1989 Wellington Pilothouse
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 225.000 (SEK 1.811.594)
. Preliminary Listing
New to the market. Owners plans have changed. Well maintained 2 staterooms, 2 heads, generator and air conditioning, in-side and out-side helm, roller furling, shoal draft. Ford Lehman rebuilt Sept. 2017 with zero hours. Dingy with brand new outboard. All the amenities needed to cruise the islands in comfort,
While we always Welcome walk in clients, Grand Slam Yacht Sales values your time and encourages appointments prior to visiting. Your scheduled appointment helps insure the ability to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
This is our Central Listing.....For further details contact Central Listing Agent Jim Rich @ 954-296-7303 or e-mail inquiries to email@example.com.
Grand Slam Yacht Sales gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co brokerage.
Please contact Jim Rich at 954-296-7303
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Total effekt: 135 HP
Motormärke: Ford Lehman
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 135 HP
- LOA: 57'
- LWL: 50'
- Beam: 15'
- Draft: 4'10"
Roomy pilothouse with rich teak woodwork, teak and holly sole, large windows, drapes and upholstery
Helm forward, L-shaped settee to starboard, teak coffee table, two chairs and a table. Helm seat is available but not installed
Galley is down, forward of the pilothouse, with large L-shaped dinette. Galleymaid 3 burner stove with oven, refrigerator/freezer, Raritan ice maker
Master stateroom is aft with island queen berth, ensuite head, lockers cedar lined, drawer storage and vanity
Guest stateroom forward with ensuite vanity and head.
On deck is horseshoe lounge with table, Awning for shade, Upper helm at the rear of pilothouse
- Fuel: 2 tanks total of 400 gallons
- Water: 2 tanks total of 400 gallons
- Holding: 2 tanks total of 50 gallons
Sails & Rigging
- Cutter rigged with Genoa and staysail with Pro furl manual furling mainsail, Genoa and staysail. All controls, sheets and lines lead to the cockpit.
- Deck stepped anodized aluminum mast and boom with double set of 90 degree spreaders
- Rigging is SS wire 3/16 to 3/8 diameter
- Genoa turning blocks with stoppers
Mechanical and Electrical
- Ford Lehman 135 hp diesel - With zero hours since major overhaul.
- Northern Lights 8 KW generator 82 hours with sound shield.
- Heart 2000 watt inverter
- 5 - 12v starter batteries
- Newmar PT-40U battery charger
- 50 amp shore power cable
- Racor fuel filters
- 10 gallon hot water heater
- Alliance dingy with brand new outboard
- 2 Ritchie Powerdamp compasses
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Garmin auto Pilot
- Garmin combo radar, depth and GPS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.