1993 Custom 35
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 60.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 680.101)
This Southward 35, built by the owner to his own design, he spent some time making scale models to test before building the boat. The first boat to finish the round the Isle Of Man race in 1994 by 4 hours. In 95 she competed in the Barmouth to Fort William Three Peaks Yacht Race, where she was fastest boat on all the sailing legs out performing a Farrier F27 and a DAZCAT. Overall she came second due to the runners losing time. In the 96 Three Peaks Race she came second to a 40 foot racing trimaran. A lightweight fast catamaran built using cedar strip glass and epoxy she was designed for racing, so the decision was made for a low bridge deck to reduce windage but with this in mind she is still a very comfortable catamaran. Chart table, seating area with a drop lift table and almost 360' visibility, including plenty of storage space makes for good living space. Aesthetics wise, she is a sleek wide catamaran designed for racing, whilst still adhering to the comforts expected from a family boat. She has been known to maintain speeds of 15 knots average and has recorded speeds of 22 knots in favorable conditions.
Mark Jarvis, Yacht Sales MULTIHULL WORLD LTD, Thornham Marina, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10 8DD, UK Phone: (+44) 1243 377 333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Ref 13788
Please contact Mark Jarvis at +44 (0)1243 377 333
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Bredd: 6.90 m
Max. djupgång: 1.50 m
Total effekt: 9.9 HP
Motortyp: High Thrust
Motor typ: utombordare 4S
Motorstyrka: 9 HP
- Fully Battened Dacron Mainsail 61 sq.m 1993 Good Condition
- Fully Battened Dacron Jib 13 sq.m 1993 Good Condition
- Asymmetric Spinnaker 74 sq.m 1993 Good Condition
- Wind Speed/Direction - Nasa Target
- Depth - Nasa Target
- Log Speedometer - Nasa Target
- Tiller Pilot - Raymarine ST4000
- Battery Charge Monitor
- Solar Panel 100W
- Inverter 12v 240v 600A
- 3 x Batteries 80AH 2013
- Cool Box
- Radio/CD Player
- Heater with 3 Outlets - Ebespacher
- Cockpit Bimini
- Lazy Bag
- Claw Anchor
- 30m of Chain & 30m of Rope
- Electric Windlass
- Fenders & Mooring Warps
- Boarding Ladder
- As fits her deign brief for performance she has limited headroom on the bridgedeck 1.4m at the aft bulkhead.
- With ample accommodation she can sleep up to 6.
- A sizeable galley and a fully equipped wet room.
- Each hull having two births, one double and one single.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.