No Hurricane Damage!
If you are seeking a Sailing Catamaran at a very reasonable price and in very good condition, please take a look at "Winterhaven".
Winterhaven has very good accomodations and electronics, including an autopilot.
You can have a flat sailing and well equipped Cat for the price of a monohull sailboat.
This vessel has ample space and stowage on deck, in the cockpit and down below. A very comfortable and shallow draft design. With a draft of less than 3' "Winterhaven" can go where other sailing vessel's cannot.
The vessels 40 hp. Yamaha outboard can be serviced anywhere in the world. This engine (once the bonnet was removed) appeared brand new. Inspection of the original prop showed very little wear. If in the event something happens to the engine, replacement is simple and straight forward.
Please see full specifications for detailed list of ship's equipment.
Things to Consider
* Flat sailing characteristics and stability.
* Beam is only 14' 6". Most slips are 16'.
* Canvas full enclosure. Very good condition.
* Draft less than 3'.
* Bridge clearance 47'.
* New 2017: Bottom paint. Pettit ablative anti-fouling.
* New 2016: One 12V start battery.
* New 2016: Four 6V house batteries.
* New 2016: Jabsco electric toilet.
* Hard shell dinghy at: 9'4" length.
* Integrated fiberglass swim steps with stainless ladder, each hull.
* Nice Sailing Cat for the price of a monohull.
Please Contact Thomas Direct at: 1-256-710-4419
Qualiy Listings, Professional Brokers
Licensed and Bonded
Sometime's you have to take the "chance" to find what you're seeking in life!
Ask us how you can enjoy your new boat in "Sunny Florida" for 180 tax free days?
* Yamaha 2007 outboard 3 cylinder with 40 hp.
* Model: F 40 BTLR
* Serial #: 67C L 1037818 H
* Engine gauges: Cockpit with tach and fuel level.
* Engine Alarms: Oil PSI, water temp and neutral safety switch.
* Engine appears to have few hours with inspection of original prop.
* 12 VDC/110 VAC breaker panel in Galley.
* Two master on/off vapor tight (Guest) battery switches.
* Bilge pump control panel.
* Four 6 VDC house batteries.
* One 12 VDC start battery.
* #2 and #4 AWG battery cables.
* 30 AMP VAC shore power inlet.
* 50' 30 AMP Marinco shore power cord.
* Coleman wind generator with control box and prop brake.
* One solar panel atop davits.
* Xantrex 20 AMP battery charger.
* Garmin GPS Map 4208.
* B&G Network Depth.
* Auto Helm ST 4000 Autopilot.
* B&G Network Wind and Speed. Speed not working.
* i-Plug Stereo/CD with cockpit remote.
* Horizon Eclipse DSC VHF Tranceiver.
* Vizio 15" flat screen TV.
* "U" shaped dinette with two swiveling chairs.
* Dinette table folds and makes into a double berth.
* Rival Microwave.
* Haier 110 VAC refrigerator freezer.
* Overhead lighting and fans.
* Hillerange propane two burner stainless stove with oven.
* Double stainless sink.
* Waeco 12 VDC in counter refrigerator.
* Breaker panel is located here.
* Plenty of storage.
* On demand hot and cold running water.
* Propane shutoff switch.
* Large Shower with Hot and cold running water.
* New 2016 Jabsco electric toilet.
* Large sink area with hot and cold running water.
* Propane water heater.
* Plenty of storage.
* Holding 35 gal. plastic
* Jabsco macerator pump.
* Port Quarter: Sleep two easily.
* AC vents, Reading Lights and Cedar lined closet.
* Starboard Quarter is mirror image of Port Stateroom.
* Edson push/pull cable.
* Vetus clutch and throttle controls.
* Rudders move in unison with outboard.
* Jib, mainsail and spinnaker. Sails in fair condition.
* Lazy Jacks.
* Boom Vang.
* Spin Locks.
* Doyle Sail Pack.
* Head Sail Traveler.
* Boom Brake.
Standing Rigging and Running Rigging
* Aluminum Mast is hull stepped. Mast enters salon.
* Aluminum Boom.
* Chain Plates: Good
* Turnbuckles: Good
* Swage Fittings: Acceptable
* Standing Cables: Acceptable
* Running rigging: Acceptable
* Winches: Two #40 self tailing Lewmar.
* 30# Plow/Fortress.
* Chain and nylon rode.
* Holding: 35 gal. molded plastic.
* Fuel: 75 gal. aluminum.
* Fresh Water: 75 gal. aluminum.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.