1996 Albin 31 TE
- Se alla specifikationer
Great Condition with Updates!
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Stevensville, MD
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 99.000 (SEK 836.149)
Turn Key Family Cruiser, Day Boat, Fishing Machine!
Many Recent Updates and Ready For Fall Boating!
Geared toward the avid angler as well as the cruising enthusiast, the Albin 31 continues the Tournament Express series expanding on the best features of the Albin 28.
A large aft cockpit makes for excellent family boating, fishing, and enjoyment. The enclosed pilot house opens with a set of large doors to allow the bridge deck to smoothly flow into the cockpit, with a "galley-up" to starboard and comfortable seating to port. The helm has excellent viability and all electronics and controls at your fingertips.
Inside the Albin 31 has a large v-berth forward with a galley to port. To starboard is an enclosed head with updated electric toilet and a separate shower. Aft of the galley and companionway stairs is a mid-cabin berth which sleeps two or is ample and accessible storage.
The Albin 31 is an all-weather boat. You will feel comfortable and safe getting home in any condition and its layout makes for a variety of uses.
The owner has just purchased another boat and is eager to have this one find a new home!
Please call Grady Byus for an appointment or additional information at 410-533-9879 or
Please contact Grady Byus at 410 280 2038
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 31 fot 8 tum
Bredd: 12 fot 4 tum
torrvikt: 14000 pund
Total effekt: 420 HP
Motortyp: 8.3 6CTA
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 420 HP
Färskvattentankar: (73 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (300 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 4
Antal toaletter: 1
- AwlGrip paint in August 2015
- Dek-king synthetic teak deck in the cockpit and pilot house April 2017
- All new teak cabinet faces in the pilot house and tackle boxes outside April 2017
- New stainless steel refrigerator in the Pilot House in 2016
- Garmin GPS New 2017
Cabin and Galley
- Pressurized Water System
- Hot Water Heater, Heated by Engine and 110V
- Microwave 110V
- Coffee-Maker 110V
- Broiler Oven/Toaster 110V
- 2-Burner Stove Propane
- Refrigerator 2.8 cu ft 12v/110V
- Second Refridgerator in Bridge Deck Wet Bar Area
- Full-sized Head / shower with Electric Marine Toilet
- Hand Basin
- Accent Lighting
- Courtesy Lights
- Adquate Drawers, Cupboards and Lockers Throughout
- Dinette Seating Converts to Queen Sized Berth
- Double Berth Aft of Galley Area
- Wet bar with sink and new stainless fridge
- Wide helm seat
- Bench seat with removable mate seat
- Opening windows
- Bow Thruster
- Northern Lights 5kW Generator
- Reverse Cycle AC/Heat
- Garmin EchoMap 74SV
- Furuno FAP-300 Auto Pilot - Not operational
- Furuno Radar
- Richie Manual Compass
- Stereo w/ 4 Interior & 2 Exterior Speakers
- Northern Lights Generator
- Shore Power
- Pro Mariner 110v AC Battery Charger
- Fresh and Salt Water Wash Down
- 30Lbs Danforth Anchor
- Fenders and Dock Lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.