushions
- One brass lamp
- Xantrex battery condition monitor
- Electric/Alcohol Stove, Refrigerator/Freezer,Hot/Cold Pressure Water
Hull & Deck
- Anchor with 35#, Chain and 20KG Line, Fresh Water Cockpit Shower (Hot/Cold), Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Epoxy Barrier Coat on Hull-3 coats since new.
- Type Engine-Perkins 4.236M Diesel engine
- Engine SN-LD21532U821765C
- Gear-ZF Hurt hydraulic gear with 2.07 to 1 reduction Transmission SN
- Engine Beds and Mounts-Stock mounts on fiberglass beds are in good secure condition.
- Fuel Filtering-Primaries; Racor 900ma filter
- Secondary; Stock Element
- Lube Oil Filtering-(P&S) twist off filters.
- Lube Oil Level (P&S) Normal
- Ventilation to Engine Compartment-Air exchange is satisfactory and the 12v Blower tested positive.
- Air Intake to Engine - Stock intake are in good secure condition.
- Exhaust System- Stock wet exhaust system with approved metal and hose piping and S.S. muffler.
- Cooling System- Fresh water heat exchange with engine oil and transmission oil coolers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.