1990 Antigua CSY 44 CUTTER RIGGED KETCH
Saint Petersburg, FL
- Se alla specifikationer
Price just reduced
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 109.900 (SEK 936.116)
PRICE REDUCTION ... on 'Little Wing II', a beautiful and rare Antigua / CSY 44 Center Cockpit Cutter Ketch and an exceptional blue water long range cruiser. She recently returned from several years of extended cruising, is well equipped and for long range cruising and is well suited as a comfortable live aboard.
Vessel was unscathed from recent storms in Florida and is turnkey for her next owner.
The MOTIVATED owners have recently had to relocated, are unfortunately land locked and must sell. Please schedule a viewing and bring on an offer.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Jim Clark Direct: (727) 692-1712 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can also contact Bob Fillingham Direct: (727) 460-5687 or Sharlet Fillingham Direct: (727)403-0520 or by email at email@example.com or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co-brokerage.
Please contact Jim Clark at (727) 692-1712
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
'Little Wing II'
Tillverkare: Antigua Yachts (USA)
Designer: Peter Schmitt
Registrerad i: USA
Köl: full köl
LÖA Längd över allt: 44 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 4 tum
LWL: 38 fot 9 tum
Min. djupgång: 4 fot 11 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 6 tum
Deplacement: 34000 pund
Ballast: 12000 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 58 fot 0 tum
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 8 tum
Total effekt: 77 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 77 HP
Marschfart: 6 knop
Max hastighet: 7 knop
Färskvattentankar: Aluminium (130 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: Aluminium (95 Gallon)
Septitankar: (40 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 2
Ström: 110 V
Kapacitet räddningsflotte: 6
'Little Wing II) is a Antigua / CSY 44 Center Cockpit Cutter Rigged Ketch with a two stateroom / two head layout with a large Master Stateroom aft with a double/king berth and a comfortable Guest Stateroom with adjoining Head /Shower forward.
Large L shaped leather settee to port, a sturdy drop leaf dining table with storage in the center and a corresponding settee to starboard. Both port and starboard settees suitable and guest berths with plenty of stowage below and outboard of the settees.
Master stateroom is aft with a king berth that will convert to double. Three opening transom ports and two on on the sides plus an opening hatch to the aft deck. Cedar lined locker and plenty of additional storage.
Large ensuite head with porcelain sink, NEW marble flooring and Jabsco electric head.
Guest stateroom is forward with a V-Berth, cedar lined hanging locker and plenty of additional storage in drawers and cabinets. The hull sides are lined with teak battens, stateroom has ample ventilation with large hatch and two opening ports.
The adjacent forward head has a shower stall, Jabsco electric head and New marble flooring.
- (2) Marine reverse-cycle A/C units - 16000 BTU forward and main salon + 12000 BTU unit aft cabin and galley
- Spendide Washer/Dryer
The walk-through Galley is aft to starboard with large top opening refrigerator/freezer compartments, three burner propane stove/oven, double sinks with ample counter space and plenty of storage.
- Hillerange three burner gimbal mounted propane stove w/ oven and custom teak burner cover
- Frigidare Microwave
- 110 Volt refrigerator w/cold plate and separate freezer with large cold place.
- Large / deep double SS sinks
- Pressurized water system
- 6 gal hot water heater w/ heat exchanger to heat off engine
- Manual fresh water pump
- Raymarine GPS/Chartplotter w/ 9" screen (Helm)
- Raymarine ST6002 Autohelm
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Furuno bottom machine
- Suunto 5" Compass on Pedestal
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHS (nav station) B&G Network at Helm
- Raytheon RC320 GPS / Chartplotter (Nav Station)
- ICOM IC-M710 Single Side Band Radio
- Furuno Radar (Inoperable)
- Kohler 8 KW 250 Volts generator - 3364 Hrs (model # 8CC023)
- Balmar Alternator
- Batteries (2) #27 - Engine & House (1) 78 Genset & House
- Battery monitor system
- ABSO 60 AMP / 12 Volts Battery Charger
- (2) 50' 30 amp shore power cords
- (3) Rule Electric Bilge Pumps + (1) Manual bilge pump
- Hot water heater (6 gal)
- NEW Maxwell 12V Windlass w/ foot controls
Stand up Engine Room with workbench access through main door aft of Nav station as well as door in galley walk-through.
- Yanmar 77 HP 4JH-DTBE Turbo charged Diesel
- 1 1/2" prop shaft w / 20" three bladed folding prop
- Racor 500 Primary fuel filter w/ Yanmar spin secondary
- Edson Hydraulic steering system
Sails , Rigging , Hull and Deck
- Cutter rigged keel stepped mast w/ 58' Clearance
- (4) Sails Jib - Staysail - Mainsail - Mizzen ( all Roller Furled and in serviceable condition )
- Lewmar Electric Winches for headsail
- Staylock fittings on all standing rigging
- Jib roller furling
- External vertical furling on Main and Missen sails
- Double deck turning blocks
- Whisker pole stowed on mast
- Boom and sheeting run aft of cockpit
- Extra Staylock fittings and misc hardware
- Teak decks - New in 2010 and refurbished in 2017
- Bottom stripped and epoxy barrier coated in 2012
- Last bottom job - 2014 - Current bottom condition serviceable with no blisters. July 2017
- 8 HP Honda 4-Stroke O/B w/ Cover
- Jack lines
- 6 person Life Raft
- NEW Maxwell Windlass w/ foot controls
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.