Contact Central Agent
Roger S Cole CPYB
727-460-0228 (Cell) email@example.com
Please contact Roger S. Cole, CPYB,IPYB at 727-460-0228
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 42 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 14 fot 3 tum
Total effekt: 840 HP
Motortyp: 3126 TA
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 420 HP
Motortyp: 3126 TA
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 420 HP
Marschfart: 22 knop
Max hastighet: 26 knop
Färskvattentankar: (120 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (350 Gallon)
Septitankar: (55 Gallon)
From the large aft deck and into the main salon you will immediately notice the volume of space, abundance of cabinetry, and the open feel to the boat. Port side aft is the entry into the master stateroom which offers a centerline queen berth, hanging lockers, vanity and mirror, storage drawers and an ensuite head with separate shower.
In the salon and to starboard is the large “L” shaped settee with two pull out storage bins, which also act as ottomans. To port and forward is the large “C” shaped dinette and adjustable table which is elevated to give a panoramic view. To starboard is a wonderful breakfast bar and two bar stools with a view of the galley below.
Down a few steps you enter the large galley to starboard. Galley has undercounter refrigeration and built in microwave and range top.
The VIP stateroom is in the bow with a centerline queen berth, hanging lockers, and storage drawers.
There is a separate laundry room to port with washer and dryer combo unit and counter and cabinet storage.
Back to the aft deck there are port and starboard acrylic wing doors which lead to the foredeck along wide side decks. The aft deck has a wet bar and snap in carpeting. From the aft deck and up a few molded steps onto the flybridge there are two helm chairs and a large settee along the aft flybridge which will seat a crowd.
The fly bridge features a new (2017) Bimini. There are also full Isinglass enclosures for both the F/B and the aft deck.
- Solid surface countertops with molded sink and stainless steel faucet
- Sink plastic cutting board cover
- Euro Kera Kenyon flush mounted three burner electric stove top
- Stainless steel stove rail
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- Black and Decker Space Saver coffee makerLinoleum flooring with hatch for storage
- Concealed trash receptacle with lid
- Glass and plate storage cabinet
- Wet bar on aft deck with stainless steel sink and faucet
- U-Line ice maker in aft deck wet bar (Inoperable)
- Nu-Tone built-in blender with electronic controls
- Sub-Zero separate under counter refrigerator and freezer
- Anchor pulpit with stainless steel roller
- Lofrans Progress I electric windlass with foot and helm controls
- Plow anchor with chain and rope rode
- Anchor locker with wash down
- Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware
- Port and starboard boarding gates
- Acrylic wing doors from side decks to aft deck
- Molded Swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder
- Stairwell from Swim Platform to aft deck with gate
- Swim platform storage locker with automatic bulge pump
- Electrical, deck water and cable TV connections hidden in locker on transom
- Aft deck hard top with Isinglass enclosure
- Flybridge with New Sunbrella Bimini top and full enclosure
- Aft deck wet bar with storage cabinet and ice maker
- (6) fixed stainless steel port lights and (4) opening stainless steel port lights
- Stainless steel safety rails and swim platform step rails
- Cockpit hot and cold water shower
Electronics new in 2004.
- Raymarine C12 Multi Function Display with GPS Charting
- Raymarine Radar Closed array
- Raymarine ST-60 + Tridata display for speed, water temp and depth
- Raytheon RAYPILOT 650 autopilot
- ICOM VHF radio
- Sea Ray System Monitoring system with alarms
- Flybridge AM/FM CD Stereo
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power
- Power distribution panels for AC and DC with volt and Amp meters
- Color coded wiring with chafe protection
- 50 Amp 220V shore power cord (2)
- (2) 30 Amp 110V SHore power cords with adapters
- Westerbeke 8 Kw generator with 750 Hours
- 60 Amp battery charger
- (5) batteries in battery boxes (2016)
- Battery emergency parallel switch
- GFI protected receptacles
- Caterpillar 3126 diesel engines, Factory new in 2002.
- Engine, transmission, and generator full service June 2017
- Engine instrumentation at helm and water temp and oil pressure gauges in engine room
- Morse Manual engine and transmission controls
- Twin Disc transmissions
- Sea Star hydraulic steering with tilt steering wheel
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Prop pockets and underwater exhaust
- Dripless shaft logs and stainless steel 1 ¾ inch shafts
- Seacocks on all underwater fittings with strainers
- Manganese-Bronze rudders and struts
- Vacuflush Marine Heads
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning and heating (3 units), 32,000 BTU
- Marine Air SMX ii electronic controls in salon, master and forward cabin
- New 1000 GPH Marine A/C raw water pump 12/17
- Nutone central vacuum
- Sea Fire Halon fire suppression system in engine room
- Oil exchanging system for engines and generator
- Fuel manifold and cross over system
- Waste level monitors in both heads
- 20 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger to heat from engine water
- New intake hoses for engines, generator and A/C in 2017
- Both engine and generator raw water pumps rebuilt in 2017
- Both engine and generator cooling systems cleaned and serviced in 2017
- Both fuel tanks were cleaned and filtered in 2017
- All Racor fuel filter assemblies were disassembled and cleaned in 2017
- Generator exhaust and anti-siphon valve rebuilt in 2017
A very good running boat with very low hour Caterpillar diesel engines. Engines were replaced by factory with new series Caterpillar 3126 engines with all updates done in 2002. Engines and generator were just fully serviced with all fluids and raw water pumps completed June 2017. Nearly $10,000 has been spent for mechanical servicing in 2017 to bring service current.
A very good value on a great performing boat with a fantastic layout by a quality builder.. Mechanically very strong with a good canvas package and good gel coat.
The Interior fabrics on the settee, dinette, curtains and stools are in need of replacement. Due for bottom paint.
Priced to sell by an absentee owner. Will consider quality smaller trades and all offers.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.