1998 Advantage Victory 32
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- Victoria, BC
- Nuvarande pris:
- Can$ 29.900 (SEK 202.865)
AMAZING PRICE REDUCTION!!!!
1998 ADVANTAGE 32 Victory with the award winning triple step hull is for sale at an incredible reduced price. She spent most of her life on fresh water with recent upgrades allowing you to run her on the ocean. The hull is designed to run on both.
This is a special High-performance boat that is designed for the pure pleasure of exhilarating speed and luxury. This is going to be one of the best rides in a fast boat, you will ever have. An Amazing fun boat and that is what it’s about.
Advantage has won many awards for its 32 Victory's performance, which comes from years of perfecting the design. Don't be fooled by other manufactures. This model won "BOAT-OF-THE-YEAR". Featuring the "triple-step' bottom configuration that lifts and stabilizes at the same time. Sharp controlled turning is another feature of the hull design. An extended-cockpit, allows four stand up off-shore bolsters plus a full rear lounge bench. The cabin forward, ideal for overnight or a private space while out.
She was brought to Canada in 2007 from Nevada. Currently sits on a Triple axle trailer, chrome wheels, beautiful racing graphics, engines winterized and ready to view. Stored indoors in a heated show room.
Beautiful and I would love to show her to you!
It would be my pleasure to answer any questions you may have about this vessel. Please call or email at you convenience.
Please call or email::
email@example.com or 250.327.4572 ::C
Please contact Robert Ksyniuk at 250.327.4572(Cell)
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Total effekt: 415 HP
Motortyp: 502 MPI's
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 415 HP
Motortyp: 502 MPI's
Motor typ: Inombord
- Twin MerCruiser 502 MPI's outputting a total of 830hp
- Low on hours at 220 and very well maintained
- New Fresh Water cooling system installed allowing for worry free use on open seas
- Teague Custom Air Filters allow clean but proper air flow in a high performance situation
- S/S Exhaust setup aid in smooth exhale
- MerCruiser Bravo 1 drives spinning 4 blade S/S props - Includes x2 Spare props
- Drive coolers installed to keep the oil temp down
- Hydraulic steering rams, 2 per, side allowing for easy steerage at any speed
Hull and Deck
- Engineered with some of the most advanced technologies in the Marine industry
- "Triple-step" bottom that allows for a very fast lift from dead still and stabilizes at the same time. Incredible acceleration!
- Carves clean slaloms and circle turns at all speeds, boats tracking is exceptional
- Advantage hand-laminates every one of its boats to a perfected structural design. Strength and Integrity is maintained throughout the build
- Full Length Hull Stringers
- Fantastic graphic package
- Dock Cleats (Pull-up)
- S/S Boarding Ladder
- Cabin Portholes
- Rails Stainless Steel
- Bow Rails
- Canvas cover for the boat included
- Forward Cabin located below with plenty of headroom
- Privacy cabin door
- Private room for Shower and a Sink
- Settees on either side with an additional forward v-berth
- Cabin portholes, Interior lighting, Closet w/storage
- A built in blender for your margaritas or what ever else is ordered
- Porta-Potty for the private bathroom breaks
- Unique cockpit setup has four separate seats w/drop down bolsters, where most boats you only find two. Full stand up safety from the wrap around style seating
- Full beam rear bench seating, plus padded sundeck behind that.
- Sundeck rises up to give access to the power plant
- Full easy to read instrument panel while at the helm
- Ski tow package with storage locker - Pull 4 - 5 skiers at one time. Has had 9 up!
- Custom Stereo includes two 10" JL Audio subs, 6" mids and tweeters throughout, fed by three amps - Find your private beach and let the system come alive
- Battery bank is split so you always have start up cranking power
- Triple Axle Trailer, Chrome hubs w/18" tires - plus a spare
- Bilge Blower
- Bilge pump
- Boarding Ladder
- Bow Rails (S/S)
- Deck Cleats - Pop-up
- Drink Holders
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Integral Swim Steps
- Navigation Lights
- Marine Grade Carpet
- Privacy Curtain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.