The 3600 Martinique is the updated version of the Wellcraft 3500 Corsair/3600 St. Tropez. It has a unique cockpit design and floor plan that is very inviting and accommodating. This is a VERY CLEAN boat with LOW HOURS thanks to a complete engine rebuild in 2008, and has lots of DESIRABLE OPTIONS that represents a TREMENDOUS VALUE OVER BUYING NEW. The 3600 is a great all -in-one package. It provides sleeping accommodations for 6, a complete galley, and a spacious cockpit area for relaxing and entertaining. The versatility of this boat is a great point. You can cruise, swim and entertain all in the same day. The cockpit and cabin designs allow for comfortable seating inside as well. Plus if it is too hot or too cold for you outside just turn on your heat or Air conditioning. This Wellcraft 3600 is ready for you. This is an extra-clean boat that is truly fully loaded. Many items have been rebuilt or replaced in 2008. Too many to list…Call so we can talk about them all. It is a great opportunity for a significant savings over buying new. Make an offer! Boat owner is HIGHLY motivated to sell!
Special situation forcing owner to sell quickly. Needs to have it moved. Call today with an offer.
WME Yachts Ltd. International Yacht & Ship Brokers
Phone: (954) 357-0992 Email: email@example.com
Please contact at 877-430-8039
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Beam: 12'6'' Max Draft: 36'' Max Bridge Clearance: 9'10''
Total Power: 310
The 3600 Martinique sleeps six. 2 forward, 2 aft and 2 in a convertible dinette in a comfortable, open, easy-to-maintain atmosphere. While the L-shaped galley counter extends into the salon, it does not restrict traffic. All carpet and cushions are in fantastic shape. The carpets in the cockpit pull out for easy clean up and storage. You will be able to enjoy a relaxing get away with all the comforts of home including a dip in the water by using the easily accessible swim platform by walking through the transom door. For those really hot afternoons when it might be too hot outside turn on your air conditioning enjoy the cool comfort of the cabin and aft cabin. You will be a little more comfortable in your self enclosed shower when cleaning up to get ready to cook your favorite dinner in the galley equipped with sink, electric stove, refrigerator/freezer and microwave. For early and later in the season the built in heating system will allow you to use your boat more in a season. This boat is loaded with all the equipment you will need to start your season off right. It is in immaculate shape and very low hours.
• Refrigerator with freezer • Microwave • Two-burner dual (electric) stove • Sink • Pressure hot and cold water • Storage • Plenty of counter space to create meals
• VHF (new 2008) • Trim Tabs • Anchor windlass control • Hour meter • Compass • Spotlight with remote • Full Instrumentation • Mega Sound System with 4 zones and 2 remotes
• 12V DC • 7.5 KW generator (rebuilt 2008) • New bilge pumps (2008) • AC/DC breaker panel • Shore power with 50’ cord • AC/heat unit ( serviced in 2008) • Blower • Trim tabs • Forward and aft bilge pumps (automatic/manual) • Holding tank pump out • Windlass (2008) • Automatic Fire Extinguisher • Radar arch • New rocker switches 2008 • Custom engine room lighting • LED lighting throughout (2008)
• Triple wide helm seat • Aft facing bench seat • Walkthrough windshield • New Vinyl in the cockpit (2008) • Icemaker (rebuilt 2008) • Carpet
• Transport can be arranged • Bottom Paint (2008) • Cockpit cover (2008)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.