1997 West Wight Potter 19
- Se alla specifikationer
- Belägen i:
- Memphis, TN
- Senast listat pris:
- US$ 8.500 (SEK 74.496)
This West Wight Potter 19 is unusually clean and looks at least 10 to 15 years newer than the hull number indicates.
The Fiberglass surfaces are in unususally good condition and the underbody shows NO scuffs anywhere. The owner, Rooke Sails, took this boat in trade from an owner who never put the boat in the water. For that matter it makes you wonder if the boat has been sailed for 10 plus years. Part of the answer as to why is that this West Wight Potter 19 has been kept INSIDE out of the weather for virtually all of it;s life. AMAZING ! !
Some of the options included; 4 stoke recent 4 hp long shaft Mercury outboard, beautiful Galvanized trailer with spare tire and mast support system, Yellow and white 150% genoa, CDI Rollerfurling, Harken sheet winches, VHF, Bulkhead mounted compass, cockpit winch for lifting the keel, 4 step extendable transom mounted ladder, and fabric covered interior cushions.
In fact, the first photo shows the brand new custom Sunbrella covers for the main companionway and the hand rails to keep the newly refinished wood hidden from the elements. This WW Potter 19 is spiffy.
Easy to sail, easy to trailer, easy to set up and a great !st first boat that can set you and your family on the path to an enriched sailing future. If you decide to go for a larger boat in the upcoming seasons, we stand ready to take this 19' West Wight Potter in trade and help you on your way to even bigger horizons. Let's get you started with this unusually clean and well equipped West Wight Potter 19 !
IT'S YOUR MOVE ! !
Contact: Chris Rooke 901 744-8500, (see 800 # below) US 78 & I 240, Memphis, Tn.
Dealers for Beneteau, Hunter trailerables, Precision, Hobie, & Vanguard (Laser/Sunfish) and Brokers for many Pre-Sailed Sailboats
Your full service Mid-South sailboat dealer Rooke Sails can install virtually any accessory electrical or Mechanical. Complete with equipment for delivering & freshwater launching sailboats to 20,000, our trucks are sign crane equipped for a complete turnkey re commissioning effort. Sailmaking facilities on site we specialize in Sail repair and custom canvas. Always looking for quality listings, please give us a call for professional assistance. Celebrating over 46 years of helping the sailing community have more fun.
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Köl: hissbar köl
Lattor i storsegel
Fäste för utombordsmotor
- LOA 18.75 '
- LWL 16.75'
- BEAM a strong 7.5'
- DRAFT BOARD UP 6"
- DRAFT BOARD DOWN 3 ' 7'
- DISPLACEMENT 1,225 LBS
- BALLAST (part of Displacement) 370 lbs
- SAIL AREA, MAIN & JIB -= 132 sq ft/
- FRACTIONAL RIG
- DAGGER BOARD LIFTING KEEL with cockpit winch
Electronics, Electrical & instrumentation
- 12 volt system
- 12 volt deep cycle battery
- Cabin lights
- Running Lights
- Uniden VHF radio
- Bulkhead mounted compass
- Automatic / Manual bilge pump control panel
Sails and other Gear
- WORKING JIB
- 155% Yellow and White Genoa
- Genoa tracks
- Harken Genoa Sheet winches
- Aluminum Spars - - manageable to raise by hand
- Wisker pole
- CDI Rollerfurler - - looks new
- Genoa Snorkle to cover headsail if rig left up
- Mast Raising System
- 4 Stroke 4 hp Mercury long shaft outboard
- low hours
- Dodger over companionway done in yellow Sunbrella
- Blue Ripstop awining with PVC tubing
- Kick up Rudder
- Telescopic Transom Ladder
- Mast Raising system - - easy to raise
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Extra lines
- Throwable cushions
- 2 twelve volt fans
- Extra deck cleats
- Beautiful cushions
- Single burner Alcohol stove
- Hand pump for water in fiberglass sink
- Cabin light - chrome
- Fabric Headliner
- Rubber/cork treadmaster type flooring interior and in cockpit in Pastel color
- Exterior wood recently refinish and is gorgeious
- Lower portion of main companionway changed over to lexan - - can not rot as original can and did. Spiffy.
- Custom Main Companionway cover
- Custom Handrail covers
- Interior recently cleaned
- Weighted Dagger board lowers to become fixed keel boat
- Great stability with this keel and hard chine hull
- Lifting lines for keel inside are Aramid fiber rope, good looking and super strong
- DRAFT BOARD UP 6"
- DRAFT BOARD DOWN 3 ' 7"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.